Pages:
Author

Topic: SOMEONE WHO LEND BTC. - page 3. (Read 3629 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
January 29, 2015, 01:59:19 PM
Please someone ?

If someone is able and know how to sign a a messege from blockchain PM me, I will give out my password + tips to someone who help me. thanks.

Go to "Recieve Money"

on the right hand side of the address in the "actions" button choose "sign message"

Enter message you wish to sign, click sign message.

Copy and paste output here from "Signature" underneath the text entry box

Ive done that, i got a messege Message Successfully Verified

and nothing happens what to do now ?
You need to post the address, the message and the signature
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
January 29, 2015, 01:58:56 PM
Please someone ?

If someone is able and know how to sign a a messege from blockchain PM me, I will give out my password + tips to someone who help me. thanks.

Go to "Recieve Money"

on the right hand side of the address in the "actions" button choose "sign message"

Ive done that, i got a messege Message Successfully Verified

and nothing happens what to do now ?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 29, 2015, 01:58:48 PM
Please someone ?

I can do its very simple go and google on google if you cant find nothing then just send me identifier and i,ll sign message
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
January 29, 2015, 01:56:02 PM
Please someone ?

Go to "Recieve Money"

January 29, 2015, 01:55:18 PM
Please someone ?

http://blog.anonymousads.com/2014/03/new-feature-sign-in-with-your-bitcoin.html

The messege says its verified I just can't find were it is now, how does can I  show u it ? I recently send coins to https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/master-p-89329 he can prove that . Anyway It says succefully signed, how does can i show it ? I can't find how.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
January 29, 2015, 01:53:52 PM
Please someone ?

http://blog.anonymousads.com/2014/03/new-feature-sign-in-with-your-bitcoin.html
January 29, 2015, 01:50:36 PM
Please someone ?

January 29, 2015, 01:45:44 PM
Please someone ?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 29, 2015, 01:35:02 PM
One transaction was made cuz I purchased skrill for coins, nothing to do with this guy. But the other 2 were sent by mistake to he's address also , and he has them. I can't do anything cuz is says confirmed verified messege and nothing happens how does ill show u it ? Ill give u my password and u sign the messege if u want, I don't care.

What was the name of the user can you tell me his name or link to his profile
January 29, 2015, 01:31:56 PM
One transaction was made cuz I purchased skrill for coins, nothing to do with this guy. But the other 2 were sent by mistake to he's address also , and he has them. I can't do anything cuz is says confirmed verified messege and nothing happens how does ill show u it ? Ill give u my password and u sign the messege if u want, I don't care.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
January 29, 2015, 01:29:17 PM
Please I need help , someone has my money , he's offering loans of it.
I have been trolled for about 3 hours in here and still waiting for some help, any trusted member around Huh thanks...
What do you expect anyone to do? You haven't proven you own the address that sent the triple transaction, and you haven't shown any details on why you sent him money in the first place.
January 29, 2015, 01:27:11 PM
Please I need help , someone has my money , he's offering loans of it.
I have been trolled for about 3 hours in here and still waiting for some help, any trusted member around Huh thanks...
January 29, 2015, 01:13:27 PM
Hello, there's any one who can help me out ? Please.
You need to post the message you signed, and the address you signed it with.

Error Verifying Message!

Message Successfully Verified

i CAN'T FIND IT ANYWAY.
legendary
January 29, 2015, 01:09:52 PM
You need to post the message you signed, and the address you signed it with.
January 29, 2015, 01:03:23 PM
January 29, 2015, 12:55:56 PM
G4k4ye7Fj3ahgob3JEXbCtFpHDt6zvPktbHP4/phuGjgHHog1tIm6KWcOWVgy25ZmnXdwKBagUyhw8/swfBGcNU=
January 29, 2015, 12:52:46 PM
It is signed but now I can't find it were it goes after signed ?

The signature should appear right under the message field once you click the sign button. Again, the central issue is that merely establishing your ownership of the input address wouldn't help prove that the owner of the output address broke any agreement you had with him, since you say there was no agreement whatsoever.

He has my coins , there's no agremment. He should send them back or either way he stole them from me since im asking for them back kindly and he refuses so I become hyper crazy.  Imagine it after beign trolled by 2 trusted members and one is an admin.
January 29, 2015, 12:51:08 PM
Your right, but he's not my pal he's the police here, he act like , thanks god MrTeal someone using the brain at least. I asked him for help , he could say something like its the wrong manner and we should wait til he pay back or something , he's trusted on the forum I  tought it was a good manner of getting what I get robbed back, If i was wrong due to hyperactivity of not known what to do he should tell me that , or IDK something instead of abusing the trust system like mitchell followed.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
January 29, 2015, 12:50:30 PM
It is signed but now I can't find it were it goes after signed ?

The signature should appear right under the message field once you click the sign button. Again, the central issue is that merely establishing your ownership of the input address wouldn't help prove that the owner of the output address broke any agreement you had with him, since you say there was no agreement whatsoever.
legendary
January 29, 2015, 12:46:09 PM
No, someone who  send negative feedback to someone that have my coins til he give me it back , cuz if not , he's a scammer since he doesn't want to pay back.

There's 100% proof he has my coins, there's not kind of commiting a crime or anything related to a crime, or risked reputation. Everything is prooved. I jsut want help and my money back. If there's no chance of having my money back at least he's account must be red flagged. Imma wrong Mr teal ? Thanks for replyng.
Though I don't necessarily agree with his line of business, Quickseller seems like a level-headed, well-reasoned guy who isn't prone to jumping to conclusions. If you had PMed him and said that the guy isn't returning your coins and asked him to leave negative feedback, I'm sure he would have weighed the evidence and then either done so or not. I don't believe he would have left you negative feedback.

That is worlds apart from what you actually did though.
Got scammed , he's offering loans , could u get my money back by a loan ? Thanks.
Because he scammed me, ur getting my money back as an act of " justice " that money doesn't belong to that person period.
You asked him to take out a loan with the intention of defaulting on it. That's fraud. If someone steals your lunch money you can't ask your pal to go rob his house, no matter how mean he was to you.
Pages:
Jump to: