Pages:
Author

Topic: SOMEONE WHO LEND BTC. - page 6. (Read 3629 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 29, 2015, 11:05:56 AM
He leave's me negative feedback for no reason, I think that's not fair.
There's any one here, who's taking care of this ?

You should sort this out with the person you "scammed", quick seller only jumped in because his trust will actually show up on your trust so people can see that you have an outstanding charge against you.

Michael , please stop spaming shit on my threads ok ? motherfucker.

I haven't scammed anyone , someone scammed me out for 180 usd, asked to quickseller to get the money back from the asshole, and he give me the neg trust, he neither would risk he's rep but gain more by doing a honorable rescue of my money. He's  beign an asshole with me and he abuses the trust system, since   he could leave another more than negative (neutral)  feedback, I didnt ask him to scam anyone but get my money back , by a fair play agains't a scammer.

Stop trolling me quickseller.
My name is Michael Adair, not "motherfucker", and you gotta learn on this forum that you are guilty until proven innocent. I could care less what you did, just get it sorted out with flat evidence.

First dont abuse and respect other members as the quickseller shows the proof ! You can ask to him to remove the neg trust after one month or pm him and talk with him
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
January 29, 2015, 11:04:20 AM

You should sort this out with the person you "scammed", quick seller only jumped in because his trust will actually show up on your trust so people can see that you have an outstanding charge against you.

I haven't scammed anyone , someone scammed me out for 180 usd, asked to quickseller to get the money back from the asshole, and he give me the neg trust, he neither would risk he's rep but gain more by doing a honorable rescue of my money. He's  beign an asshole with me and he abuses the trust system, since   he could leave another more than negative (neutral)  feedback, I didnt ask him to scam anyone but get my money back , by a fair play agains't a scammer.

Scamming a scammer is still scamming. You just admitted to asking me to scam.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
January 29, 2015, 11:03:57 AM

My name is Michael Adair, not "motherfucker", and you gotta learn on this forum that you are guilty until proven innocent. I could care less what you did, just get it sorted out with flat evidence.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
January 29, 2015, 11:00:14 AM

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
January 29, 2015, 10:56:43 AM

There's always a reason. Maybe valid, maybe not.
However, the current trust system is not great and it's well known that it can be abused.
Anyone smart enough will read what's claimed in the negative feedback and will decide for himself if the reasons for the feedback were valid or not.

The really bad thing is that your account will not get that easy anymore into signature campaigns, in case you wanted that.
And the only fix I can see is that you'd ask nicely Quickseller to remove that negative. But I see that you started on the wrong foot... Sad
Good luck!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
January 29, 2015, 10:51:42 AM

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
January 29, 2015, 10:49:28 AM
There was a reason I left you trust. You were claiming to have gotten scammed and you asked me via pm to take out a loan from the person that you claim to have scammed you. Not only were to asking that I scam someone but you were also asking me to risk my reputation.

Got scammed , he's offering loans , could u get my money back by a loan ? Thanks.
Because he scammed me, ur getting my money back as an act of " justice " that money doesn't belong to that person period.
Other PMs were received (a lot of them) however they are mostly asking me to remove my feedback for him.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
January 29, 2015, 10:45:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: