Pages:
Author

Topic: Some things to consider before starting a business - page 8. (Read 3761 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
There are a lot of things to consider before starting a business, and hardly you will find what they are posting in a forum.

The business world is so complex today, that if you proceed in an amateurish way you will already in failure before to start.

Check the market, write a solid business plan, ask for advice from expert people.

May be you'll succeed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
Before you start up any business, they are some things you need to consider before start up are business, (1) Business plan, you need to know exactly the  business you want to do, how you are going do do, who is my target customer? Until  u can be able to answer this question, then you can start up are business. Secondly things you need to consider before start up are business is, start up capital, its equity or debt, but its advisable to start with small with equity than start big with debt.
Activity: 42
If we want to start a business,we have so much thing to consider.First we need to know what kind of bussiness we want to start or what type of business we want to start?Next is,we need to study how business work.Another thing to consider is,Is my business that I want to start is my passion?If we want to succeed in my business,it is important that it is our passion.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
opening a business is not something that can be mocked, it takes seriousness and determination is mature. there are some things to note in opening a business. that is
1.hard work and strong determination
2.have partners who have the same goals
3.able to see business opportunity
4.can time management
5.realistic, interesting, creative
that is some of the important things that must be considered in opening a business.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Now we can see a lot of business opportunities that exist around us, be it pure online business or offline business that is go online. However, the number of business opportunities does not necessarily allow us to choose and run the business we want.

There are a few things we need to consider and start preparing the business prepares capital, the second prepares the workforce, the third is the provision of raw materials as well as the techniques in running the business, marketing the business optimally, then profit a business, risk a business, concerning business competition and pay attention to the latest business management is the facility and the fringe
added unto that is never consider the business as you owned,treat yourself as a employee,give necessary  salary for yourself so the capital will increases as the business goes by.i am a food canteen owner too,and thats what im doing thats why my business now runs for almost 3 years and still getting better
After the customer, the employees are indeed one of the most important part of your business and you should treat them very well and have a respect for them and not because you are the owner, then you will not respect them and treat them like an animal. Most of the businesses goes bankrupt because of that and i believed that it doesn't matter if you have big or small business. Employees are important in order to build a solid team.
Activity: 58
Merit: 4
Adding my 10 cents:

1. You'll fail. A lot. If not with the business itself, with many aspects of it. You'll launch bad products, hire low quality people, take wrong decisions. You have to be strong when this happens and stand up each time you fall.
2. You'll learn how bad people can be. Even your friends. The number one incentive for most people doing business is money and it's corrupting them. Prepare to see the very bad side of people you thought you knew good.
3. You'll sometimes loose control of your time. It will be stolen by tasks, meetings, brainstormings and serving other people's needs.

Maybe I'm too negative, but it's from my own experience of starting two companies. There's the good sides too, but I doubt that anyone considers the bad sides enough when starting, so I felt obliged to tell. Smiley
Activity: 22
A lot of business ideas has no chance of success; if you don't have any experience, probably you believe that your idea is "the one", but I advice you to talk with an expert before to jump it: of course, "experts" can be wrong, but usually they can evaluate something much better than you do.
Activity: 99
Some note when starting a business:
1, need a good business idea
2, find financial
3, explore the market
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Now we can see a lot of business opportunities that exist around us, be it pure online business or offline business that is go online. However, the number of business opportunities does not necessarily allow us to choose and run the business we want.

There are a few things we need to consider and start preparing the business prepares capital, the second prepares the workforce, the third is the provision of raw materials as well as the techniques in running the business, marketing the business optimally, then profit a business, risk a business, concerning business competition and pay attention to the latest business management is the facility and the fringe
added unto that is never consider the business as you owned,treat yourself as a employee,give necessary  salary for yourself so the capital will increases as the business goes by.i am a food canteen owner too,and thats what im doing thats why my business now runs for almost 3 years and still getting better

Yes I agree there are a lot of things to consider prior starting a business you yourself must be ready to start, you need to conduct a research or a feasibility study into your business idea. You need to know the 5 P's product, price, place, properties, and people. You need to know as well who your competitors are, their weaknesses and strenght and how your business will differ from them. A business plan is needed as well such as marketing plan, operations plan, management plan, and financial plan.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Activity: 998
Merit: 504
You must first, have a capital, a good plan, think of a business that is not so common but you think customers are searching for it, something that is necessary, make some effort to make it effective, be hands on it and be patient, time will come and it will succeed.
I think the most important thing to do is create a team with understanding. Having a team matters a lot, but a team without understanding is useless cause they will lack cooperation, which is the second thing that matters a lot in businesses. When a team has understanding and cooperation, there is nothing impossible for them to achieve. Sun will be their limit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
1. must real read about your business

2. ask for effective for long time

3. try to  have smart team

4.dont think to make fast money

maybe i just add a little to start a business :

1. think of good techniques to start a business
2. choose a strategic place to run smoothly
3. Create a vision and mission in the business

And aside from a smart team make sure to make a good reward system to keep your workforce motivated. The quality of service and the efficiency of a business is greatly affected by how its people work and a happy and motivated worker is a key to a successful business.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
Well, lot of people have a romantic vision about business, where a kid with no money, no experience, with just an idea and a lot of hope, "makes it" and becomes a millionarie.

Actually, the business world today is so complex that you can't do anything without a solid background in marketing, accounting, leadership, management, and - last but not least - without a solid business plan and the necessary capital to start.
This is true for industry or megamall, but also if you want to sell ice cream on the corner.

For what I know, schools give you very little help: they teach you how to be a clerk in a corporation, not how to start your own business.

And, of course, I hope you don't have really the intention to start a business just following some advices received on this forum! :-)

So, study some theory, and find a mentor to work with, just to make some experience under his guide. Then - and only then - start to think about your business.
Btw some stories are real and some children really had similar life but number of those children was low, so low that they weren't even 1 from 100 million. Everyone wants similar stages and successful story of life, let's leave them in their dreams if they can't awake dispite the alarm.
You need at least to know micro economics but these people start business without even knowing elementary math. Learning is the key, you need to read but these people just want answers, so without training of your brain, other's answers not help you but totally fall you in future.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
It seems that anyone has his own recipe about how to start a business, so I don't add my personal opinion.
However, there are some simple steps to follow, to start a successful business, but simple doesn't mean easy, so be ready for a lot of extra work you didn't preview.
Another thing to keep in mind is that most of business school teach models that are good for traditional economy.
If your business is online, be careful, as most of them are completely useless.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Well, lot of people have a romantic vision about business, where a kid with no money, no experience, with just an idea and a lot of hope, "makes it" and becomes a millionarie.

Actually, the business world today is so complex that you can't do anything without a solid background in marketing, accounting, leadership, management, and - last but not least - without a solid business plan and the necessary capital to start.
This is true for industry or megamall, but also if you want to sell ice cream on the corner.

For what I know, schools give you very little help: they teach you how to be a clerk in a corporation, not how to start your own business.

And, of course, I hope you don't have really the intention to start a business just following some advices received on this forum! :-)

So, study some theory, and find a mentor to work with, just to make some experience under his guide. Then - and only then - start to think about your business.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
Before you start your own business, you should learn how to analyze your place in order to find the best product or business that will fit in to the needs of the people around or within your place which is the basic and most important thing to know for a businessman who will build his very first business.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
Of course the place where you would start up your business and the financial state of the place,
For example ,You couldn't really just open a business that you like in a random place you should consider the place first what if all of the people around it couldn't afford your product then you would just end up losing your money.
Then second is what kind of business you would open up,
You should look for something that is trending in that place to be sure that you would get a lot of costumer .
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
Be brave enough to handle situations like competitors and smart enough how to handle things when it gets hard and you also need to learn first the basics of the business you are trying to start with so that you have the enough knowledge to operate/handle it.
Starting a business is a fire test. You will be tested, crucified, disputed in unimaginable ways, but the reward is worth it. Proper care for your mind, body and spirit becomes even more important.

Yes, there are things that need to be consider before starting on any kind of business like the place of where you want to market, is it ease and accessible for the customer? or the start up capital can be return in a short period of time? therefore the ROI, place and the person who manage will be a great factor to ponder before starting a business.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Be brave enough to handle situations like competitors and smart enough how to handle things when it gets hard and you also need to learn first the basics of the business you are trying to start with so that you have the enough knowledge to operate/handle it.
Starting a business is a fire test. You will be tested, crucified, disputed in unimaginable ways, but the reward is worth it. Proper care for your mind, body and spirit becomes even more important.
Before you start a business, consider whether you are ready to live the life of an entrepreneur and what is your idea of success.
The first step in the development of an entrepreneur is to understand what his passion is and develop an idea that maintains that passion.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
Before you start a business, consider whether you are ready to live the life of an entrepreneur and what is your idea of success.
Pages:
Jump to: