Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT][Worldwide] Gridseed 1 chip + 5 chip Dual miners 0.105/0.405 btc - page 13. (Read 60184 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Does OP have any DualMiners in stock?Or is it sold out here as well? I recieved one recently as a sample (just paid shipping in exchange for a review on it) and after seeing it in action,I've decided to go with that unit as it requires no external PSU and is relatively plug and play (unlike the other one which requires me to manually connect 2 wires to a PSU then deal with a confusing looking setup process)

I've asked DualMiner himself to see what the situation is as well.
Thanks Smiley

No I don't have any instock and no I won't be doing another groupbuy for them because if issues I would face getting them into the country.

You may want to change your sig and profile info then. Smiley

Any word on further shipments?

Asiabtc will be sending the next packages of 10 and 20 direct to customers via dhl express. When tracking details are sent to me i will forward it on to everyone.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Does OP have any DualMiners in stock?Or is it sold out here as well? I recieved one recently as a sample (just paid shipping in exchange for a review on it) and after seeing it in action,I've decided to go with that unit as it requires no external PSU and is relatively plug and play (unlike the other one which requires me to manually connect 2 wires to a PSU then deal with a confusing looking setup process)

Thanks Smiley

No I don't have any instock and no I won't be doing another groupbuy for them because if issues I would face getting them into the country.

You may want to change your sig and profile info then. Smiley

Any word on further shipments?

Thanks Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Freelance videographer

Thanks Smiley
Is the 5 chip Gridseed unit group buy still going?
I'm looking to purchase 20 of them with 2 controllers.
Thanks
David

No

when will there be another group purchase?
thx

It is undecided.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Thanks
David

No

when will there be another group purchase?
thx
Thanks
David

No
Activity: 378
Thanks
David
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Beastlymac, I PM'ed you about the refund, but nothing yet.

Is there anyway to verify without signing from my address? I was using coinjar to transfer to your account.

Thanks

If you can't verify your address i will have to refund it back to the sending address. Anyway we can sort it out via pm.

Refund received with thanks. Good luck!

Is there anyway to verify without signing from my address? I was using coinjar to transfer to your account.

Thanks

If you can't verify your address i will have to refund it back to the sending address. Anyway we can sort it out via pm.

Thanks
I have already started shipping out. I am waiting on more to arrive from asiabtc
Beastlymac, could you please tell us how this works exactly? I PM'ed you but you are probably overwhelmed with PM's.
So you have placed an order (a big one I guess), and asiabtc only delivered a small part?
If I take a look at asiabtc's topic that doesn't look very promising. It looks very disorganized over there Shocked
Any expectations when you will receive your complete order?

I was told that more have shipped out on tuesday but i haven't been given a tracking number for those packages yet and it is Friday. I only received 20 and shipped them out.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have already started shipping out. I am waiting on more to arrive from asiabtc
Beastlymac, could you please tell us how this works exactly? I PM'ed you but you are probably overwhelmed with PM's.
So you have placed an order (a big one I guess), and asiabtc only delivered a small part?
If I take a look at asiabtc's topic that doesn't look very promising. It looks very disorganized over there Shocked
Any expectations when you will receive your complete order?
Are these still avaiable?  How much are they now and how long?  What other scrypt miners are there?

No but i am considering opening a new round for the 5 chip but that would depend on the interest. Would anyone be interested? I only offer the 5 chip ones.

P.S. The main reason i havent done this already is that i want to focus on the first round instead of getting caught up in more before the loyal customers have received their units.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Are these still avaiable?  How much are they now and how long?  What other scrypt miners are there?
Activity: 19
I sent PM about refund of 1 chip unit.
Please let me know if you have not recieved PM.

Thank you.

Same here. Thanks

If you have not got a refund please re pm me the signed message

PM sent. Please check it.

Thank you.

I recieved refund.
Thank you.
Activity: 19

Thank you.

Same here. Thanks

PM sent. Please check it.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Same here. Thanks

When are you planning to send the 5 chip?

Can these be run under Windows OS, I was told that Linux only and I would like to know if this is the case. Is there a faq or howto somewhere for setting up these devices under multiple scenarios

I have run them under windows. I have not yet tried Linux. I am in the process of writing up a guide now and hope to have the first guide completed tonight.
Activity: 504
Dualminer 1 chip usb miner are still planned on futur batch ?

No. It looks like a different better USB is in the works from a different company.

I will focus on this. Reserve +10 units.
2 gridseed chips at 2.5w ??  Grin

http://www.thinkcomputers.org/insane-crypto-currency-mining-rigs/

4th rig is mine. Wish to make it 10MHs Scrypt...

Thank you.

Same here. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: