Pages:
Author

Topic: Some things to consider before starting a business - page 13. (Read 3761 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Business initiation is not a problem but to sustain it is a greatest challenge. To ensure sustainability the following are important aspects.

Opportunity
People and Networks(Specially important for online based business)
Customers and Competitors
Process of the Business
Financial Management
Arranging funds for the business

The above are rough few main aspect which if not followed or taken care of the root of any particular business will not be strong and it will collapse.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
In my opinion, there are 7 questions you need to answer yourself before starting a business.
1. What chances of success do you have in the absence of a clear plan?
2. Decide: are you an entrepreneur or an inventor?
3. Does your business idea have value for the consumer?
4. Do you have the necessary seed money to start your business at any time?
5. Are you ready to be a jack of all trades?
6. How will you cope with failures and disappointments?
7. What is the peculiarity of your business?
The answers to this questions are your business plan. If you know the answers, you`ll succeed.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
Now we can see a lot of business opportunities that exist around us, be it pure online business or offline business that is go online. However, the number of business opportunities does not necessarily allow us to choose and run the business we want.

There are a few things we need to consider and start preparing the business prepares capital, the second prepares the workforce, the third is the provision of raw materials as well as the techniques in running the business, marketing the business optimally, then profit a business, risk a business, concerning business competition and pay attention to the latest business management is the facility and the fringe
There are many things to consider before starting here in bitcoin. First you need to know what bitcoin really is or what does the features of bitcoin that you need to know. Know bitcoin's background. Second you need to have a gadget and internet connection for you to start here. And third you must know how to join in a signature campaign or any ways of earning here. Just study on your own.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
1. Define your goals
2 Choose an idea
3 Think of a name
4 Determine your squad
5 Intelligent selection
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Now we can see a lot of business opportunities that exist around us, be it pure online business or offline business that is go online. However, the number of business opportunities does not necessarily allow us to choose and run the business we want.

There are a few things we need to consider and start preparing the business prepares capital, the second prepares the workforce, the third is the provision of raw materials as well as the techniques in running the business, marketing the business optimally, then profit a business, risk a business, concerning business competition and pay attention to the latest business management is the facility and the fringe
Some startup business build with good project concept, solid teamwork, time effort, raw materials supply. In business, there are required a important things about good plan marketing. With recent technology we can promoting the product in social media, blog articles, search engine submission, forum discussion, etc. success in marketing is decisive in achieving the target of a successful business or failing to compete with other competitors.
Activity: 476

Basically, the first factor to consider is the capital. This is what you will work around with. Then of course, you must first come up with a plan. And one of the most basic requirement when putting up a business is conducting a feasibility study. This is very important in order to come up with your pros and cons.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I remember when my mother starts her business few years ago, she first think a business that ahe really wants and she really knows. Why? Because if she lpve what she is doing she will never get tired of doing this thing and also because she wants to manage well the business. If she can manage it well, her time, effort, and her money will not be wasted. She can earn a big profit. After that she now set the capital she will use.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510

Make sure you are confident about the business survival and growth opportunities. Capital is another consideration and repayment methods when the capital is borrowed. plus learn about your competition and make sure to take decisions under complete patience.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
To start a business, on need to make some survey on environmental response to the product- it should be what is needed by the people, nearness to supply- ability to have the products always ready when people begin to accept and patronize, infrastructural facilities that also supports the business should also considered, such as electricity and road- for easy transportation of the goods.
Activity: 162
Maybe before involving yourself into business,make sure that you know what your into,what kind of business you want to put up
You should also understand and be ready about the risk. The high and lows of sales and demands. And most of all be positive always.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
There are so many factors to consider in starting business, one of them is the capital. Of course in starting any business you need fund. You need money to serve as your capital, for the raw materials, for the location and etc. Aside from that, you need to be optimistic and have the confidence in taking risk and challenges.
Activity: 84
You should know first the place where you want to build business, know what business is fit to that place and always start in a small business as you're making an experiment, if that business work, then you can invest high  capital to have higher profit too..
Activity: 546

Some of the neccesary things or aspects that should be kept in mind while starting of new business are:
1.) Good human resource or personal that boost up your profits and help to compete with your rivals
2.) The business in which you are dealing should capture large market base by targeting huge customers
3.) Make plans and policies according to the government regulations and economy period
4.) Good technical equipments which helps to increase your profits and less work load.
So these are some of the characteristics that should be kept in mind before hand.
Yes, with respect from the quotes above i think its clearly elaborated of what is should be considered before starting a business but on my own opinion even if i am not a business man maybe the best thing to consider is to know and study the return of your investment if it is feasible based on your capital money.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166

Some of the neccesary things or aspects that should be kept in mind while starting of new business are:
1.) Good human resource or personal that boost up your profits and help to compete with your rivals
2.) The business in which you are dealing should capture large market base by targeting huge customers
3.) Make plans and policies according to the government regulations and economy period
4.) Good technical equipments which helps to increase your profits and less work load.
So these are some of the characteristics that should be kept in mind before hand.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
Before I get to work, let me explain an error I made. I did not evaluate the space and environmental factors. I opened a business place that can always be consumed in a good place. but I could not imagine that the sports facility around it would have a negative impact on business. I suffered for lack of feasibility.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I can think of a few things you need to be ready with before starting a business: You starting capital, your competition, your location, your monthly expenses, how many months are you willing to cover your losses since obviously you won't earn big right at the start.

Yeah there are many things to consider in starting a business and this will be a big risk to take. Above are some factors and also consider before you start is you need to have your passion and dedication to your business that you'll put up. Because without this, it'll be just nothing as we should give our heart and love whatever we do.
Activity: 112
You should know about all the risks you could  take in this business. Don't force yourself to the dangerous area.

That's right. Know your limitation and capabilities before entering such business. If you have that skills and knowledge to start the business then go. In my school there is a case study that comes up with the conclusion that:

1. Never be happy to be an employee all the time. Most of the successful individuals are creating their own business and they are the boss of their life.
2. Some businesses starts in a very small investment. So, don't under estimate that one because that small entrepreneur could be the millionaire some day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
In my opinion, the things to consider before starting a business with bitcoin is to know how you will manage it very well. If you will start a business, first you need to see the demand for your product, if it is affordable, attractive, engaging and accessible. Now the statistic value and volume of it. Even we all know bitcoin is popular you still need to analyze and set some plan for it if you can do some project A-Z it will be much better because you know that you have some backup idea if you plan A doesn’t work.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
I'm not a businessman or even a business expert but in my own perspective I think the factor that will greatly affect the success of the business you are planning to build is DEMAND and you should focus here before anything else.

When you are making a new business, it must be based on what mostly people needs in your area and not only based on what you likes. If you do this, I'm very sure that you will earn lots of money in return even if you are only quite efficient in management because everyone is willing to spend for their needs and you are the one who are fulfilling it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I can think of a few things you need to be ready with before starting a business: You starting capital, your competition, your location, your monthly expenses, how many months are you willing to cover your losses since obviously you won't earn big right at the start.
Pages:
Jump to: