Pages:
Author

Topic: Solutions to KYC complain of some Bounty Hunters - page 7. (Read 1422 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
point number one is the best. never joining ico that need kyc to claim their reward except there is no announce about kyc, than at the end of bounty they need to fill kyc. it suck for some people.
and point number two, i think many people already do it. im sure if they have many account and following ico that require kyc, they will use other information like friend or family.
people alredy for kyc, i think it doesnt matter if some exchanger or ico require it.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
Simple you're right if you not want to KYC so don't join to the bounty campaign who are required to pass the real informatiom that you have that's it because they have more bounty until now who are not requiring to submit any of your information and I thinl that's is good for you and you can join if you want and I believe you will not encounter any problems once they are distributing tokens.

but some projects begin to demand KYC at the end of bounty and you don't have a choice because you have done a job.
Well, you can buy on the darknet the documents of other users who sell their data. or you can ask your friends to pass for you
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Simple you're right if you not want to KYC so don't join to the bounty campaign who are required to pass the real informatiom that you have that's it because they have more bounty until now who are not requiring to submit any of your information and I thinl that's is good for you and you can join if you want and I believe you will not encounter any problems once they are distributing tokens.

but some projects begin to demand KYC at the end of bounty and you don't have a choice because you have done a job.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
Bounty hunters hate KYC  because they can't join multiple account in one campaign because through KYC  all bounty activity can be monitored and can only use 1 account.
 As a bounty hunter myself I'm favor KYC so it would be fair to all bounty hunter that only 1 account to be used.
i think there is another reason for this dude.maybe they prefer to keep secret their identity document.moreover if bounty reward has less value.they consider it worthless if give their document.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Most of those bounty tokens which demand KYC from the hunters turn out to be shit coins. Imagine trading your identity for 5 dollars.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Bounty hunters hate KYC  because they can't join multiple account in one campaign because through KYC  all bounty activity can be monitored and can only use 1 account.
 As a bounty hunter myself I'm favor KYC so it would be fair to all bounty hunter that only 1 account to be used.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
You just should not try to cheat the system. There is nothing complicated or strange in passing a KYC and everybody is capable to do it. Be honest, verify your identity and get your rewards. Nothing can be easier.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
The main concern of many bounty campaign managers is multispam accounts. Kyc gets around that.

Maybe there is a less intrusive way to do Kyc. For example if the project does an IEO instead it can use the exchange's checking process to make sure there is only one real person per account. Telegram helps too but isn't as robust.

Also all the bounty hunters acting like someone owes them something need to wake up - a project doesn't owe you anything if you're just spamming - and bounties are completely optional!
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
I always try to keep my data, so i will choose project which no KYC but sometimes the team is lie, he say in the first no KYC but after champaign end he say must KYC to claim reward, and no one we can do about that, So i will consider with reward, if i think worth it, i will do it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
Filling a KYC form is quite easy and i think people should always believe it is voluntary and not mandatory especially in investing, you have to complete KYC only if you are willing to buy. And another thing is that bounty of these days have also been stating it clearly in any bounty if its going to involve KYC or not. So let just keep it low off this forum
Activity: 277
Know Your Customer (KYC) as it is known is not a bad idea though but it literally affects the anonymous mode being canvassed by cryptocurrency as a decentralized distributed ledger system where information are not visible to everyone. Though in some cases regarding bounties, it’s applicable to curb cheating and inasmuch as that they should be a way of remaining anonymous for security reasons to avoid stealing of participant’s records for gains other than what it’s meant for.
Activity: 210
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
You made a solid point here, if you can't do KYC stay off the bounty  buy have also come to understand that some BM are now fraudulent  by imposing KYC after bounty has ended which to me isn't right
Activity: 66
Merit: 14
ICO Bounty Hunting Guides and Tips
2. If youre afraid of KYC asked someone to do it for you and gave him funds in return. I think this is happening on some cases ( But this is form of cheating)
This is a serious crime in most countries and I don't recommend it. Using ID mules can get you in trouble.
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
Almost every bounty and ICO projects asking the KYC! So, by ignoring KYC, it will not be helpful! I think! KYC is not bad at all, it is a procedure to avoid the scammers or abuser of bounty! If someone avoids a good bounty because of KYC, then I would say him not to do bounty at all!
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Personally, I am in favor of the KYC process, because it has arisen as a result of greater regulation on the part of the competent authorities to avoid the large number of frauds that had been observed in this nascent market. I think that anyone who is interested in doing things seriously should not oppose this simple measure. Perhaps the most opposed to it are cheaters and multi-accounts, because if you do not agree with this measure, you are not obliged to participate in such a bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Here are my solution to growing complained by the bounty hunters regarding KYC.

1. As we all know KYC by its definition. We all know that we aren't obliged to do so. Since no fiat or investment we did to get the tokens which solely the purpose of KYC to monitor the funds ans circulation of token during purchase. Don't comply and don't join bounty with KYC! Simple as that.

2. If youre afraid of KYC asked someone to do it for you and gave him funds in return. I think this is happening on some cases ( But this is form of cheating)

3. Read again step 1. If youre still have complain and still want to join that particular bounty and you are really a nutcracker!
What you're saying is true. And what is the solution for projects that want KYC when the bounty campaign is over? Because they did not want kyc at the beginning of campaign.
I truly don’t know too, there is this project that I participated in then called AFCASH of Africunia Bank, I was surprised too that they didn’t ask us to do KYC from the beginning until after ICO has ended and they were about distributing tokens which was even for hunters.

I really don’t see sense in any of these policy, this is why we are not moving forward because of too many competition in this crypto investment, once one project hears that the others are doing something, they all tend to do the same without first checking if it is necessary or not. Why we are then in a decentralized system, if they still do all these things found n a centralized system.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
I would never give away my KYC to anonymous people who run an ICO, why would anyone do this?

If the ICO want their bounty hunters to do KYC, then I think they should make a deal with an exchange, where they will list their coin, and then only allow bounty hunters with KYC accounts on that exchange to join their bounty!
I believe that KYC should be for those who bought the tokens with their money, and not for bounty hunters. Why I said it should be for rthose that tokens with money is because with the KYC they will be able to check the sources of funds that were raised during the token sale. But, I’m against bounty hunters doing a KYC. So as a bounty hunter, the best you can do is to avoid those with KYC. There is no need for the second point op has made, cause you might pay someone to do the KYC and at the end you won’t benefit from it, and it is also cheating to use another person’s info.

There is really no need for this second point, the first point is what I’m agreeing on. If you don’t want to give out your info for KYC then you should simply not go for ICOs with KYC. And most of them with KYC are even scam, they never pay you for the work you do and they will also make use of your information that you’ve given to them. So, you should simply avoid them.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
the solution for bounty hunters who don't want to do KYC is actually very simple, the solution is enough to follow bounty that does not require KYC, indeed most bounty now need to fill KYC but you can still find bounty that do not require KYC, all choices are yours
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
This will be not a simple solution because huge amount of project is also changing the rules while they are doing token distribution. Even you check it does not need any KYC, it can be changed easily.
Pages:
Jump to: