Pages:
Author

Topic: SolidCoin 3.0 (aka MicroCash) will have a daily fee for each address you have. - page 5. (Read 8908 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
Only at bitcointroll forums could giving money back to the chain be considered theft. Stay with your non interest bitcoin and see how far you go, SolidCoin is becoming a real economic force by allowing a variety of new services to be built on top its protocol.

Personally I think it's an awesome idea that reduces the effects of spam, essentially a self cleansing p2p network, while also giving funds back to the network in a fair manner.

Why are you changing Solidcoin so dramatically?
I thought 2.0 tyrant nodes were the answer to all our dreams?
No huh?  Grin BIG SURPRISE!

SoiledCoin Scoreboard: 1.0 BTC clone failed, 2.0 premine scam failed, 3.0 now steals coins from people when they go idle.

I need to make a new avatar that says "STEAL ALL THE COINS!"
Activity: 700
Merit: 507
Only at bitcointroll forums could giving money back to the chain be considered theft. Stay with your non interest bitcoin and see how far you go, SolidCoin is becoming a real economic force by allowing a variety of new services to be built on top its protocol.

Personally I think it's an awesome idea that reduces the effects of spam, essentially a self cleansing p2p network, while also giving funds back to the network in a fair manner.

SoiledCoin Scoreboard: 1.0 BTC clone failed, 2.0 premine scam failed, 3.0 now steals coins from people when they go idle.

Let me guess, the coins stolen through inactivity go to the CPCF "Coin Population Control Fund" only accesible by CH.

Dont forget to add that it will be the UNSPENDABLE* fund only accesible by CH

* As long as the source code** doesnt allow this
** Source code will be made public***
*** When**** RS says so*****
**** Read IF here
***** Which will be most likely never****** going to happen
****** Except peer pressure+ is too much or another++ DMCA takedown+++ gets filed
+ Read "RS needs to impress the mentally disabled with his generousity"
++ Unrelated to the takedown of Solidcoin 2. Those are totally different projects that share the same goal++++
+++ That wont be affecting this project long since it just moves to another server
++++ Adding a few bucks to RS's wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
What I can say is SC and BCX love each other Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
Coin control? Client modified to return change to the same address? Are these all foreign concepts to the scamcoin community?
Don't show your ignorance scamterry. Read the forum if you want to know more about it. SolidCoin v3 is built on a new protocol, it isn't bitcoin sourced anymore.
what is this i dont even

You don't get it, it's Bitcoin dragging them down, it must be. Or it would totally be a success by now!

Nice one !

The comedy gold on this forum is totally worth it.

MicroCash = MicroSoft Cheesy ?

BCX what will you do to SC this time Wink

What's really funny is how Bulanula has an orange IGNORE button.

Hmm I'd say his content is pretty much garbage compared to BCX or myself.
Coin control? Client modified to return change to the same address? Are these all foreign concepts to the scamcoin community?
Don't show your ignorance scamterry. Read the forum if you want to know more about it. SolidCoin v3 is built on a new protocol, it isn't bitcoin sourced anymore.
what is this i dont even

You don't get it, it's Bitcoin dragging them down, it must be. Or it would totally be a success by now!

Nice one !

He doesn't have to do a thing. Look at shitcoin. It's a failure on its own. No work needed. =)
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
what is this i dont even

Nice one !

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who thinks it's an awesome idea.

But hey, if you don't mind being forever alone...  Wink

No he isn't alone. He has multiple personalities to keep him company. Like CH/RS/Viperlemonbitch/Psytard etc =)

@Cosbycoin

This is to serve notice that the terms "ViperLemonBitch" and "Psytard" were coined by me and is for my exclusive use..... Grin Grin Grin

Anyway I was "promised" that if I wouldn't post once for 30 days that Solidcoin would die and go away. 30 days later I come back and it is still in the top post.

So much for that theory...

~BCX~

Hey bro your special names are OPEN SOURCE BRO! LOL =)

No he isn't alone. He has multiple personalities to keep him company. Like CH/RS/Viperlemonbitch/Psytard etc =)
I actually didnt know that.. But didnt he write that all Solidcoins will be ported into the "new" Microcrash?

Anyway.. just one step further to total disappearance. Waiting for SolidCoin3 or Crashcoin V2 now..

Damn RealSolid... With SolidCoin2 you gave people actually a challange! You gave them new ways of killing your chain off and now.. you dont even try and bring up a stillborn... Think of people like BCX - what should they do with all that free time they have once you release that kind of software?

Btw.. does anyone know whose copyright he removed this time?
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Thinking of it.. i would also introduce such a system if i had 12mil coins... Good Job RealSolid!
The 12mill are getting killed off. Not that you didn't know that.
Thinking of it.. i would also introduce such a system if i had 12mil coins... Good Job RealSolid!
Activity: 324
... in order to reduce the total number of addresses in use:
How about prepaid-addresses? You pay fees in advance, so your coins don´t get worthless?
Or, you know, A.........BANK!
Activity: 420
bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}
... in order to reduce the total number of addresses in use:
How about prepaid-addresses? You pay fees in advance, so your coins don´t get worthless?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

Activity: 352
Firstbits: 1m8xa
I feel bad for anyone who still takes him seriously (assuming there is such person)
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
what is this i dont even

My guess is that coinhunter doesn't want to release the source code so that people wont uncover fun things like cpf fund transactions being able to be signed by anyone
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
I never thought the idea of this coin was any good but introducing automated redistribution of unused funds is beyond retarded. It has zero benefits and numerous disadvantages. Also, I think I speak for most libertarians when I say I value actually owning my own property.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
what is this i dont even

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
what is this i dont even
Pages:
Jump to: