Pages:
Author

Topic: Some well-known Bounty managers “disappeared”? - page 6. (Read 1249 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
These guys have been working for a very long time, maybe they took a vacation or something like that. Surely everyone has a personal life that also needs to be developed alongside work.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I think it is more than normal that some bounty managers might not want to continue the job. I can well imagine that such a job is very stressful, especially if a project as scam ago out poses. But apparently there are still enough known managers in the forum who continue their job.
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
How about most of the account also control by same person?  Cheesy Just kidding, most of them really active in last year, but I think they already left the forum or rest a while because hard to manage a good bounty campaign in bear market? A lot of copper newbie or Jr member manage bounty campaign right now, look like quality of bounty campaign already drop a lot in 2018
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
I really like the performance of the previous bounty manager because it's fast in the process of everything, but lately a lot of previous bounty managers were not trusted because his performance began to be slow not like before and in terms of his confidence for bounty management now less good because he often lies , remember I don't accuse the manager of all the old bounties but there are some Bounty managers who often do detrimental actions for bounty hunters.

I was the victim of a manager bounty who was not paid by the project, even though the project that I participated in was a big success until hardcap, with convoluted reasons between the two parties namely the project and the Bounty manager
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
yeah. it is so normal because they were mostly anonymous people. and this ecosystem is actually mostly anonymous. that is why we should all be careful not to scam and be careful and check if the people are fake or real.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
I think those bounty managers are still here managing some bounties but not using their high ranking account to make it safe not to receive negative trust if they will encounter a scam project. With this bearish situation we are all no guarantee that we can get our profits in making bounties as even bounty managers feel the pain of a downfall market.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
Are you saying that there will be hibernation? It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market has not woken up since the beginning of this year))
This is a sad fact, apparently managers do not see worthy projects with which they would like to work and promote them. I am sure when the market recovers, everything will fall into place.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
It is true that some well-known bounty managers are not active again. I'm sure that there are some reasons behind it. One of the is that they got some problems, or maybe they now focus on other works. Now, we also can find out new BM with good prospects. I think that we don't need to fear about this. Just be smart and careful in choosing the bounty. Hopefully, they will also come back again because they are good BM.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
it's true that I myself also wait for them to hold a new project, I hope they will soon appear and hold a new project
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
I think in this bear market we can't grantee about reaching softcap of any ICO. So bounty hunters payments can't be distribute. So because of that bounty hunters directly ague with bounty managers. So I think above well known bounty managers don't want to happen above situation. So i think those bounty managers will start their world after market stable.  
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
Bounty managers who care about their public perception will be weary of this crypto market now and won't just hop on just any project. This is because there are way too many scam ICOs now, some of them are well packaged that it's hard for these managers to see the scam ab initio.

Secondly, some of these bounty managers are creating automated bounty management platforms. This is evident with managers like Bountysuite. So it's very possible that the mentioned managers are taking off to create theirs too.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
I don't think it's scary. We have professional bounty platforms like bountyhype and " there's always another bounty Manager"

Did you mean bountyhive or bountyhype. Also is it the best platform out there now?
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Most of the projects are now not credible. Managers just don't want to spoil their reputation. The same Sergei.Gerasimenko had disappeared after a failed bounty of the company. There was still a good manager of Avirunes but also disappeared after a fraudulent bounty company. However, there are those managers who cling to trash, and then wonder why them negative trust.
Activity: 392
i view bounty manager as the same post for a regular company or business manager. every company have their own kind of manager they look forward to employing and just maybe that is the same principle applied here. Those who usually give them the work to do don’t have anyone available or because of the drop in market values they may not want to pick up any failed jobs. Whatever the case, I noticed recently that needmoney came up with few bounties that were later taken over by another company to manage which they had to transfer the spreadsheet details and all that. hope they will all be back soon because they have all made their marks and contributions immensely.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Scam projects have almost ruined the crypto space and this is a known fact. Rather than receive negative trusts for reasons that they had no control over, and ruin the reputation of their accounts they've built over the years, it's good that some of them take a break and watch the space from the sidelines.

Also, we been seeing a lot of bounties being managed directly by a member of the team. This has made me weary of further participation. Because that way, it's difficult to trust their genuineness
Activity: 448
Many of them had real problems with this list. Their companies turned out to be fraudulent. Some simply do not have new projects. There aren't many of them now. Now the platform is gaining popularity. It's easier.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
Nothing to be sad about, this is a natural outcome. Of course, they also have a life outside this forum so it makes sense that time would come that they wouldn't manage any bounty. IMO though, a bounty manager handling a bounty doesn't necessarily mean that it will succeed so it doesn't matter if they go away.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
There not around might be the bear market reason , lol.
The market situation might affect the bounty also and some project which they could manage may have decide to hold till when bull is back and don't forget that we are in sunny season which will also be good for them to flex for some time since they have work so hard in the past months.
Activity: 260
Merit: 104
It's no great surprise, the number of good bounty campaigns has dried up and so there's not as much money for them to be made. When/If ICOs return to the highs of 2017 you can bet that the majority of them will be back to take advantage of that.
Pages:
Jump to: