Pages:
Author

Topic: [Solved] UnioChange exchanger is scam!! - page 2. (Read 446 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 523
November 25, 2021, 08:21:55 AM
~snip~

How exactly do you expect BestChange to solve this? Get money from their own pocket and pay up the victim due to some careless error due to the two parties?
I mean, they are not the ones who "scammed" the victim. It's a case between the victim and Uniochange.

Getting them delisted as investigations go on is the best thing BestChange can do at the moment.

As I told before, BestChange Should talk with both sides and come up with a solution. Why I am expecting a solution from The BestChange? Because They Provide service, They earn money. They have to take liability if the user got scammed by their partner exchanger. The UnioChange working with The BestChange for a long time. And They are aware of their unprofessional business.

You could tell me that, How can they know that UnioChange Will do business unprofessionally? Do you think this is UnioChange's First case? Nope. Not at all. They have had more cases before. Where was The BestChange team that time? Why do they do the investigation now? Why they didn't investigate before when the First Scam accusations were raised against The UnioChange?
Don't you think The BestChange team is liable for this? I didn't ask them to pay users. I asked them to talk with both sides and come up with a solution. Delist The UnioChange From their site is not going to help OP.

Here is another case. it was in 2020.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
November 24, 2021, 05:40:50 PM
That's a good action from your side. since UnioChange does their business but their management handles customers unprofessionally. Removing them from Bestchange.com is not going to help OP since the accusation running and you cannot avoid your liability just by removing UnioChange from BestChange.com. We expect you should talk with both Customer and UnioChange and solve this if possible.
We expecting a solution from BestChange.

How exactly do you expect BestChange to solve this? Get money from their own pocket and pay up the victim due to some careless error due to the two parties?
I mean, they are not the ones who "scammed" the victim. It's a case between the victim and Uniochange.

Getting them delisted as investigations go on is the best thing BestChange can do at the moment.
Activity: 15
Merit: 3
November 24, 2021, 03:16:05 PM
We have switched off the exchanger UnioChange from our monitor BestChange.com for the time of investigation.

That's a good action from your side. since UnioChange does their business but their management handles customers unprofessionally. Removing them from Bestchange.com is not going to help OP since the accusation running and you cannot avoid your liability just by removing UnioChange from BestChange.com. We expect you should talk with both Customer and UnioChange and solve this if possible.

@OP, We heard from both sides. I believe UnioChange doing their business unprofessionally but also you did some mistakes. Look like you provided all the info to a scammer and he took advantage of it. You shouldn't contact them via Telegram search. Use Telegram "handle" what they mentioned on their official website. Or you should be on email as you started with the email.

This case becomes a bit lose/lose situation. If they pay you they will lose that full amount. but if they do not. you will lose that full amount.
It would be good if The UnioChange Paid at least 50% of it since they also managed it unprofessionally and they have mistakes. Also, OP should sacrifice your 50% because you did some mistakes.
That's just my personal opinion, not any Suggestion.

Thank you very much for your opinion, but we are interested in identifying the errors that we made and that caused the loss of this money, and we will certainly accept them and fix them.. We also hope that the errors will be evaluated for both the client and our website so that we can set the percentage of loss for each party based on the percentage of error .. We are certainly cooperating
November 24, 2021, 05:28:57 AM
We have switched off the exchanger UnioChange from our monitor BestChange.com for the time of investigation.

@OP, We heard from both sides. I believe UnioChange doing their business unprofessionally but also you did some mistakes. Look like you provided all the info to a scammer and he took advantage of it. You shouldn't contact them via Telegram search. Use Telegram "handle" what they mentioned on their official website. Or you should be on email as you started with the email.

This case becomes a bit lose/lose situation. If they pay you they will lose that full amount. but if they do not. you will lose that full amount.
It would be good if The UnioChange Paid at least 50% of it since they also managed it unprofessionally and they have mistakes. Also, OP should sacrifice your 50% because you did some mistakes.
That's just my personal opinion, not any Suggestion.

legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 2039
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
November 24, 2021, 04:16:46 AM
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
November 24, 2021, 01:40:44 AM
My presumption is that there is a third person here as an impersonator using a telegram. Scammers contact both of you at the same time.

If that doesn't bother you @shasan, I'd like to hear a chronological story of your friend's first act of contacting support especially when he got in touch with that "support" telegram, who contacted first?
Has he written his complaint somewhere publicly with account details (before payment is marked complete)?
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
November 24, 2021, 12:41:25 AM
The user has already deleted previous conversations in Telegram
Message has been deleted by the uniochange exchange representative from telegram.
They asked to send that as verification. So never told which address it is either ethereum or erc20 or something else.

Okay. I got my answer. You provided this ( 0x4c15B9B6E6177f20E745254758ed84b3e33a447E ) address but didn't tell him that is ETH or USDT or anything else.

Right?

You are right. If from email mentioned ethereum then it could be okay. But never told that.
If you (OP, or whoever you already represent here) did not request payment in ethereum, how the exchanger knows what your eth address is?
Is it 0x4c15B9B6E6177f20E745254758ed84b3e33a447E really belongs to you, I mean do you have access to funds on there?

if that entire amount still remains in your possession, this case cannot be characterized as fraud.

something completely different if they behaved unprofessionally and if they have caused you many complications during one round of exchange.
On telegram they have mentioned to send that address as a code which they have own. As a result we have no access of the fund. This case is not for unprofessional though the comment on bestchange about them is very unprofessional. This case is stands for fraud.

OP, Then Why Don't you mention What address is that?

How to told it is eth or something else? The address is themselves and told to send the address via email to proof the ownership. It is their address and they know it is ethereum adress. It is common sense that there is communication on whatsapp as well as email then why they rely on telegram. Also, why they will send something which is not sent as well as which is not ordered?
November 22, 2021, 02:49:14 PM
We are not scammers. If we were, we wouldn't be wasting our time defending ourselves Let's explain the steps that happened to this case so that everything becomes clear with proof of that

1. The client's exchange has been stopped due to DOGE network problems.
2. We have informed the client via email
3. our website has a Telegram link not the name of the account!!!.(And what proves this is the screenshot that the customer put on our site here)
4. User not click  a link of telegram at our website , He searched for our name on Telegram, he found a fraudster account.
5. The client has given all the details to fraudsters.
6. The fraudsters came back to us, providing us with all details, asking eth. Instead of DOGE.
7. We asked the scammer to send the eth address to our e-mail from the e-mail in the request in order to make sure that he is the owner of the request and he did that.. so we sent the eth

User made mistakes Repeating many messages to all accounts that contain the name of our site, so the fraudster took advantage of that - The user has carried out the words of the fraud, although it is suspicious and hard to believe

Note: If we took the eth address from the fraudster and sent him the amount directly without telling him that he was sending the eth address to our email via the email in the order, this would have been a mistake.. we are the ones who pay for it now, not the customer, but this did not happen.

Finally, we did nothing wrong And we can't be scammers If we were like that, we would have continued for 4 years in the market thank you

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
November 22, 2021, 09:42:48 AM
But, The OP Claims he Provided This Address But he Didn't mention What address this is such as is it ETC? USDT? ETH? Then How UnioChange Know This is an ETH Address?

we need to separate first, whether there are elements of scam here. OP clearly says "UnioChange exchanger is scam!!" and accuses them of scamming him for the amount of $1350

What happened:: Scammed 1350$

So, again question is, whether op has access to Ethereum at that 0x4c15B9B6E6177f20E745254758ed84b3e33a447E address?
If yes, (and it seems to be yes), how they UnioChange can be labelled as fraudsters? they did not take his money and went away.

the way they finalized the transaction is something else entirely. very poor communication, sending the wrong currency and finally sending through Binance, everything looks completely amateurish. it is definitely recommended not to use this service due to the incompetence of those who lead it, but not because of possible fraud.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
November 22, 2021, 08:41:26 AM
I'm trying to understand what happened here.
If you (OP, or whoever you already represent here) did not request payment in ethereum, how the exchanger knows what your eth address is?
Is it 0x4c15B9B6E6177f20E745254758ed84b3e33a447E really belongs to you, I mean do you have access to funds on there?

if that entire amount still remains in your possession, this case cannot be characterized as fraud.

something completely different if they behaved unprofessionally and if they have caused you many complications during one round of exchange.

I think with you, it is shasan's duty to ask this. Based on the OP's screenshot, this customer has sent an address to email to verify the request via telegram. Maybe the customer here doesn't understand that ETH is also accessible as long as he has the private key regardless of what network the address is generated from.

Just my thoughts.
Sending returns in other cryptocurrencies that are not written on the customer's order in the platform is a bad solution, especially since the deal is also done off-platform.
November 22, 2021, 07:22:55 AM

Question to you. That's mean you send him that address?
And you are only asking about how he got it this is an ETH address?
They asked to send that as verification. So never told which address it is either ethereum or erc20 or something else.

As You Can See, OP Said he Provided this Address Via Email, Proof below,

But, The OP Claims he Provided This Address But he Didn't mention What address this is such as is it ETC? USDT? ETH? Then How UnioChange Know This is an ETH Address?

OP, Then Why Don't you mention What address is that?
November 22, 2021, 06:18:57 AM
asked via telegram to send him eth in exchange for doge

On telegram you have told to send the address as a code to verify the ownership. From email never told you to send ethereum/usdt/ethreum classic/vidt or any other erc20 base coin. So, how you decided that the address stands for ethereum or something else? You have just tried to make the scam as legal via telegram.
Where did you get this account from, even though we put it on our site, not the name of the account in Telegram, but the link to the account, and the screenshot that you took to our site proves this Also the account you spoke to does not belong to us and I don't know how you got it
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
November 22, 2021, 06:10:40 AM

November 22, 2021, 01:30:11 AM

Okay. I got my answer. You provided this ( 0x4c15B9B6E6177f20E745254758ed84b3e33a447E ) address but didn't tell him that is ETH or USDT or anything else.

Right?
copper member
November 21, 2021, 11:46:35 PM
Let me explain to you that the user has proven that he sent this email so don't tell me it's a fake email because the user has proven it from his words you can check it

On telegram you have told to send that as code as a result on the email just sent that never told you to send ethereum or any erc20 address. You are just scamming by using telegram.

How did you guys end up communicating through telegram, yet you were already doing it using email?
Without the screenshot of you asking him to send you an Ether address for a refund. It will be hard to prove who is a scammer and who is not
It is not only difficult but also impossible to prove now who is the real scammer. But as there is conversation on email why they will rely on scam technique telegram. And on email why not asked details? they told only to send the address as code nothing else. I have seen those text as I went to the house of the person who has been scammed.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
November 21, 2021, 04:12:55 PM
Let me explain to you that the user has proven that he sent this email so don't tell me it's a fake email because the user has proven it from his words you can check it
Just trying to understand.

How did you guys end up communicating through telegram, yet you were already doing it using email?
Without the screenshot of you asking him to send you an Ether address for a refund. It will be hard to prove who is a scammer and who is not
November 21, 2021, 04:00:59 PM

From email never told you to send ethereum/usdt/ethreum classic/vidt or any other erc20 base coin. So, how you decided that the address stands for ethereum or something else?

November 21, 2021, 03:43:26 PM
Hello
I'm john from the unioChange team

I would like to explain what happened with this customer in detail with the inclusion of screenshots showing what happened!

The user made many of our transfers and all of them were successful.. the last request was there was a problem with the dogecoin network and we told the user to wait or transfer to another currency via whatsup the second day the user asked via telegram to send him eth in exchange for dogecoin and we told him to do that for you Send us an email containing the eth wallet address from the email in your order and already sent the eth address to our email and we transferred the eth to it
Screenshots;

https://ibb.co/BzD930G
https://ibb.co/thpLCWy
https://ibb.co/02Vjtfy

https://ibb.co/BzD930G">https://i.ibb.co/K0ZJhTD/EEB6-CBB0-B185-4488-AF78-4-B06-C702-D671.jpg" alt=" EEB6-CBB0-B185-4488-AF78-4-B06-C702-D671" border="0">
https://ibb.co/thpLCWy">https://i.ibb.co/9vHZYCR/48-C68543-307-A-4237-97-E3-B76502-A12351.jpg" alt="48-C68543-307-A-4237-97-E3-B76502-A12351" border="0">
https://ibb.co/02Vjtfy">https://i.ibb.co/DWgDp7f/131-B3873-2-D2-E-496-F-B886-AA0-FC493-E596.jpg" alt="131-B3873-2-D2-E-496-F-B886-AA0-FC493-E596" border="0">

And where is the proof that "he asked you guys to send ETH"?
Where is the proof that you told him to send you his ETH Wallet?

I believe The proof you have submitted can be manipulated.
Anyone can make proof like this by mail spoofing.

If we are frauds, why did we complete the previous orders of the customer? Also, if we are frauds, why waste our time defending ourselves? Attached is a link showing a video of the customer's email

You completed the previous order just to gain users' trust.

Are you a Robot or what? You showing the same thing as before.
I ask for proof where this customer told you to send him ETH?
You showing an email and here is just an ETH address nothing else.

This can be done by mail spoofing. Why should I trust you?
If you can submit proof that the client asked you to send him ETH Instead of Doge, and This ETH Address belongs to this client. I think you are okay then.

copper member
November 21, 2021, 03:33:53 PM
If we are frauds, why did we complete the previous orders of the customer? Also, if we are frauds, why waste our time defending ourselves? Attached is a link showing a video of the customer's email

https://streamable.com/kn184f
You are alive today that doesn't mean you will alive until the destruction of the universe. There are a lot of site who made scam finally but before that they were legit site too. For example the problem of binance happen recently but not happened before. Also, I can ask you the same question. If you are legit then why you have not been accused earlier but you have been accused now?
November 21, 2021, 03:06:56 PM
Hello
I'm john from the unioChange team

I would like to explain what happened with this customer in detail with the inclusion of screenshots showing what happened!

The user made many of our transfers and all of them were successful.. the last request was there was a problem with the dogecoin network and we told the user to wait or transfer to another currency via whatsup the second day the user asked via telegram to send him eth in exchange for dogecoin and we told him to do that for you Send us an email containing the eth wallet address from the email in your order and already sent the eth address to our email and we transferred the eth to it
Screenshots;

https://ibb.co/BzD930G
https://ibb.co/thpLCWy
https://ibb.co/02Vjtfy

https://ibb.co/BzD930G">https://i.ibb.co/K0ZJhTD/EEB6-CBB0-B185-4488-AF78-4-B06-C702-D671.jpg" alt=" EEB6-CBB0-B185-4488-AF78-4-B06-C702-D671" border="0">
https://ibb.co/thpLCWy">https://i.ibb.co/9vHZYCR/48-C68543-307-A-4237-97-E3-B76502-A12351.jpg" alt="48-C68543-307-A-4237-97-E3-B76502-A12351" border="0">
https://ibb.co/02Vjtfy">https://i.ibb.co/DWgDp7f/131-B3873-2-D2-E-496-F-B886-AA0-FC493-E596.jpg" alt="131-B3873-2-D2-E-496-F-B886-AA0-FC493-E596" border="0">

And where is the proof that "he asked you guys to send ETH"?
Where is the proof that you told him to send you his ETH Wallet?

I believe The proof you have submitted can be manipulated.
Anyone can make proof like this by mail spoofing.

You completed the previous order just to gain users' trust.

Are you a Robot or what? You showing the same thing as before.
I ask for proof where this customer told you to send him ETH?
You showing an email and here is just an ETH address nothing else.

This can be done by mail spoofing. Why should I trust you?
If you can submit proof that the client asked you to send him ETH Instead of Doge, and This ETH Address belongs to this client. I think you are okay then.
Pages:
Jump to: