Pages:
Author

Topic: Solutions to KYC complain of some Bounty Hunters - page 11. (Read 1422 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
KYC is currently an interesting matter to continue to be discussed among bounty hunters. You all depend on your decision and you have the right not to do KYC. But there are risks like you don't get tokens. This KYC is based on the consideration of Team members.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
The second point is cheating and hunters are doing this not because they are afraid of losing their personal data or something else. They just have already passed KYC from their first account and are searching for some other persons to get more rewards.
and yet if the Headhunters use several accounts, their work still benefits the Bounty companies. But there is no need to talk about risks here, because Headhunters are much more often deceived than the company’s ico.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Here are my solution to growing complained by the bounty hunters regarding KYC.

1. As we all know KYC by its definition. We all know that we aren't obliged to do so. Since no fiat or investment we did to get the tokens which solely the purpose of KYC to monitor the funds ans circulation of token during purchase. Don't comply and don't join bounty with KYC! Simple as that.

2. If youre afraid of KYC asked someone to do it for you and gave him funds in return. I think this is happening on some cases ( But this is form of cheating)

3. Read again step 1. If youre still have complain and still want to join that particular bounty and you are really a nutcracker!

I do not agree with your terms

The perfect solution to kyc complains by hunters is transparency and loyalty from project devs and bounty managers

Inform hunters of kyc at the start of bounty; then let any willing hunter to work for you
It wouldn’t cause any hassle that way

But the majority of the teams decided when the bounty was running or at the end of the new campaign there was an KYC announcement, in my opinion it was less efficient and had to be right from the start if it wanted to be sought by KYC.
I agree with your last point, the developer should have informed the KYC before try to start the bounty. that means the team gives a chance for the bounty hunters to decide their decision regarding it. That will not create a big problem between developers and participants.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
The second point is cheating and hunters are doing this not because they are afraid of losing their personal data or something else. They just have already passed KYC from their first account and are searching for some other persons to get more rewards.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
Yes I agree with the first step. For those who are afraid to do KYC maybe they have some agenda or did something. I know how sensitive KYC is and we shouldn't not let give our details so easily. If you dont want KYC then, dont participate on the campaign. No one is forcing you to join hence find one without any KYC simple as that like the OP said.
It's a very good thing that they are afraid of KYC and i think it's best to avoid KYC in all this ICO platform, because most their database are not secured and they end up becoming a shitcoin, all the information you have with them is lossed and can be gotten by anyone who have access to the database of the project. I don't see any reason why any one have to carry out KYC in order to make purchase of a token since we did not make the purchase via fiat or any government issued currency.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253

1. As we all know KYC by its definition. We all know that we aren't obliged to do so. Since no fiat or investment we did to get the tokens which solely the purpose of KYC to monitor the funds ans circulation of token during purchase. Don't comply and don't join bounty with KYC! Simple as that.

2. If youre afraid of KYC asked someone to do it for you and gave him funds in return. I think this is happening on some cases ( But this is form of cheating)

3. Read again step 1. If youre still have complain and still want to join that particular bounty and you are really a nutcracker!

The perfect solution to kyc complains by hunters is transparency and loyalty from project devs and bounty managers

Inform hunters of kyc at the start of bounty; then let any willing hunter to work for you
I agree with your last point, the developer should have informed the KYC before try to start the bounty. that means the team gives a chance for the bounty hunters to decide their decision regarding it. That will not create a big problem between developers and participants.
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
I support you No 1 point, if you have no interest in KYC just stay away from bounties that requires it. But have seen cases where KYC was introduced to deprive hunters
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

Activity: 358

As a bounty hunter there are cases whereby KYC wasn't specified until the end of the campaigns and voom there is KYC before you can claim your token, to me I see that as cheating and the BM should desist from it.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Got nothing against KYC.
But my position that KYC must be announced at the beginning of campaign, so hunters could decide join or not, I personally will never join.
In cases, where bounty is announced shortly before campaign end or even payments - it is cheating from dev side I believe.

Exactly. The problem with several projects is that they announced the KYC requirements afterwards. So those hunters who don't want to comply with KYC are in rage because they wasted their effort. And some others will require to download their app, and then, you will complete your KYC in that app. Now, where is the fairness here? People should respect the fact that many people are hesitant to disclose their personal documents because we don't know where these data will end up to. Are we too trusting with these websites and not care for our own privacy? I would comply such requirement if I know by heart that project is 100% legit.
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 0

Number one would have been more doable but only if theres a union for hunters to ensure every hunter adheres to the rules or laws bounded by bounty hunting else it will be a movement in futility 
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
~ snip >
There is also some complains about hunters sending fake information.
It is cheat but I think they are doing it to keep their personal information safe,
Because we don't know what would happen next after the KYC.

you dont need to cheat and give false information if you feel that the campaign that you'v join is legit . cheating them could only give you a bad karma  but i think its okay to use fake infos or fake kyc's if you arent unsure to the legitimacy of the project  .

~ snip >

Yes they are announce if  campaign will require a kyc or not before they start .  your right .  its already considered a cheating or scamming if they will announce the kyc at the end of on the middle of the camapign . you can still make a complain to the campaign that your onto  .
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

There is also some complains about hunters sending fake information.
It is cheat but I think they are doing it to keep their personal information safe,
Because we don't know what would happen next after the KYC.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Got nothing against KYC.
But my position that KYC must be announced at the beginning of campaign, so hunters could decide join or not, I personally will never join.
In cases, where bounty is announced shortly before campaign end or even payments - it is cheating from dev side I believe.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
What if bounty applies KYC when at the end of the campaign while we have joined for more than 12 weeks, will you still not do KYC? if not it means you will work in vain

That is why OP has given point 2 as doing KYC by help of other person and in against you have to pay him some fees. but in this case mostly it will get scammed as the KYC holder will get the token and if not giving to the real owner then it is one type of cheating. So only join that project who is runned by the reputed campaign manage who are not changing their rules after the campaign is ended.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
What if bounty applies KYC when at the end of the campaign while we have joined for more than 12 weeks, will you still not do KYC? if not it means you will work in vain
Activity: 579
I seriously don't have any issues with doing of KYC as bounty hunters because at least through it the activities of cheaters can be check mate. The only issue I have with it is bringing it at the end of the campaign knowing fully well that not all hunters will have the required documents for it, I think this is another form of cheating.
It would be nice to still check not only the Bounty Hunters, but also check the team, because in most cases today, participants in the Bounty companies do not receive any rewards. Why are you all trying to find a scammer among the participants of the Bounty company, which in one way or another still performs the amount of work, But if the Bounty company deceives everyone without going over the participants, then there are no levers of pressure on such situations. For me, kyc is not a problem, but in most cases when I participated in the Bounty company and provided my kyc, I remained as a result without tokens or with coins that cost nothing at all.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I seriously don't have any issues with doing of KYC as bounty hunters because at least through it the activities of cheaters can be check mate. The only issue I have with it is bringing it at the end of the campaign knowing fully well that not all hunters will have the required documents for it, I think this is another form of cheating.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
I also think that KYC for members bounty is not needed, but there is nothing wrong with that. The project team also does not want to deal with multi-accounts and therefore they use KYC to prevent this.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
Just not joining is a not a solution for popularization though thats the issue. I would love to just not join and I do, I hate giving away my KYC and never have to anyone ever but that doesn't stop the new ICO's coming out with KYC requirements neither, there are more and more of them every single day. Which means maybe one day most of the ICO's will have KYC requirement and that is definitely not nice to hear.

So, when people talk about and complain about the KYC requirements "just not join" is not a good solution, yeah I will not join but I also want them to stop asking for it just for the future as well, so they don't become an example to the other ICO's coming up. We would like to find a way to stop KYC requirement all together or at least keep it a not liked option so we could continue having good non-KYC ICO options for ourselves.
Pages:
Jump to: