Pages:
Author

Topic: Solve Captchas for Bitcoins [Up To BTC 0.04/10,000] Perfect for Newbies - page 20. (Read 30483 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
only number captchas gives me an white space error what is it how to avoid it ?

If you don't understand the image displayed on software. Just type "?" and continue.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
only number captchas gives me an white space error what is it how to avoid it ?
legendary
Hey mate ,don't post the login details of your created ids publicly. Remove above details and send a pm to that user with this same details.
hi im interested my btc adress:1PwZkzix1crRv9PU83m1USHxLmsyxCxrL8

User: cjambox
Pass: password

Approved

thanks.
where can ı see how much captchas that i solved ?

edit:i find.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Approved
legendary
I can understand the low payout 0,55$ for 1 hour of work, but you can pay every 1000 captcha and every day, not Minimum Payout: 0.01 BTC ~ 2.4 $ Payouts Every: Saturday.
If you have problem with fee of bitcoin transition fr paud small account, you can pay in doge

Sure, I think I can arrange for that.

Payments under the minimum payout / Manual Payout will be reduced by 10%
To cover for your own transaction fee, and to promote waiting for the weekly payout.

legendary
Activity: 1176
I can understand the low payout 0,55$ for 1 hour of work, but you can pay every 1000 captcha and every day, not Minimum Payout: 0.01 BTC ~ 2.4 $ Payouts Every: Saturday.
If you have problem with fee of bitcoin transition fr paud small account, you can pay in doge
Activity: 896
My issue is this seems kinda like slave labor, which is a no no.

Bro,let me clear you.   

If a person wants to earn some bucks from Internet and he don't have any professional skills like web designing, etc. If he is willing to do hard work for making money, then this kind of work is the best option for him.

Oh im not trying to knock down hard work im just saying is 5 bucks a day worth your hands hurting.
legendary
CURRENCY EXCHANGE THREAD

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/need-a-trusted-paypal-exchangersupplier-1097171
So you can personally watch how we exchange the
funds we receive from Qlink and pay it to you.

ANSWERED QUESTIONS

I was testing a similar site, called 2captcha but the site does not make payment in bitcoins and payment per 1000 captchas was much lower. I will try this if you like use so you have time if you dont like will only ask for payment once and stop.

I am doing on 2captcha as well, but sometimes the new captcha can't shown up

Just wondering what is the rate on 2captcha?

2Captcha's rate is 0.19 per 1000 captchas and pays Paypal or Payza
My rate is 0.10 - 0.55 per 1000 captchas and pay in BITCOINS

I can increase the rates you guys get paid by decreasing my commission.

If any of you want to try it out and start solving captchas just PM me and I'll
send you an account through email

Make sure to send Bitcoin Address and Email
I think completed captchas, is the most boring, especially with rates that may only be said enough .. the average person who wants to do things like this, only a very patient person.
btw. how the increase in rates that you offer?

After the first week I can increase rates up to 0.60 per 1000 Captchas

Up to 0.55$ per 1000 captchas (about 1 hour of work)
Payments per 1000 captchas depends on time of day.
So you are willing to pay people $0.55 per hour to solve captchas for you? I can't imagine the kind of people who would be willing to do this. If someone was part of a paid signature campaign they could simply post a few times per hour, get paid more then that and have some level of intellectual stimulation.

considering how people beg for a few satoshi in dice sites and how people constantly make new accounts hoping to scam someone for 0.001 BTC in the lending section, I wouldnt be surprised if there were people that would actually do this despite the meager pay; in fact im more or less expecting a few people.
Exactly.  I remember on other forums where people used to sign up and work maybe ~15 minutes for others for just a couple of cents.  It is a fair amount to pay in some countries.

thats also a great point; this kind of pay is a fair amount in some of the less fortunate parts of the world, not everyone is a beggar hoping for a few cents here and there.
So unless you are from a more fortunate country, you are "a beggar hoping for a few cents here and there"? I dont understand your logic, please explain, hey op, it would be nice if all the captchas would be loaded up in a browser instead of downloading a programe, i shall try this out

QlinkGroup uses software to be able to allow people to enter captchas without the use of bots.
legendary
True. I'm just offering a side-job here, not a way to earn your life's wager from here.
Imagine it as a freeflowing faucet without waiting for hours,

or a get-paid-to without country restrictions.

We already have 1 employee other than myself Smiley
legendary

Bro,let me clear you.   

If a person wants to earn some bucks from Internet and he don't have any professional skills like web designing, etc. If he is willing to do hard work for making money, then this kind of work is the best option for him.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
So you are willing to pay people $0.55 per hour to solve captchas for you? I can't imagine the kind of people who would be willing to do this. If someone was part of a paid signature campaign they could simply post a few times per hour, get paid more then that and have some level of intellectual stimulation.

considering how people beg for a few satoshi in dice sites and how people constantly make new accounts hoping to scam someone for 0.001 BTC in the lending section, I wouldnt be surprised if there were people that would actually do this despite the meager pay; in fact im more or less expecting a few people.
Exactly.  I remember on other forums where people used to sign up and work maybe ~15 minutes for others for just a couple of cents.  It is a fair amount to pay in some countries.

thats also a great point; this kind of pay is a fair amount in some of the less fortunate parts of the world, not everyone is a beggar hoping for a few cents here and there.
So unless you are from a more fortunate country, you are "a beggar hoping for a few cents here and there"? I dont understand your logic, please explain, hey op, it would be nice if all the captchas would be loaded up in a browser instead of downloading a programe, i shall try this out

I think youre misunderstanding here; im just agreeing with monbux's point about this kind of pay being fair in some countries; the second part was misworded by me; dont remember what I was thinking about though
Activity: 896
Activity: 215
Ill put anyone on Qlink who wants to do it WITH commission taken (and a weekly update of new Qlink posted rates) if you want an account PM me.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I was testing a similar site, called 2captcha but the site does not make payment in bitcoins and payment per 1000 captchas was much lower. I will try this if you like use so you have time if you dont like will only ask for payment once and stop.

I am doing on 2captcha as well, but sometimes the new captcha can't shown up

Just wondering what is the rate on 2captcha?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm Just Try

I can increase the rates you guys get paid by decreasing my commission.

If any of you want to try it out and start solving captchas just PM me and I'll
send you an account through email

Make sure to send Bitcoin Address and Email
I think completed captchas, is the most boring, especially with rates that may only be said enough .. the average person who wants to do things like this, only a very patient person.
btw. how the increase in rates that you offer?
legendary

There is no browser interface on qlinkgroup for captcha workers to type captchas. Its only can be done one software which gives u good speed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
V2h5IGFyZSB5b3UgcmVhZGluZyB0aGlzPw==
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: