Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT][Worldwide] Gridseed 1 chip + 5 chip Dual miners 0.105/0.405 btc - page 5. (Read 60184 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
For the orders that are locked in for shipping they will ship out this week and buyers will be given compensation.

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Still waiting a response too
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So what is the status Beastlymac?
What is holding up the refunds? You don't reply on any PM's.
Just communicate, how hard could that be?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
i sent you a PM regarding refund

EDIT

I don;t mind if you still send the units and give me a partial refund, please reply to PM
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
After this message I placed an order with Aisabtc directly which was shipped within 3 days! From China to Netherlands.
You are lucky. I also ordered from Asiabtc and had to wait ~1 month and also including a wrong invoice.
Also I paid more for shipping with UPS but they shipped with DHL (which leads me to other problems).
Emails are mostly ignored, so I will not order again there...
If you still want a refund then please pm me. But at this rate I will have a lot of units just sitting around a massive debt. People who receive units will be given compensation for the delays.
I still want a refund, got my units already directly from Asiabtc.
Details send again by PM.
Why do you people join a group buy, and shortly after want a refund. Lol...

Well maybe because of this?:

All outstanding orders will be refunded I don't have the time or the patience right now to deal with refunding 70% and organising 30% of people for shipment and all the other things they require upon shipping. This group buy has turned into something that I deeply regret because of miss feed promises that I was strung on to believe and I apologies for that. If I ever do a future group buy the rules with the seller with be extremely strict about delivery time and refund if not delivered by a certain period.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I request for refund.
Please send to 1Kqzkm8bP8QKf9K5oiNhz9MdfRWx9pNuqD

It is not "shortly", we have been waiting for more than one month!!!!! no refund and no shipment.

And more importantly, which also make us lost faith to the group buy is that all other vendor have shipped and their buyers are already mining coins.

take this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/in-stock-batch-8-gridseed-miners-in-stock-in-los-angeles-225-494166 as an example, it is the 8th batch. and we are still waiting for refund/ship of the 1st batch which was expected to ship on 13th Feb.
Activity: 43
What's the ETA on the new units? Cautiously optimistic, but if the other order I've put in arrives I'll be asking for an immediate refund.

Not so optimistic if you haven't answered this simple question 4 days later......

Monday

The remaining orders have been organised to ship out to people on Monday.

If you still want a refund then please pm me. But at this rate I will have a lot of units just sitting around a massive debt. People who receive units will be given compensation for the delays.

I've PMed you, I guess I have to formally ask for a refund on the thread?  Well here goes nothing.

Hi Beastlymac, requesting a refund for my order.  Total to refund 20 diginforce order and delivery is BTC 8.2704.  See PM Sent to: Beastlymac on: March 13, 2014, 03:13:44 PM.  Please send to this address 1MoykxL1mnNzRokbtEjjPtRRo7YahLiqBy

I will give you 48 hours until I escalate this issue.  Thank you.
What's the ETA on the new units? Cautiously optimistic, but if the other order I've put in arrives I'll be asking for an immediate refund.

Not so optimistic if you haven't answered this simple question 4 days later......

Monday

Are these 10+ orders only, or everything?

If you will be shipping my order of 5 on Monday then I will stick with it.

I'm sure that if you end up with an excess of units because of refunds you'll be able to sell them off quickly. Heck, I'll probably even buy some if you actually have stock Cheesy

All orders. Of all quantities.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

Monday

Are these 10+ orders only, or everything?

If you will be shipping my order of 5 on Monday then I will stick with it.

I'm sure that if you end up with an excess of units because of refunds you'll be able to sell them off quickly. Heck, I'll probably even buy some if you actually have stock Cheesy

Monday

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 68
Yep still waiting on my refund for 12 units too. More than a month, 3 private messages, no reply. What's going on here?
Yes, this is insane. I trusted him my money. The groupbuy was a disaster, and now he doesn't refund?
No communication..  Huh
It has been more than one month !!!!

Refund !!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

Activity: 2
If it is possible, I hope for refund.
I sent PM.
Messages responded to. Refunds sent also.

I will be refunding more later. For people who had to fix some issues please send them through when you can and i will get your order refunded when i get back online.
Hello Beastlymac, are you back online?
I've just pm'ed you (again) with all the information you will possibly need.
I'm really waiting for the refund!
Pages:
Jump to: