Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT][Worldwide] Gridseed 1 chip + 5 chip Dual miners 0.105/0.405 btc - page 14. (Read 60184 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle
Can these be run under Windows OS, I was told that Linux only and I would like to know if this is the case. Is there a faq or howto somewhere for setting up these devices under multiple scenarios
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
When are you planning to send the 5 chip?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I sent PM about refund of 1 chip unit.
Please let me know if you have not recieved PM.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC
Refunds received. (tx1 & tx2)

Thanks Beastlymac.

Thank you for holding in during the fiasco with the 1 chip USB.

No problem, you're not the one to blame for this. I will add pos. feedback +++ to your account.

Thanks and good luck.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

Thanks Beastlymac.

Thank you for holding in during the fiasco with the 1 chip USB.
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC

Thanks Beastlymac.
fhh
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
started shipping out 5-chip units?

Yes I have shipped out the first ones that have arrived. I will ship some more out in the next couple of hours.

could you please give an update about the expected shipping times? Or is it a surprise every time you get more units?
I'm a little bit worried about small orders going first

Basically it is a surprise when it arrives. I was told they shipped yesterday and some today but I don't have tracking yet.

Thanks for the update

Yes I have shipped out the first ones that have arrived. I will ship some more out in the next couple of hours.

could you please give an update about the expected shipping times? Or is it a surprise every time you get more units?

Basically it is a surprise when it arrives. I was told they shipped yesterday and some today but I don't have tracking yet.

Can you please elaborate? I'm near the bottom of the list so I'm wondering how long I'll be waiting. I assumed you were going to be shipping ALL units on the 13th.

I haven't received tracking but I have been told they have shipped. So I only know when it arrives. Then I start packaging them and ship them off. I was informed that they would all ship by the 10th to me but delays have been caused by the controller and device instability. Also accessories that didn't arrive on time.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

Can you please elaborate? I'm near the bottom of the list so I'm wondering how long I'll be waiting. I assumed you were going to be shipping ALL units on the 13th.

No. It looks like a different better USB is in the works from a different company.

Really? Do you have a link?

Cheers

I can't release any information at this time. Sorry.
Activity: 10

No. It looks like a different better USB is in the works from a different company.

Really? Do you have a link?

Cheers
any progress on the refund?

Thanks

Yes I am in the process of sending it out to people. I will send it to you when I get home later today.
Activity: 10
any progress on the refund?

Thanks

Dualminer 1 chip usb miner are still planned on futur batch ?

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Dualminer 1 chip usb miner are still planned on futur batch ?
fhh
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

Thanks got my tracking number today.

Is there any support thread/links on how to set up these 5 chip miners? seems like we need 12v power packs and what not.

I am working on one right now. The link is in my signature.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
Thanks got my tracking number today.

Is there any support thread/links on how to set up these 5 chip miners? seems like we need 12v power packs and what not.

Activity: 38
Pages:
Jump to: