Pages:
Author

Topic: Solutions to KYC complain of some Bounty Hunters - page 10. (Read 1422 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
KYC is no guarantee that the ICO project can succeed. And until now many coins are not listed on the stock exchange and even projects are not developed by Tim. I think we must be more careful in determining a project. And projects that do not use KYC can become successful and be listed on the Exchange.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
I agree that bounty participants should avoid bounties with KYC requirements as much as possible, though some bounties may suddenly change their terms during or after the campaign. This is a security risk for participants.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
No, you are wrong, definitely wrong. KYC is the main thing for the ICO because the investor may invest the money which is stolen or money laundering. So why bounty hunters need KYC?
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
The bounty programs that specify NO KYC in their threads are much more popular. Bounty managers should specify at the start of the campaign whether it is needed or not
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
True.  Stop joining if you're are not comfortable about that kyc. It's so easy. Lol .  In fact they didn't force you to participate so why complaining?  bounty project put that kyc for interested investors only so if your not interested then you're not belong on it , wherein keep looking forward instead to those project tha have no KYC stuff to protect your information.
It's not about you are willing to put your identity or you are not willing to put identity but this is cryptocurrency, I can say most people who has been in crypto investment for many years they don't like KYC because cryptocurrency is a decentralized system and we hope that it will keep to be maintained. I just worried when KYC still used for bounty campaign or anything else related to cryptocurrency so sooner or later cryptocurrency is not a place that can be kept secret.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
Well that is true. If you think your identity will be stolen then avoid campaigns that requires KYC. I have joined on some bounties that asked for KYC and so far i didn't have any problem on it. I just don't like AIRDROPS that requires it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
True.  Stop joining if you're are not comfortable about that kyc. It's so easy. Lol .  In fact they didn't force you to participate so why complaining?  bounty project put that kyc for interested investors only so if your not interested then you're not belong on it , wherein keep looking forward instead to those project tha have no KYC stuff to protect your information.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
Here are my solution to growing complained by the bounty hunters regarding KYC.

1. As we all know KYC by its definition. We all know that we aren't obliged to do so. Since no fiat or investment we did to get the tokens which solely the purpose of KYC to monitor the funds ans circulation of token during purchase. Don't comply and don't join bounty with KYC! Simple as that.

2. If youre afraid of KYC asked someone to do it for you and gave him funds in return. I think this is happening on some cases ( But this is form of cheating)

3. Read again step 1. If youre still have complain and still want to join that particular bounty and you are really a nutcracker!
If we ask someone to provide their data so that we can pass the KYC check, I do not think that this can be considered a fraud.

Firstly, this activity is not regulated and there are no regulatory legal acts that would oblige bounty hunters to be tested by KYC. Such a requirement is an excess of authority by the ICO team.

Secondly, fraud punishable under criminal law is not considered to be any deception, but deception for the purpose of stealing funds or other property. Bounty hunters in any case earn their tokens, and therefore there will be no fraud on their part, so far only ICO teams that bring their check at the end, or after the completion of ICO and in fact do not pay for bounty hunters them tokens.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
the only step for not doing kyc is not following the bounty.
You can join other projects without having to grumble.
because there are so many bounties you just have to choose.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103

You're absolutely right about KYC. We don't have to. You need to stay away from ICOs who want KYC. The request for a token distributed as a prize is nonsense to the KYC. For this reason, I participate in Bounty who do not want KYC when possible. So I don't have problems.
Yeah, It's simple, don't join bounty campaign that need to pass kyc, but current situation is a lot of project required kyc or change the rules at the end of campaign to force participants pass kyc to receive rewards, in this case what is your choice, pass kyc or give up reward?
Activity: 602
KYC in the first place is the loss of tokens for hunters,especially who make bounty social networks,and as a rule there are about 70-100 companies at once,and then track all just not real,where and what is planned,when payments,and whether KYC, plus there are still different wallets,so here KYC is a kind of hindrance
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
Yes I agree with the first step. For those who are afraid to do KYC maybe they have some agenda or did something. I know how sensitive KYC is and we shouldn't not let give our details so easily. If you dont want KYC then, dont participate on the campaign. No one is forcing you to join hence find one without any KYC simple as that like the OP said.
The problem for bounty hunters right now is that the ICO teams first silence the need to pass the KYC test, or directly say that there will be no such test, and then, at the end of the ICO, change their mind and announce the KYC test. In fact, this is a fraud on the part of the ICO team, since after that many bounty hunters for various reasons cannot pass this test and lose their earned tokens. A KYC check on bounty hunters is illegal, but if it is done, it should be carried out at an early stage, or at least be able to familiarize yourself with the requirements of this check, so that we can assess whether we can pass it further.
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
The problem is that while the project is not known help to tell about it. As they gather the necessary amount of money, hunters are no longer needed. kyc helps them not to pay much bounty hunters. Since not everyone will provide their documents.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
There are projects that only require KYC when their bounty campaign ends. You will have to choose to give up the reward or KYC.
Things that didn't clearly stated before bounty have been started, if this things was clearly place inside the rules, bounty hunters have a choice to join or not if they are not willing to share and provide their real information, the problem is they just been asked after the bounty so they got no choice but to comply or else they won't get anything from their share.
copper member
Activity: 714
Merit: 5
There are projects that only require KYC when their bounty campaign ends. You will have to choose to give up the reward or KYC.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250

1. As we all know KYC by its definition. We all know that we aren't obliged to do so. Since no fiat or investment we did to get the tokens which solely the purpose of KYC to monitor the funds ans circulation of token during purchase. Don't comply and don't join bounty with KYC! Simple as that.

2. If youre afraid of KYC asked someone to do it for you and gave him funds in return. I think this is happening on some cases ( But this is form of cheating)

3. Read again step 1. If youre still have complain and still want to join that particular bounty and you are really a nutcracker!
What is see is that sometimes a project doesn't mention KYC in their first days when the bounty began, but at the end of the project. nearing the distribution of the tokens, some of that project requesting for KYC, i think that is deceiving the bounty participant. That what makes the bounty participant to get angry.
Activity: 1260

Yes, it is simple, just don't join or take a part in bounty campaign requiring KYC to get reward.
There are still many campaigns not asking for KYC to be eligible, just find that and you will be ok.
But in my experience, a legit ICO with KYC required usually their token value will be worth much better.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101

I think it’s very bad to ask someone to take KYC for you. This is a fraud for which you can get punishment.
It is better not to participate in projects that require the passage of the KYC, than to deceive and present the personal data of another person.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
KYC was previously used for investors, but with many people who cheat. So that a lot of KYC is used for bounty hunters. But this is indeed not needed by bounty hunters to do KYC. And there are still many projects that don't use KYC, so you don't have to complain.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
KYC is very complicated for the bounty hunter besides that many projects suddenly make regulations to require KYC I prefer KYC rules made from the start so that bounty hunters can make choices join or not
Pages:
Jump to: