Pages:
Author

Topic: Some one used my username on bounty - page 4. (Read 659 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 08:48:43 AM
I've always had a feeling of contempt for the faces that allow fraud.In this case, you need to inform the Manager of bounty and monitor the process of truth restoration. I think that in your case people could just make a mistake when filling out the form, it happens often, especially when you have to fill in late in the night.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 27, 2018, 08:40:50 AM
Inform his nickname on the form. The community will decide how to be with him Smiley But, there is one nuance. Did the person intentionally use your name or was it an accident? You also need to immediately report to the bounty manager.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
February 27, 2018, 08:33:37 AM
Why that person didn't use some of the Legendary account usernames? That scammer would profit more in that case.
Just saying.

LOL, I think rank is for signature bounty. For telegram bounty, token earned will not relate to Bitcointalk rank.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 07:51:02 AM
Why that person didn't use some of the Legendary account usernames? That scammer would profit more in that case.
Just saying.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
February 27, 2018, 07:32:45 AM
I have not experienced that you can used the same username.  Maybe it is not truly the same because there is a capital Letter or a period in between.  In bitcointalk forum, you can not register with the same username and you have a password that protects you.  It is also a requirement that the ethereum address is shown in your profile. Anyway, bitcointalk forum has a board that could put sanction on the use of the same username.  Why not report it to the board forum for investigation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 07:29:29 AM
Yes, this is often the case with people who register in companies. Mosquitos simply choose to guess the user's nickname and steal it for their own personal gain. Resist this and immediately write to the manager of the bounty.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
February 27, 2018, 07:18:56 AM
better report it to the moderators, and creat another new account for you to use. people like this is like rats of cryptos, doing something cruel just to earn even though it means stealing someones property, i hope all of this people will be remove in this world.
Activity: 262
February 27, 2018, 07:12:47 AM
Nothing surprising. My account was also subjected to such an attempt at fraud. But it is relatively harmless. Someone is trying to just make money on your work so that your articles and posts work for him. They just indicate your data, and your wallet. This is not new. Of course, it is extremely unpleasant that there are such parasites that are not capable of anything useful to humanity, but your struggle with them will not be fruitful. But if you yourself participate in the IСO, it is better to talk with the manager, so that everything is in order. It is better to be safe.
Activity: 266
February 27, 2018, 07:10:38 AM
Hi! I decided to say this out because it's really terrible.  I recently joined bounty and upon checking the spreadsheet,  I discovered my Telegram's username has been used by some one here in this forum. This isn't the first time I had experienced it. I must have lost a lot in in projects I have joined due to this evil.

I still have the bitcointalk username of the impersonator. Do you think I should make it known to everyone here by posting the username?

If your username being used by someone else mean your registration is double. 1 is really yours and another one is other people.
The manager can ban you because of this. I know its not your fault but if you dont report this to manager then the manager will think that you try cheating by doing double registration. Please report it before you regret.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
February 27, 2018, 07:09:47 AM
Just contact the bounty manager and he will work this out. Don't hesitate, that is part of his work.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 07:05:29 AM
Everything is simply solved. You write to the bounty manager, if it's necessary confirm that it's you and the manager removes the villain.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 06:32:19 AM
You can write to bounty manager but mostly they are not in a hurry to help. You should try to join to good bounty so that there are no such problems. Although this is not easy.
Activity: 224
February 27, 2018, 06:08:20 AM
We shouldn't condone this practice, you should report to the admin asap to stop thing practice in the forum
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 06:04:30 AM
If someone used and access your username without any permission and direct approval from you, it is actually acts of stealing, that kind of person used other account without permission is taking advantage in order to gain additional income, even it is not good for someone else, and that kind of people are similarly like a hackers. And we know already that the management have a direct actions on how to solve in this kind of bad activities that made by some people who wants to take advantage and steal other property.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 05:48:19 AM
Hi! I decided to say this out because it's really terrible.  I recently joined bounty and upon checking the spreadsheet,  I discovered my Telegram's username has been used by some one here in this forum. This isn't the first time I had experienced it. I must have lost a lot in in projects I have joined due to this evil.

I still have the bitcointalk username of the impersonator. Do you think I should make it known to everyone here by posting the username?
I also have experience like you. we must be observant and should be wary of the person who stole. we can report to the moderator and we can make someone banned from the forum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
February 27, 2018, 05:47:30 AM

its happen all the time since bounty begin.
sometimes i also find my name in bounty that i never apply.
so many people cheating just for bounty.
if u find it,just report to bounty manager to delist it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 27, 2018, 05:44:06 AM
Pff,  nobody cares.  All the same thing has happened to me recently at Kryll Telegram bounty. I just wrote to bounty admin and the member  (hero member,  which makes the situation even more disgusting )  who applied with my login,  was banned from the campaign.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
February 27, 2018, 05:37:02 AM
Its surprising to see that you are still awaiting concurrence to revert about something you feel cheated about. Please go ahead and act upon this outrage.
Activity: 79
February 27, 2018, 05:35:07 AM
Not cool at all - surely report it. IMO it would be alright to have "bounty-scammer" topic but that is up to the mods.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
February 27, 2018, 05:32:06 AM

Well, same has happened to me a few times before, i was really a confusing matter that someone else is claiming rewards of my work. I guess you are using a temporary mobile number for telegram account, online numbers can be accesses by anyone and your privacy is likely to be stolen. In such case, you should immediately cange telegram username to a new one so that previous username becomes invisible
Pages:
Jump to: