Pages:
Author

Topic: SolidCoin 2 Release - Monday 10th October 23:35 UTC - page 12. (Read 21322 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Clock for Clock AMD PHENOMs seem the fastest option currently. However factoring in HyperThreading seems to put it big in intels favour. I haven't researched why yet, but a hyperthreading core gives nearly 90% of a non HT core on my I7-920.

The only way I can explain that is if you were using two HT cores on separate physical cores. Two HT cores running on the same physical core simultaneously, and both delivering 90% of a physical core doesn't appear to make sense.

Can anyone confirm this behavior?

It does make sense you noob. Read about HyperThreading !
sd
Activity: 730
Clock for Clock AMD PHENOMs seem the fastest option currently. However factoring in HyperThreading seems to put it big in intels favour. I haven't researched why yet, but a hyperthreading core gives nearly 90% of a non HT core on my I7-920.

The only way I can explain that is if you were using two HT cores on separate physical cores. Two HT cores running on the same physical core simultaneously, and both delivering 90% of a physical core doesn't appear to make sense.

Can anyone confirm this behavior?
Activity: 481
Merit: 502
pics sourcecode or it didn't happen.
Activity: 532
^Nice,good to know and thanks for the info.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I only have 1 solid question !

Will CPU mining be optimized for Intel Proc. in Windows ?

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Imagine it is ScamCoin launch of the week and nobody mines...

At least nobody reacts to this douchebag seriously anymore.  Roll Eyes
Anyway, any idea when we'll see any white papers or the actual source code, if ever?

Yes, they are both coming. White paper won't be long after or before the release. Source code is dependent upon the trolls. If you have any services you want to use with SolidCoin then give me an email/PM if you need more technical information than is currently provided.

This is the KEY question. Tenebrix ( and scrypt crap coins like Fairbrix / Litecoin crap all made by 8 Japanese scammers ) SUCKS HUGE on Intel and Windows combinations. Even Linux 64bits sucks on my 2600K ! They give NO support whatsoever. Fuck them !

SolidCoin will work perfectly on Windows 7 and Intel. My 2600K gets about 160 khash/s ( maximum anyone has reported on any CPU so far ) which is damn nice !!! Fuck scrypt and Japanese scammers !
Activity: 532

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
I'm not mining when I can't see the source code, sorry.

If you look at commercial programs, non-open source code tends to be the most vulnerable in terms of security.  I just don't trust this.
Activity: 352
Firstbits: 1m8xa
If you like giant countdown timers :- http://solidcoin.info/

Monday 10th October 23:35 UTC

Also of note, 3 wannabe hackers from this forum claimed they would take down the SolidCoin 2 public beta and none have. Welcome to the future of cryptocurrencies, a truly secure network.

Nice one mate ! Seems like the 8 Japanese scammers ( Satoshi = kano = coblee = MtGox = lolcust = SAC = BitcoinExpress = ArtForz ) proved once again that they are total idiots.
You are not even trying to make a good argument and instead resort to just spewing inane assumptions around. But then again, that's how some of these alternate cryptocurrencies work. Tongue

Anyway, any idea when we'll see any white papers or the actual source code, if ever?
Any exchanges lined up?  I'm on board until 3 AM GMT on Thursday.

3 new ones have been working with us (and seem very trustworthy/reputable), but whether or not they will be up at hour 1 or not we won't know. Smiley They certainly *WANT* to be up at the release. There is also 2? I think currently working exchanges which should be able to seamlessly migrate to SC2.0 .

One of the newer requirements for exchanges if they want our support (which is essentially linking to them and telling our users that they are ok) is a very clear indication of WHO they are. We want to avoid this anonymous exchange situation so that people have more security.

More examples that RS IS doing the right thing about security in cryptocurrencies. Way to go man !
Any exchanges lined up?  I'm on board until 3 AM GMT on Thursday.

3 new ones have been working with us (and seem very trustworthy/reputable), but whether or not they will be up at hour 1 or not we won't know. Smiley They certainly *WANT* to be up at the release. There is also 2? I think currently working exchanges which should be able to seamlessly migrate to SC2.0 .

One of the newer requirements for exchanges if they want our support (which is essentially linking to them and telling our users that they are ok) is a very clear indication of WHO they are. We want to avoid this anonymous exchange situation so that people have more security.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Any exchanges lined up?  I'm on board until 3 AM GMT on Thursday.

Also of note, 3 wannabe hackers from this forum claimed they would take down the SolidCoin 2 public beta and none have. Welcome to the future of cryptocurrencies, a truly secure network.

Nice one mate ! Seems like the 8 Japanese scammers ( Satoshi = kano = coblee = MtGox = lolcust = SAC = BitcoinExpress = ArtForz ) proved once again that they are total idiots.

You can download the beta and see what all the fuss is about at the SolidCoin forums :- http://solidcointalk.org/topic/252-solidcoin-v20-public-beta/

Pages:
Jump to: