Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT][Worldwide] Gridseed 1 chip + 5 chip Dual miners 0.105/0.405 btc - page 10. (Read 60184 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Hey, I paid premium shipping for this and I am not on the first batch of 10+ shipping? I paid more for nothing?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I am still waiting on a shipping update from Jack.

Hey beastlymac, can you confirm you have my shipping details?  Considering how you didn't have it when I submitted it with my order and now resent it to you twice...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I received part of my order today bij DHL! Had to pay an extra $100 for customs.
So at least I can start playing with this. Hope the rest is coming soon.
Ofcourse, I also hope the other (smaller) orders are sent out to everyone.
Activity: 196
Finally 10+ orders are shipping?  Shocked

Yes. A page or two back Beastlymac said 10+ orders would come direct from Asia.

No such arrangement for those who ordered less than 10, except the lucky few who've received their single unit orders from the first shipment. I'm still waiting.

I ordered 10 5-chip miners on 07/02 and get nothing until now.
I am located in Hong Kong.

I ordered another 10 miners from the vendor in China on Tuesday and received them Yesterday !!!!!

Where? Site?
Activity: 38

No such arrangement for those who ordered less than 10, except the lucky few who've received their single unit orders from the first shipment. I'm still waiting.

I ordered 10 5-chip miners on 07/02 and get nothing until now.
I am located in Hong Kong.

I ordered another 10 miners from the vendor in China on Tuesday and received them Yesterday !!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

Activity: 129
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
If anyone wants Gridseed Asics

I have them in stock in USA

www.zoomhash.com

Bit confused about your description on http://zoomhash.com/collections/frontpage/products/in-stock-gridseed-300-kh-s-asic-scrypt-sha-miner-batch-3-ships-from-los-angeles

"Batch 3 will be BITCOIN only for orders above 2 units and for international orders."

Then a bit further down:

"No international shipping"

I'm interested in acquiring a couple while I'm still waiting for the group buy to be delivered. Can you ship to Australia and accept BTC? What would be the price for 2 units + shipping?
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
I am still waiting on a shipping update from Jack.
Activity: 19
Looking for an update. Haven't heard anything. I am seeing that others are receiving there gear. But nothing for the ones of us that order 5 or so. So how about an update. Everyone else seems to have some in hand even other sellers. So looking for an update so I can get to mining.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
got a call from DHL today im assuming for this. said they didnt receive a proper address or name so i need to give that to them to get it out of customs.

ill call them back tomorrow but looks like i finally got my batch.

means the rest of you should get yours soonish also.

Where are you located globally? Regarding distance from China Wink

sorry should have mentioned im in australia. the guy at DHL said it will most likely arrive on Monday.
Activity: 711
Merit: 532
This GB is starting to make me sad.
Activity: 73
Just answered DHL's questions and sent them a blockexplorer link to the payment as proof of payment for customs. Said that it was not paid for in USD, but in Bitcoin. Don't expect them to have a clue as to what a Bitcoin is, but we'll see... will keep you posted as to what happens.

This could be fun, if expensive.
Good question. I also got a call from DHL, but couldn't answer it.
Activity: 73
Just got a call from DHL today too, asking for a description of the product and the price I paid for it. Hmm... What did you put on the customs forms so I can make sure I tell them the same? I'm based in Bangkok.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
got a call from DHL today im assuming for this. said they didnt receive a proper address or name so i need to give that to them to get it out of customs.

Where are you located globally? Regarding distance from China Wink
Activity: 332
Merit: 250

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Any news from Jack/asiabtc yet?
Like trackingnumbers, shipping dates?

He said they would ship out today wether that happens or not it hasn't been confirmed yet.

I just talked to him and he said "i dont know. staff is dealing it."

On a side note i am working on the guide thread linked in my signature.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

Hahahahahaha. *sigh*

No. Sent him the fourth email and another pm. Nothing yet heard here, called DHL but they couldn't find anything on name nor telephone number.
Pages:
Jump to: