Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT][Worldwide] Gridseed 1 chip + 5 chip Dual miners 0.105/0.405 btc - page 2. (Read 60184 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Got my seeds, not that I'm thrilled or anything.  No controllers though, but a pi substitute would of been nice.  Guess I should count my blessings that I got cords for them eh...  Declared value could have been lower too.  Custom charges into Canada are not nice here.  Sum it all up, ROI  10 months minimum.  Oh and no extras here...
Which supplier send it? Or was it directly from Beastly?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Got my seeds, not that I'm thrilled or anything.  No controllers though, but a pi substitute would of been nice.  Guess I should count my blessings that I got cords for them eh...  Declared value could have been lower too.  Custom charges into Canada are not nice here.  Sum it all up, ROI  10 months minimum.  Oh and no extras here...

Thanks for the info
he might have sent a few orders out to make it look somewhat legit,
and pocketed the rest
The problem is, we don't know

what i do know, is that we have waited over 2 months for this, for a product which has now lost half of its value
and some of us havn't recieved anything
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Got my seeds, not that I'm thrilled or anything.  No controllers though, but a pi substitute would of been nice.  Guess I should count my blessings that I got cords for them eh...  Declared value could have been lower too.  Custom charges into Canada are not nice here.  Sum it all up, ROI  10 months minimum.  Oh and no extras here...

Edit: some have clearly been previously used.  Not stock shelving dust, but dust buildup from the fans being run
legendary
I havn't recieved 11 units which was worth around £800 - £1000 at the time
We all paid 2 months ago
I have skyped him plenty of times,
He told me he was on vacation to the UK,
He still hasn't replied to my last message on skype over a week ago asking for a refund, neither to my email
To be honest this whole thing is bullshit, he probably gambled our money away
I have left you a negative trust untill i have recieved my units

BeastlyMac, refund me or give me a tracking for 11 units, not next week, NOW

Recieved my tracking
Thnx for re-opening.
Beastlymac, I know you don't like this situation, but you said all orders have been shipped.
However, I haven't received anything and wonder if there are more people that still don't have their orders shipped?

If the orders have been shipped, show some proof like tracking numbers, supplier, shipping date etc.
staff
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8382
I've unlocked this because there are people complaining to me about unshipped orders.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
All orders have been shipped out. If you have any faulty units or any issues email me at [email protected]

I apologies for all the issues this groupbuy has faced. I am closing this chapter and moving on with other things. Send me a pm or email if you have any inquires etc
Ha nice, what was the courier company?  Or was it USPS?  I see what I'm about to look forward to.
Activity: 397
Merit: 350
I love how beastlymac gives negative trust back to his customers for his screw ups.
Activity: 397
Merit: 350
I tried contacting you multiple times but you never respond.

He does the same thing with me for 4 months now with 3420$ worth of miners.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Mining for the hell of it.
yea i got a controller. with NO memory card/OS... and one gridseed was used.(had dust on it). and i have a bad gridseed as well...

I know the owner of the company so i am contacting them for the issues.
Activity: 68
After this long of a wait
I would be so happy if i got my 12 units some time next week Roll Eyes

Well Look at that! Just got my shipment. Although no controller. Only got 10 units out of 12. power cables, and usb cables. I guess it's a start...

Edit: No warning received, or tracking number given. package just showed up.
Activity: 68
After this long of a wait
I would be so happy if i got my 12 units some time next week Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
I have finally gotten my gridseeds in the mail.

Was this from Asiabtc (first supplier) or the mystery second supplier?

the mystery supplier.. that i now know who it is

Very interesting. Were you given a heads up, like a tracking number, or did it just magically arrive?

the mystery supplier.. that i now know who it is
legendary
Which courier did he send it to you using?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

I have finally gotten my gridseeds in the mail. Missing the PSU. i got told that if i order more than 10 that for ever 10 units i would get a psu and controller. I got the controller with NO memory card. So the controller is useless (although not really being a raspberry pi). AND I paid over $300 each for them. so i could of gotten over 3x the units for how much they are worth now...

But as promised i will remove the negative trust from your profile.
Asiabtc is not the problem. They have stock and I know they deliver.
Beastlymac lives in Australia. He cancelled all orders a few weeks ago and promised a refund.
Later he said he placed a new order somewhere else (where?).

Price has dropped for gridseeds, they are now $100 each.
With the money I paid him I could buy 25 gridseeds.
Anyone live in China or where ever Asiabtc is?  We should make a group buy to hire someone to get them moving... Just kidding  Undecided  Anyways, status update please Beastlymac  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: