Pages:
Author

Topic: Some things to consider before starting a business - page 7. (Read 3761 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Now we can see a lot of business opportunities that exist around us, be it pure online business or offline business that is go online. However, the number of business opportunities does not necessarily allow us to choose and run the business we want.

There are a few things we need to consider and start preparing the business prepares capital, the second prepares the workforce, the third is the provision of raw materials as well as the techniques in running the business, marketing the business optimally, then profit a business, risk a business, concerning business competition and pay attention to the latest business management is the facility and the fringe
I just want to share my idea, here is my some points before interning business:
1.first is the uniqueness of your business that you want to build
2.Is it seasonal or not
3.the class or a kind of your costumer
4.location you choose
5.speculation or expection of time for the amount of profit
6. Do not aim high in profit for your new born business.
6.always have a reserve plan.

I don't think how effective it is and what is lack for this idea, this is how I want to do my own business for the future because it is my dream to become a business man.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Now we can see a lot of business opportunities that exist around us, be it pure online business or offline business that is go online. However, the number of business opportunities does not necessarily allow us to choose and run the business we want.

There are a few things we need to consider and start preparing the business prepares capital, the second prepares the workforce, the third is the provision of raw materials as well as the techniques in running the business, marketing the business optimally, then profit a business, risk a business, concerning business competition and pay attention to the latest business management is the facility and the fringe
there is so many consideration to start a business like your time to your love and family and also consider the little mistake any of your employee.
Activity: 186
There are so many things to consider before starting a business...
What it was said here is just a micro part.
If you are thinking about a traditional business, go on the field and study what are the winning companies doing.
If it's completely new, well... you need to be very creative, and... very lucky!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Before starting a business there are things to be consider.
You must have feasibility study on what business you are going operate.
You must start business that you are much familiar to your capability is better.
You must consider the end user of your business.
You must consider the amount of money for your choosen business.
And consider the place to run your business that fit the business you want to run.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
Before you open a business you need to consider first who will be you customers and what is the trend one of these days in order for you to gain profit. Second if you are done with that you need to comply all the important papers that you need to pass in your government so you will get a business permit. Lastly, your business must environmental friendly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Well, there are a lot of good advice here, but if you need this kind of advice, may be the idea to start a business is not too good for you.
You need much more than some generic tips: a business - even a small one - is a very complex and competitive activity.
So, check deeply if you can afford what it's needed.
Btw, good luck!
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
The most important thing is the analysis, before opening the business then we have to do the study and analysis about the business feasibility that we choose, choose the business should be prospect for long term.
We have to make sure that the business that we want to start with is what we want to, don't make any business that is beyond our passion, doing what we love the most is the key factor to become successful, it is wise also to have a good location when in you have your competitors there already existing,  then of course the capital that you will use.
I agree with this which it is really good to build a business that would really be our passion because without it we wont really serious on building it up but rather it would really just some to waste or failure which would lead into waste of money. Dont focus on places which you do have lots of competitors its much better to go on places on where there are few or you are the only one who do offer such service.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
The most important thing is the analysis, before opening the business then we have to do the study and analysis about the business feasibility that we choose, choose the business should be prospect for long term.
We have to make sure that the business that we want to start with is what we want to, don't make any business that is beyond our passion, doing what we love the most is the key factor to become successful, it is wise also to have a good location when in you have your competitors there already existing,  then of course the capital that you will use.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
Activity: 100
to consider in starting a business first is the capital we should have according to what we will put up, (second is our knowledge how to run or handle it, third the right proper place where to put it up and according to what it is and fourth be sure to have project study of it to surely gain and profit from it.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
There is a big number of things to consider, and - out of the advice you received here - you can find everywhere a lot business plan templates that will help you to start in the right way.

From my part, as a seasoned serial entrepreneur, I want to give you just ONE advice: Don't try to create a market for your product!!!! I tried a lot of time and every time I failed, because - even if it could be possible - is so expensive that advertising will eat all your potential profit before you start.

Instead, find an existing group of hungry buyers and create the right product for them. When I made this shift, my business life changed completely.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰

Yes!all of this things is a big lot important should we consider in making a bussiness,but for us being a new merchant,should we also consider the ups and down of happening when doing  business,because its like the price value there's a volatility.this things we should prepare to ourself that everythings happen,not only winning to earn but sometimes we learn to accept failure,because everything has reason and a purpose to become more stronger in terms of making bussiness.
Activity: 140
So many things to consider. Marketing - how will you advertise and promote. Product - what are you selling and why is it different? Place - where will you sell it? Finances - where will the money come form and how much do you need? Easy to run out of money in new business. Where will you sell it: shop, street or online? Competition - who are you competing with and how can you beat them? So many questions. Be careful and enjoy
Activity: 210
Starting a business can not be arbitrary, must know whether the business we do is legal or not with permission, whether the element is good or not, profitable or not, we should all know.
or need to have a reliable person in doing business in other words smart people.
so that way our work will be maximized.
Activity: 109
In general, there are 5 things we should consider before opening a business or starting a business ie.

Products, Management Systems, Market Analysis, Consumer, Marketing Strategy and Financial Analysis.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

added unto that is never consider the business as you owned,treat yourself as a employee,give necessary  salary for yourself so the capital will increases as the business goes by.i am a food canteen owner too,and thats what im doing thats why my business now runs for almost 3 years and still getting better
After the customer, the employees are indeed one of the most important part of your business and you should treat them very well and have a respect for them and not because you are the owner, then you will not respect them and treat them like an animal. Most of the businesses goes bankrupt because of that and i believed that it doesn't matter if you have big or small business. Employees are important in order to build a solid team.
indeed,as what they always says costumer is always right,treat them good and they will continue to comeback and if lucky,they will bring company..i believe that the best way of gaining costumer is from the regular costumer itself,referral because they are contented on your service and goods.always consider them as special guest so the benefits will return to your favor
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
in my opinion it will all come down to your experience and your team (if it is a team business with employees,...). if you have some prior experience in running a business even a small one, or have studied some courses and have some knowledge in the field, that will help a lot.
starting a business may sound easy at first but in practice you will start encountering lots of issues, small and big. and by that time you can only manage the business and lead it to success if you know how to deal with each situation individually. and that requires experience.

I strongly agree with your opinion!!!experience is one of a great things to consider before starting a business because that provide practical applications of knowledge in handling a business. You can learned from your own mistake and improve things based on your experience.
Activity: 266

The most thing we have to consider in starting a bussiness .of course the growth and success of that business . We have to fucus to SWOT analysis when it terms to conducting business. Means the"Strength,Weekness,Opportunity,and Treats" you can gain and experiemce during business and also conducting an strategy to make controvercial and fame. An a business plan and also fucuses on availability and  economical states to ensure the growth,progress and succes of your business. The one factors also we consider is the environmental back ground to be able an edible in vicinity maps.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

There are a few things we need to consider and start preparing the business prepares capital, the second prepares the workforce, the t,hird is the provision of raw materials as well as the techniques in running the business, marketing the business optimally, then profit a business, risk a business, concerning business competition and pay attention to the latest business management is the facility and the fringe
Starting a business is not easy or risky.There are some things to considered before starting a business,offcourse you have enough money to start with it and make sure that your product is demand for  the people and see if the location is good and most importantly is to make a plan how to manage well your business.
Activity: 105
Merit: 100

First you must choose the business that really interests you and you will enjoy doing and will also benefit you. Then make a feasibility study and if its feasible then continue to put up your business and make sure you will manage it well to be able earn a good profit and to gain your return of investment in a short period of time.
Pages:
Jump to: