Pages:
Author

Topic: Solve Captchas for Bitcoins [Up To BTC 0.04/10,000] Perfect for Newbies - page 16. (Read 30483 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
50 cents for 1000 solved captchas? LOL!

1000 captchas will take a long time to answer and it's not worth the 50 cents you gain from it.

You should claim 1000 faucets and you will earn more!

except claiming 1000 faucets will require 1000 captchas anyways, and will take a lot longer.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
slowness of network makes me dont want to do this Sad
Try to work at night because at this time its very fast and day time server is very slow but some time very fast
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
50 cents for 1000 solved captchas? LOL!

1000 captchas will take a long time to answer and it's not worth the 50 cents you gain from it.

You should claim 1000 faucets and you will earn more!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
slowness of network makes me dont want to do this Sad
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
first can you post the rate in btc, so newbie can get used to bitcoin instead of that damn scam called usd, we are in a forum bitcoin, and i hate when user a re still using that fiat trash to measure it

also if you want to remain competitive against signature campaign you should do something like

0.001 for 100 captcha, because for write a good post you need from 3 to 5 min, and he can get 0.0013 with the best campaign now available, to solve 100 captcha you need about 5 min, it should be equal

Alright I can manage with that.

But there is no way I can raise up rates any further. The thing about solving captchas, is you're just basically solving captchas.
Compared to thinking about a post, and advertising somebody's service/company.

It's a newbie's way of earning, or someone who wants a little extra.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
first can you post the rate in btc, so newbie can get used to bitcoin instead of that damn scam called usd, we are in a forum bitcoin, and i hate when user a re still using that fiat trash to measure it

also if you want to remain competitive against signature campaign you should do something like

0.001 for 100 captcha, because for write a good post you need from 3 to 5 min, and he can get 0.0013 with the best campaign now available, to solve 100 captcha you need about 5 min, it should be equal
legendary
Posted at the Micro Earnings section and at EmoneySpace too!
Thanks guys!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Due to competition, we are raising up to 0.80$

Also a little promotion:

We are offering the highest captcha solver above
the minimum requirement of 800 CAPTCHAS a 0.001BTC Bonus to
their week pay.

Good Luck Everybody!

The problem is, if you are looking for workers, you are looking in the wrong place.  Most people on bitcointalk have enrolled in signature campaigns that in their minds, pay much more than captcha solving.  I would try looking on those paid-to-click forums where everyone is willing to do anything for a couple of cents (no offence).

the micro-earnings section might work well too; this pays quite a bit better than faucets so it should stick out quite a bit.
legendary
3432726   oli123123   15ywjmXiGdKBeHGN4Pgg4LMmGWAELoNs1V   0   0   0%
3431954   moltex1   1Ak22MZf4RUmQ8nxoGLBq1HSk5EuZYxthc   0   0   0%
3431441   jacktheking1   1K3JttmxEQkKZGvdm9pSm6Rx8R42ftKok 43   40   5   88%
3431439   cjambox1   3ERe6BCm3DRNfWnLdjH8iBCFLdoAkcvaG1   91   6   93%
3428524   metadextrous   1PwgMGV8xFAtQn6bc1xyEL25uGcc1xcGWG   45   3   93%
3428459   horace0812   1AymK33UnW6RhuD2R2DYQQ3DL6ZmXXyDHo   0   0   0%
3428326   cjambox   1PwZkzix1crRv9PU83m1USHxLmsyxCxrL8   807   67   92%

Current Solvers For the Week
cjambox with currently the most correctly typed: 898 CAPTCHAS

CURRENT BALANCES
cjambox: ~ 0.0001 BTC + 0.001 BTC BONUS - TO BE PAID 0.001
jacktheking: ~ 0.00004 - TO BE PAID 0.000
legendary
hi emerge please change my adress to this 3ERe6BCm3DRNfWnLdjH8iBCFLdoAkcvaG1

Changed Address

Also a little promotion:

their week pay.

Good Luck Everybody!

The problem is, if you are looking for workers, you are looking in the wrong place.  Most people on bitcointalk have enrolled in signature campaigns that in their minds, pay much more than captcha solving.  I would try looking on those paid-to-click forums where everyone is willing to do anything for a couple of cents (no offence).

Yeah Exactly right, You should try emoneyspace, Do you know about emoneyspace forum, Its a PTC taliking forum where people will work under you for that little cost. Secondly dreamteammoney and so many

Alright, I'll try with them.. maybe start sending Paypal payments too. But the offers here stands, and there will be more benefits with paying out in BTC

Thanks for the suggestions and criticism guys.
Payout is coming soon by the way, accounts with less than 800 will not be paid. there won't be a rollback in your balances though, so keep going Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Also a little promotion:

their week pay.

Good Luck Everybody!

Yeah Exactly right, You should try emoneyspace, Do you know about emoneyspace forum, Its a PTC taliking forum where people will work under you for that little cost. Secondly dreamteammoney and so many
legendary

Also a little promotion:

their week pay.

Good Luck Everybody!

you're absolutely right monbux, but I decided to spearhead the BitcoinTalk forum because I offer Bitcoin payouts.

Also a little promotion:

their week pay.

Good Luck Everybody!

also network is so slow.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

Also a little promotion:

their week pay.

Good Luck Everybody!

hi emerge please change my adress to this 3ERe6BCm3DRNfWnLdjH8iBCFLdoAkcvaG1
legendary

Also a little promotion:

their week pay.

Good Luck Everybody!
legendary
Hello everyone, since we're having a good start, and we have a number of already-solving users,
I'm raising the rate up to $0.65 / 1000 CAPTCHAS

So far the most used, and highest paying Captcha for Bitcoins service.
Good luck and happy solving everybody.
legendary
@jacktheking for some reason somebody else already has
the jacktheking account, so just use jacktheking1 insead.

Thanks.
legendary
Emerge should i need different username if i want to start again ?

Use cjambox1
password is still the same.

can't i go to 10,000 captchas with this account ?

You already have the risk of getting banned with that account, so it's better to just make a new one.
I'll pay you just the same anyway.
Emerge should i need different username if i want to start again ?

Use cjambox1
password is still the same.

can't i go to 10,000 captchas with this account ?
Pages:
Jump to: