Pages:
Author

Topic: SolidCoin 3.0 (aka MicroCash) will have a daily fee for each address you have. - page 3. (Read 8908 times)

Activity: 793
Merit: 1016
In the long term a p2p network without self cleansing is going to die, we already see lots of people complaining about Bitcoin's resource usage and performance and it is still in its infancy. If people want to use multiple accounts they can, the average user doesn't care much about it however, so only the paranoid should pay for it rather than everyone.

Who, where?  Please show me one single post on the forums here about somebody complaining about the Satoshi client's resource usage or performance.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
RealSolid is also planning to introduce exponentially increasing fees for accounts that haven't been touched in over 6 months in order to quickly redistribute the funds to active users
Wow. He's coming after my savings from Scamcoin 1.0. This is pure thievery. I guess I'll have to sell them before getting robbed then...

I'm glad I sold all my Shitcoins when I mined SC1 e he he he he he he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mem
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Herp Derp PTY LTD
Too late. Transaction fees are in place, so you will lose a little in order to sell them (excluding exchange fees).
Yeah, but that's still better than just letting them all evaporate into ScamKing's wallet.
On a side note, do you really donate to ReactOS? Pretty cool, I don't see it mentioned often  Cool

Yes the links do donate to ReactOS (when dailybitcoins or coinad pays for the referral links). I figured they might as well get something since I see me using it in the future.

woot ReactOS fans Smiley
Good to see them using btc for donations, sorry for thread hijack Tongue
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
COIN SUPPORTER
Too late. Transaction fees are in place, so you will lose a little in order to sell them (excluding exchange fees).
Yeah, but that's still better than just letting them all evaporate into ScamKing's wallet.
On a side note, do you really donate to ReactOS? Pretty cool, I don't see it mentioned often  Cool

Yes the links do donate to ReactOS (when dailybitcoins or coinad pays for the referral links). I figured they might as well get something since I see me using it in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
COIN SUPPORTER
RealSolid is also planning to introduce exponentially increasing fees for accounts that haven't been touched in over 6 months in order to quickly redistribute the funds to active users
Wow. He's coming after my savings from Scamcoin 1.0. This is pure thievery. I guess I'll have to sell them before getting robbed then...

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
mem
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Herp Derp PTY LTD
Personally I think it's an awesome idea that reduces the effects of spam, essentially a self cleansing p2p network, while also giving funds back to the network in a fair manner.

Im going to go against the grain here and say its a good idea with the following conditions:
* no/minimal transaction fees.
* you are able to bounce coins back and forth between two addresses with 0 charge.

Then if I were to get into these coins, id simply setup a perl script to bounce my coins back and forth.
When I cease using the coins (ie dead) my PC will eventually be turned off (if not claimed by people in my will) then they are slowly reclaimed by the miners which I see as paying for infrastructure.

On the flip side, I also feel its simply not required if you can split the coin to ever smaller bits. As more is lost, value rises and people buy the same stuff but with smaller amounts of coin.

If you wanted to get more support behind the idea, perhaps set the reclaim time to a very large increment, perhaps 1 month or 1 year ?
At those figures Im sure people simply wouldnt care and would be more inclined to believe it is there for the networks benefit.
I know the coin is garbage, but I always look for these threads when I first come to the forum.   Grin

+1 me too. This is some of the best entertainment you don't have to purchase with bitcoins or microcash. PURELY FREE!!!!
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I know the coin is garbage, but I always look for these threads when I first come to the forum.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
i'm phone posting too. :gay:
Any publicity is good publicity mostly only applies to entertainment, not banking or the financial industry.  If this were true, Bernanke's son wouldn't have killed himself and the Enron CEOs would be partying it up in Malibu.
Oof! Thank you, I just woke up.

Madoff's son you mean?
legendary
Any publicity is good publicity mostly only applies to entertainment, not banking or the financial industry.  If this were true, Bernanke's son wouldn't have killed himself and the Enron CEOs would be partying it up in Malibu.
Oof! Thank you, I just woke up.

Madoff's son you mean?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Madoff's son you mean?
legendary
MICROCASH IS A SCAM = BAD PUBLICITY = FAIL!
sd
Activity: 730
Merit: 500
You know what they say... any publicity is good publicity!  Well, right now, you all are continuing to give solidcoin publicity.

Keep that in mind before you make another post in this thread...

I don't think so. Like Nigerian money transfer scams the more people warned the better.

SolinCoin == MicroCash == A Scam
legendary
Activity: 1400
You know what they say... any publicity is good publicity!  Well, right now, you all are continuing to give solidcoin publicity.

Keep that in mind before you make another post in this thread...
sd
Activity: 730
Merit: 500
When you went to school it was on the short bus wasn't it?  
Did you mom tell you it was because you were so important you got to take the VIP bus?

Well she lied.

That was a tragic waste of cruelty. This isn't the flame each other thread, it's the flame CoinHunter thread.

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
Dude... this is a SolidCoin/Microcash thread, not ScamCoin....

ScamCoin hasn't had even 1 block yet...

When you went to school it was on the short bus wasn't it? 
Did you mom tell you it was because you were so important you got to take the VIP bus?

Well she lied.
Pages:
Jump to: