Pages:
Author

Topic: Some things to consider before starting a business - page 5. (Read 3761 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 101
Now we can see a lot of business opportunities that exist around us, be it pure online business or offline business that is go online. However, the number of business opportunities does not necessarily allow us to choose and run the business we want.

There are a few things we need to consider and start preparing the business prepares capital, the second prepares the workforce, the third is the provision of raw materials as well as the techniques in running the business, marketing the business optimally, then profit a business, risk a business, concerning business competition and pay attention to the latest business management is the facility and the fringe

There are important things to consider before starting up a business whether it is a big or a small business. First, be sure that your capital is enough to sustain your product needs. Next, check for a better location, be sure that your product is in need in that certain area. Also, you must think of a product with a good profit. Learn how to budget your capital.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
In starting a business you should consider first who will be your potential customers or clients, next is the line of business you will open. After that, make a capital for you to start. You also have to choose a store location from which you know gets a large number of customers from the community.

Before starting a business I see to it that it is my passion. Do what my heart desires. Not just being after for profit and income because if you do what you love to do everything will follow. And you will enjoy doing it without stress.

i agree. You will be at your best when you love what you are doing.
so know your passion then next is the right place to built your business to meet your target market.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
The most important thing in doing business is knowing your demographics/your target audience. If you don't know what your customers are wanting to buy, then definitely you will have a hard time. Having a good grasp on what you will deliver to them would extremely help your chances of succeeding.
This is one of the basic principles of developing a successful business. No matter what kind of business you are running, if you cover all its dimension in the best possible way, no one cans stop you from becoming a successful businessman. You need to consider few things. First of all, you should know the demand of your product in the market. Secondly you should consider the type of customer you are targeting. If there is a range in your customer, you need to satisfy every class.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
My business approach is mainly two things. First is what the people wants/needs. You can join a seasonal hype like snowcones in summer but they're seasonal. Better would be a stylized coffee shop for students to gather. Second is location. Places near markets, malls or universities is the way to go. As long as the volume of people passing by is big.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
- decide to go into business according to your area of expertise. Because if you don't, first you need to learn from zero about the field you are going to be in and then get started.
- think about what risks can happen and are you ready to face those risks.
- Remember that in business, there are also so-called ups and downs, don't just think about the positive.
- Start acting, do not waste your time with mere planning without realization.
In other words you must study first what you want to sell and what the consumers want to buy in related to your location. And if decided a particular things to sell or a service to offer that is the time you would think about the risk that could have in the future or in the recent time. It could be better if you would have the time to start a business plan then settle for a better option and ideas and manage it well with the used of your time and effort.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
First of all, These are the steps to launch a new business successfully you need to Provide a benefit. Determine the fit with your market. Right timing is everything. Be ready to support your business and Develop a blueprint for success and Market.

Some things you need to consider are. How can you support my family while you build up by business?. What are your abilities?. Is there a market for the product or service you have chosen? and How long will it take this business to reach the financial goal you have?

Activity: 101
Merit: 13
one thing to be consider in starting a business is risk taking.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Just a thought. For me I think of things that I love to do and maybe something that I have a experience that I enjoy doing. Not something copied because it has a high income outcome. Then I will build a team that I can depend on and manage them. Off course make a study a on the business. What is right, what gig, etc. to imply on to make the business success.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
Before we start the business of course a lot of consideration we have to do, if we think that business is a long-term goal then market analysis is the thing to do, if we only want short-term business then the financial strength should be the main focus.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
When starting a business first we should have a capital from your savings not from a loan, because it is hard to think that the profit you earned will go to the interest of your loan. Next, enough knowledge on what business you want to put up,

Indeed, do not start a business using the funds from a loan that has an interest rate such as a bank, etc.
However, the most important thing to note if you want to start a business is not the capital but your capability to sell the products or offer the services, in this case, how to attract people. There are many businesses that you can start without a big amount of money, it's determined by yourself.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
Now we can see a lot of business opportunities that exist around us, be it pure online business or offline business that is go online. However, the number of business opportunities does not necessarily allow us to choose and run the business we want.

There are a few things we need to consider and start preparing the business prepares capital, the second prepares the workforce, the third is the provision of raw materials as well as the techniques in running the business, marketing the business optimally, then profit a business, risk a business, concerning business competition and pay attention to the latest business management is the facility and the fringe

There are things to consider before putting up a business whenever it is a small or a big business. For you to have a successful business, you must be sure about your product. It must be a daily necessity. Also, you must consider the capital and profit. Make sure that you'll get a good profit from it. You must also choose a good location for your business.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
When starting a business first we should have a capital from your savings not from a loan, because it is hard to think that the profit you earned will go to the interest of your loan. Next, enough knowledge on what business you want to put up, it should be something from what we like to do or from a hobby because it is easier to manage. And then your potential customers, it should be categorize based on age, status and their capacity to buy and also if it is what they need or only wants.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
In starting a business you should consider first who will be your potential customers or clients, next is the line of business you will open. After that, make a capital for you to start. You also have to choose a store location from which you know gets a large number of customers from the community.

Before starting a business I see to it that it is my passion. Do what my heart desires. Not just being after for profit and income because if you do what you love to do everything will follow. And you will enjoy doing it without stress.

I totally agree with you.  We must have a passion with what we are doing.  It should be what we really like  and the from that we can start a business.  We need to analyze, strategize first so that we can think of many good ways how to start our business and for it not to fail.
Activity: 274
1. must real read about your business

2. ask for effective for long time

3. try to  have smart team

4.dont think to make fast money

maybe i just add a little to start a business :

1. think of good techniques to start a business
2. choose a strategic place to run smoothly
3. Create a vision and mission in the business
This kind of strategy can really help to everyone of us.The tips I wanted to add was trust yourself and be positive always so that you can focus what you are doing.Be initiative and learn how to adjust your emotions because evrery costumer you encounter have an individual personality.
Activity: 294

Activity: 392

In starting a business make it sure you have enough capital . Choose a type of business that you love and you can easily handle it. You can have your trustworthy partnership . And make it sure you plan it very well before starting.
Activity: 225
Merit: 2
Activity: 696
Things that needed to be considered before starting up a business are:

The Market- what are the needs or wants of the market which is suitable to their age, gender, what is the place, and their budget.

The Product or service- the product or service the will be consumed by the needing customers.

Those are my ideas about what is to be considered before starting a business.
Activity: 280
First, you should think if that business will suit your fashion, you should enjoy it and have fun until it grows. Second is, you should have a good business plan, find your target market how old are they? what are the ages of your target market also you should have a good place to start your own business except if it was an online business. You should know not all business is going to succeed but if you continue to strive for it then it will grow and the possibility to earn a good profit is huge.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Starting a bussiness is exciting and scary because there are many things we have to consider to make our bussiness successful. Firstly you have consider and make an idea of why you starting this business, what business you want to do and plan how to do it. You have to make a strong stategy to maintain your bussiness and ofcourse learned and seek advice from the successful entrepreneurs.
Pages:
Jump to: