Pages:
Author

Topic: Solve Captchas for Bitcoins [Up To BTC 0.04/10,000] Perfect for Newbies - page 17. (Read 30483 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Emerge should i need different username if i want to start again ?

Use cjambox1
password is still the same.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Emerge should i need different username if i want to start again ?
legendary
Which Bitcoin address will you send my Bitcoin to? Also, can you explain how the company earn money? I'm interested to join if the explain is valid and look legit. Please sign me up.

You choose, I'll just use it to name your account so I can know where to pay to Smiley
Post it or PM me here and I'll make your account right away

I'm still looking to Solve Captchas.
We have unlimited slots.

Here is my Bitcoin address: 1K3JttmxEQkKZGvdm9pSm6Rx8R42ftKok3.

Approved! You can start now.
http://www.qlinkgroup.com/op/download

Username is your BTCTalk User
Password is password

If you want other people to solve captchas on other computers,
let them use jacktheking1 and jacktheking2
Their payments will be cashed to you.

Minimum CAPTCHAS solved is 800

Good Luck!

Sorry i don't have read all thread, the captcha is normal captcha with word and number or image captcha like recaptcha? Thanks

Normal Captcha only, but it's CASE SENSITIVE
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
Sorry i don't have read all thread, the captcha is normal captcha with word and number or image captcha like recaptcha? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Which Bitcoin address will you send my Bitcoin to? Also, can you explain how the company earn money? I'm interested to join if the explain is valid and look legit. Please sign me up.

You choose, I'll just use it to name your account so I can know where to pay to Smiley

We have unlimited slots.

Here is my Bitcoin address: 1K3JttmxEQkKZGvdm9pSm6Rx8R42ftKok3.
legendary

We have unlimited slots.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Yep, by this rate it is 250 satoshi per captcha, even less than the claim amount of major faucets out here... However if you said that it is about 1000 captchas per hour, then you are paying just $0.55 per hour, which is (maybe) even lower than the salary of workers in developing countries. Also it is not mobile friendly, so I can't use it on my phone. So I won't use it.

Faucets have cooldowns, I don't.
Again, in my country Philippines

425 Pesos ~ 10$ per day
is the minimum wage

Now imagine working 10 hours a day doing 1000 captchas for 10,000
Then working online WITHOUT HAVING ANY TECHNICAL SKILL WHATSOEVER would earn you more than half that amount.

I'm telling you to make this your day job, I'm telling you that this can be a side-job
If you want to buy lambos with Bitcoins using this service, you're free to try, but it will take a LONG time.
Please. If you want to use the service, please just do. If not, stop telling me that this is a very low rate
because I can't do anything about it other than raise it slightly and give you guys some tips and privileges.

Handling Paypal -> BTC exchange is already a hassle, so this is pretty much a good deal for you guys on its own,
because you can't get rates like these doing this business getting Bitcoin, at least not yet. That's why I'm here.

He is absolutely right. This is what I want to explain all the members . you can just do it as a part time work if u have a tremendous typing speed.

If anyone wants to buy his own qlinkgroup admin panel, you can contact me directly .
legendary
Yep, by this rate it is 250 satoshi per captcha, even less than the claim amount of major faucets out here... However if you said that it is about 1000 captchas per hour, then you are paying just $0.55 per hour, which is (maybe) even lower than the salary of workers in developing countries. Also it is not mobile friendly, so I can't use it on my phone. So I won't use it.

Faucets have cooldowns, I don't.
Again, in my country Philippines

425 Pesos ~ 10$ per day
is the minimum wage

Now imagine working 10 hours a day doing 1000 captchas for 10,000
Then working online WITHOUT HAVING ANY TECHNICAL SKILL WHATSOEVER would earn you more than half that amount.

I'm telling you to make this your day job, I'm telling you that this can be a side-job
If you want to buy lambos with Bitcoins using this service, you're free to try, but it will take a LONG time.
Please. If you want to use the service, please just do. If not, stop telling me that this is a very low rate
because I can't do anything about it other than raise it slightly and give you guys some tips and privileges.

Handling Paypal -> BTC exchange is already a hassle, so this is pretty much a good deal for you guys on its own,
because you can't get rates like these doing this business getting Bitcoin, at least not yet. That's why I'm here.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm Just Try
let's see, we just count per chaptcha is 10 words, we multiply 1000 to 10000, if we use to keep sig camp with minimal post 75 characters, then you get 133 post, if multiplied by the rate of 0.00022 per post then you get less more 0:03 BTC, the equivalent of $ 7, it's better than doing chaptchas  Cheesy
legendary
It isn't set in stone, if you read a while back, you would see that the payment depends on
the time of day the captchas are done.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Half a dollar for 1000 captchas!?!?!

1000 captchas will take a long time to answer and it's not worth the 50 cents you gain from it.
no if you have a good typing skill like i said some people in my country only need 20-25 minutes for typing 1000 correct captcha

It isnt worth my time, if i get 1.5 dollar max per hour. Even the cost of powering a computer will cost almost more...

Suit yourself, I'm not forcing anybody.
If a lot of people would waste their time with faucets,
I'm just giving them a better alternative.

@emerge, u pay 0.55$ per 1000 captchas. And u can resell them for 1$ per 1000 captchas.

Isn't that the point of making money? How am I supposed to pay myself if I don't?
Don't you understand that's basically just $0.45 for myself if so?

any 1 think that amount is very cheaper ? or only me think that  Huh

It's better than getting just a few hundred satoshi from a faucet bro.
You don't need technical skill for this. If you had to be a rocket scientist to perform this
task then maybe I would be paying a lot higher now wouldn't I?
So u make 0.45$ every 1000 captchas?

If so, good job Smiley
legendary

1000 captchas will take a long time to answer and it's not worth the 50 cents you gain from it.
no if you have a good typing skill like i said some people in my country only need 20-25 minutes for typing 1000 correct captcha

It isnt worth my time, if i get 1.5 dollar max per hour. Even the cost of powering a computer will cost almost more...

Suit yourself, I'm not forcing anybody.
If a lot of people would waste their time with faucets,
I'm just giving them a better alternative.

@emerge, u pay 0.55$ per 1000 captchas. And u can resell them for 1$ per 1000 captchas.

Isn't that the point of making money? How am I supposed to pay myself if I don't?
Don't you understand that's basically just $0.45 for myself if so?

any 1 think that amount is very cheaper ? or only me think that  Huh

It's better than getting just a few hundred satoshi from a faucet bro.
You don't need technical skill for this. If you had to be a rocket scientist to perform this
task then maybe I would be paying a lot higher now wouldn't I?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
No he is not selling for 1$ per 1000 captchas Qlink giving different rates for every hour and he has admin account so just taking some commission
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
any 1 think that amount is very cheaper ? or only me think that  Huh

legendary
Activity: 980

legendary

Yes some time server is very slow and take more then hour just because of this now this captcha work is going to dead and companies cutting rate without any notice is other problem

There are ways you can speed the work up.

e.g:
Different Software
Turn off New Captcha Alert
Have faster internet

Pages:
Jump to: