Pages:
Author

Topic: Some well-known Bounty managers “disappeared”? - page 5. (Read 1249 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Many well-known bounty managers we have seen in the past seem to have disappeared collectively in recent months.
Of course, the “disappeared” here does not mean that they are missing, but their bounty topics.
I made a list here and we can see that they have no any new bounty topic for at least 2 months.

Bounty manager  
Last bounty topic posted date

needmoney                       
August 11, 2018 
Sylon                               
August 01, 2018
hua_hui                           
August 16, 2018
aTriz                               
September 08, 2018
olcaytu2005                     
July 03, 2018
mirallas                           
September 16, 2018
Sergei.Gerasimenko         
April 25, 2018
Hotachy                         
August 05, 2018
Aerys2                           
March 11, 2018
smauni                           
July 09, 2018
Mr.cryptos                     
June 14, 2018
not altcoin hitler               
April 26, 2018

There are very many small bounty managers with their bounty topics have been disappeared for a long time, I have not listed.
In addition,yahoo62278, Lauda have no new bounty topic for a long time,but are still active. I am not sure if they will fall asleep too.
These bounty managers used to be very busy, but now in this bear market, they are collectively unemployed. When a noisy market is experiencing a cold winter, everything goes to silence, whether it is a bounty hunter or a bounty manager.
Maybe the best wintering method in winter is hibernation.

I think because of the current market condition and some startup projects are also hesitant to do an ICO's. I have worked with Needmoney, Olcaytu, ATriz and Huahui manage bounty and I would say the bounty of needmoney and Olcaytu was the low paying and some of ATriz bounties turned out to be a scam. As for Huahui, he's a great manager and the last bounty i worked under him was the PolicyPal and the project is legit. I noticed some new and reliable bounty managers are now managing bounty programs.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Many well-known bounty managers we have seen in the past seem to have disappeared collectively in recent months.
Of course, the “disappeared” here does not mean that they are missing, but their bounty topics.
I made a list here and we can see that they have no any new bounty topic for at least 2 months.

Bounty manager  
Last bounty topic posted date

needmoney                       
August 11, 2018 
Sylon                               
August 01, 2018
hua_hui                           
August 16, 2018
aTriz                               
September 08, 2018
olcaytu2005                     
July 03, 2018
mirallas                           
September 16, 2018
Sergei.Gerasimenko         
April 25, 2018
Hotachy                         
August 05, 2018
Aerys2                           
March 11, 2018
smauni                           
July 09, 2018
Mr.cryptos                     
June 14, 2018
not altcoin hitler               
April 26, 2018

There are very many small bounty managers with their bounty topics have been disappeared for a long time, I have not listed.
In addition,yahoo62278, Lauda have no new bounty topic for a long time,but are still active. I am not sure if they will fall asleep too.
These bounty managers used to be very busy, but now in this bear market, they are collectively unemployed. When a noisy market is experiencing a cold winter, everything goes to silence, whether it is a bounty hunter or a bounty manager.
Maybe the best wintering method in winter is hibernation.

Maybe because they prefer to have a more relaxing vacation sipping the sweetest wine of thier success as bounty managers than spending a lot of time in an unstable situation on crypto market. We are not sure where they really are right now so we just wait for them to come back. Yahoo62278 is still here and for me he is the best based on my experiences working with different bounty managers out there. I also like the services of MadZ and Strawbabies as managers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Also you forgot to add Deadley. I think there are a lot of reasons why they left now and not to worry about it.
Deadlay, otcalytu, needmoney - these are members of one team, Tokensuite. Perhaps it’s good that they stopped their activities because their projects most often turned out to be fraudulent
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
Need money is now scamming people through his own website with the rest of the token suite team.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
I've finished 2 bounties from sylon right now and haven't get any paid, what happened in bounty nowadays makes bounty hunters not pay attention to it anymore. And right now there's no light point of this.
sylon also still has debts of two paid project towards me and until now there has been no news. I heard that he was often on the freeze in this forum because of the wide variety of reasons.

Maybe we see this time for many emerging managers and even that of ICO's own party. It may, on the other hand, they want to save cost. because of the bounty used to pay on a manager then it is better than they treat themselves.

In my opinion, this does not save much cost.
A project manages bounty thread by itself, so it needs to arrange some employees to do this, and these employees are doing other work. In other words, he still has to pay the salary of these employees, and may delay other work for this.
And almost all of their own employees are lack of experience in managing bounty campaign, so it is very lame for the management of the bounty, and the efficiency is certainly not as high as those of the professional bounty managers.
Therefore, I don’t think it would be a better choice to manage the bounty by own.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
I've finished 2 bounties from sylon right now and haven't get any paid, what happened in bounty nowadays makes bounty hunters not pay attention to it anymore. And right now there's no light point of this.
sylon also still has debts of two paid project towards me and until now there has been no news. I heard that he was often on the freeze in this forum because of the wide variety of reasons.

Maybe we see this time for many emerging managers and even that of ICO's own party. It may, on the other hand, they want to save cost. because of the bounty used to pay on a manager then it is better than they treat themselves.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
Yes, interesting information. Maybe due to the fact that cryptocurrency is going through a difficult time, ICO projects are not honored and can hardly make ends meet, these managers, given the summer-autumn period, just went on vacation. True all at once, it is suspicious.

The good ones have moved on to build their own platform such as bountyhive, or even more exciting built ICOs (they used their real names in ICO so we don't who they really are) the average tooks a breather and went on holidays.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Yes, interesting information. Maybe due to the fact that cryptocurrency is going through a difficult time, ICO projects are not honored and can hardly make ends meet, these managers, given the summer-autumn period, just went on vacation. True all at once, it is suspicious.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
There are many ICO who went out scam and they dont want their main account connected to it.
They are using some accounts, most of them have their own bounty groups which dont need them to appear in BTT.
They just need to use other accounts they manage.

I think this is true, they are using some other accounts maybe to prevent negative trust or accuse by someone here as a scammer, but not sure of this just a thought only. But even the bounty managers who are popular and are gone totally now it doesn't mean the ico will fall down too, of course not, instead ico daily still rising actually.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
i was scared beacuse of the topic and thought that it's something movie-like situation but now i see that these people are just dont want to be active in this market state.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Its because ICO's are not getting money, Even good projects are barely reaching their soft cap. Bounties are only good if the team gets investments in the ICO and then only they will pay the participants in tokens. Dont forget that most of these managers will get their payment in % of the bounties distributed. I hope everyone knows why we cant get quality managers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
i  think nowadays ICO bountiies are manly scams and trash so some of this bounty campaign managers are not spending their time and reputation with trash ico´s.
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
They have not disappeared, they just become inactive, maybe they are tired,to know that it is very tiring to manage a bounty,they should take a break for a while. There is no problem.
Soon, some of them will return.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
It's not that unusual that bounty managers eventually give up, especially since many campaigns seemed to have stopped after the forum added anti-spam measures like merit.
I think the market was over-saturated to begin with. Too many crappy spammy projects, which eventually even failed to pay out their bounties in some cases.

I think that the forum will attract other projects though, but let's hope that more serious campaigns start appearing.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
For me there is no difference who will be the Manager of this or that bounty company, as the quality of projects, ICO and bounty companies does not increase or decrease.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
With the current market trend and also many ICO scams, many bounty managers are not smiling also. It goes beyond bounty hunters, I just hope that very soon we will see green light at then of the tunnel.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
I have the feelings that some of these bounty Managers are still much available in this forum and maybe here with us at the moment not as Bounty Managers but as fun seekers. Also, the cryptocurrency market might have contributed immensely for their non-activeness in the forum but waiting for the market to recover before resurface and continue with their Managerial status.  
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
Most of the projects are now not credible. Managers just don't want to spoil their reputation. The same Sergei.Gerasimenko had disappeared after a failed bounty of the company. There was still a good manager of Avirunes but also disappeared after a fraudulent bounty company. However, there are those managers who cling to trash, and then wonder why them negative trust.

The disappearance of Sergei.Gerasimenko is the most frustrating, he is one of the most responsible bounty managers, and communication with bounty hunters is always timely.
And he is willing to help the bounty hunters to fight for the benefits, which is very rare, I hope that one day I will see his bounty thread again.
needmoney and Sylon are the two managers who have the most bounty threads, and they posted new bounty threads almost every week in the past. The era of these two bounty managers seems to have passed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Most of the projects are now not credible. Managers just don't want to spoil their reputation. The same Sergei.Gerasimenko had disappeared after a failed bounty of the company. There was still a good manager of Avirunes but also disappeared after a fraudulent bounty company. However, there are those managers who cling to trash, and then wonder why them negative trust.

I agree, some bounty managers are reluctant to deal with projects that are not transparent or fraudulent, some of which also have their own platforms such as bountyhive and tokensuite.
It is likely that if there is a better project and a good market situation they will be active again as before, but nobody knows
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
Needmoney is a part of tokensuite and all of their bounties are listed on web site. As for others - some of them have existing bounties, but point is that less bounties appeared for last 2 month
Pages:
Jump to: