Pages:
Author

Topic: SOMEONE WHO LEND BTC. - page 4. (Read 3629 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
January 29, 2015, 12:44:47 PM
It is signed but now I can't find it were it goes after signed ?
January 29, 2015, 12:36:49 PM
Here's the scam accusattion thread for all HERE ON THIS THREAD look the thread name., blockchain wasn't working properly and the payment was realeased 3 times to  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=9556 wallet.

He's not looking to repay and he has no neg feedback about this scam.

Can you post proof of the agreement that you had with ddamianfrt7?

I don't have any agreement, 2 transactions were made by mistake to him.

I'm awating repayment.

Seems like NO ONE TAKES CARE OF THIS.

2 trusted people leave me negative feedback truly abusing trust system, therebefore no one takes a look at the scammer who scammed me. (BUt you so thanks)

Again thanks to all the trusted member's that are reading and laugh on me, at least you don't troll like the other 2.
Who exactly do you expect to take care of fixing your mistake, and why do you think that person should risk their reputation and possibly commit a crime to help you out based just on your assertion that someone is a scammer?

No, someone who  send negative feedback to someone that have my coins til he give me it back , cuz if not , he's a scammer since he doesn't want to pay back.

There's 100% proof he has my coins, there's not kind of commiting a crime or anything related to a crime, or risked reputation. Everything is prooved. I jsut want help and my money back. If there's no chance of having my money back at least he's account must be red flagged. Imma wrong Mr teal ? Thanks for replyng.
January 29, 2015, 12:34:22 PM
I can but it wasn't  complaint about the first txid, I just sent him 2 by mistake and im asking for them back that's all. May i know why no one help me ? and I still got negative feedback that is not properly acurrate ?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
January 29, 2015, 12:31:52 PM
Could  you guys let me know how to sign a messege in blockchain im not finding the option, so i prove myself as the owner of the wallet, the guy say we didnt have an agrement but he has my coins in his wallet, i jsut want them back . Thanks.

Go to My Wallet > Receive Money, then from the dropdown list on the right, click 'Sign Message'

That said, I think what no one can figure out from your story is why you sent any money to that address, without any deal linked to it. I understand you claim that 2 of the 3 transactions were sent in error, but what was the first tx about? You can't have randomly typed the recipient address out of nowhere, can you?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
January 29, 2015, 12:31:18 PM
Here's the scam accusattion thread for all HERE ON THIS THREAD look the thread name., blockchain wasn't working properly and the payment was realeased 3 times to  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=9556 wallet.

I'm awating repayment.

2 trusted people leave me negative feedback truly abusing trust system, therebefore no one takes a look at the scammer who scammed me. (BUt you so thanks)

Again thanks to all the trusted member's that are reading and laugh on me, at least you don't troll like the other 2.
Who exactly do you expect to take care of fixing your mistake, and why do you think that person should risk their reputation and possibly commit a crime to help you out based just on your assertion that someone is a scammer?
January 29, 2015, 12:24:01 PM

I'm awating repayment.

First I want to say that I am not laughing at you and Mitchell does not appear to be making fun of you either.

If you want to prove your claim about getting scammed then you need to provide some kind of PM log or chat logs that show him agreeing to send you payment in a certain form when they receive Bitcoin from you (along with the address they told you to send to)

If you'r not doing so as neither Mitchell, remove that negative feedback , cuz I dont deserve any kind of negative feedback regarding the PM's with you and Mitchell or either this thread. Anyway , all I want I my money back.

Could  you guys let me know how to sign a messege in blockchain im not finding the option, so i prove myself as the owner of the wallet, the guy say we didnt have an agrement but he has my coins in his wallet, i jsut want them back . Thanks.

PD: Please stop giving me the round a round , and help me either just do nothing and keep trolling.
January 29, 2015, 12:22:02 PM
Why ? I've sent him by mistake 2 paymenst. He has them , I'm asking for them back, those do not belong to him, they are mines. I'm beign scammed. End of the story.

Please stop playing games with me.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
January 29, 2015, 12:20:02 PM
Here's the scam accusattion thread for all HERE ON THIS THREAD look the thread name., blockchain wasn't working properly and the payment was realeased 3 times to  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ddamianfrt7-9556 wallet.

I'm awating repayment.

First I want to say that I am not laughing at you and Mitchell does not appear to be making fun of you either.

If you want to prove your claim about getting scammed then you need to provide some kind of PM log or chat logs that show him agreeing to send you payment in a certain form when they receive Bitcoin from you (along with the address they told you to send to)
January 29, 2015, 12:19:21 PM
You'r right.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
January 29, 2015, 12:16:58 PM
Wait, you sent him BTC by mistake? You never had an agreement/arrangement with him?
January 29, 2015, 12:13:56 PM

I'm awating repayment.

legendary
January 29, 2015, 12:09:10 PM

January 29, 2015, 12:02:48 PM
As I said before, I've already created one and deleted since no one did take care of this but on quickseller false accusattion that is hard to belive.

Then re-create it. If you want help, you'd better focus on facts. You re-posted the txids, but we can't even know who you were accusing from scamming you in the first place, and what proof you have to sustain that claim (txids alone are obviously not enough).

January 29, 2015, 12:00:50 PM
Since he's  scammer, he would say he will give out the loan as agreed when the scam request is solved. As any trusted member should do in his position.(and has been done before) Cuz the lender has scammer attempts. Actually someone scammed me.. Could you help me ?
I don't get anything you said. Once again, what would Quickseller do when the guy wants his BTC back? Does Quickseller ignore him? Pay him back?

Ill say again. He would talk with the lender asking him to solve the scam acussation agains't him.
After he solve the scam acussation WITH PROOF of the lender scamming.
He will release the coins as agreed. ( This has been done before by trusted members like you and QS)

You got it now ? Updated the thread name, since this is going insanly sick for me, and no one is taking care but trolling against me.
i have never done anything like this before. When I take out a loan I am promising to repay a certain amount by a certain time. If I don't do that then I am a scammer.

To my knowledge bitcoin information (NKA Mitchell) has not done this either.

None of you both that's correct, cmon quick what im tryng is just getting some help, and got my neg rant removed since i dont deserve it stop playing games with me.
January 29, 2015, 11:59:49 AM
Really ? Actually is would be consider here on this forum were you'r a Staff member as a good act. You should know that. I have asked , just that, he could just say no , and leave neutral feedback if he approach my question as " something not etically or logically correct " as you stated before. BTW Could you help me ? I have been scammed. Again I would like to have the negatives ratings remove or changed to neutral stating everything and linked to this. I did ask for help, im not scammer, please help me dude.. whats going on in here?
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
January 29, 2015, 11:59:08 AM
Since he's  scammer, he would say he will give out the loan as agreed when the scam request is solved. As any trusted member should do in his position.(and has been done before) Cuz the lender has scammer attempts. Actually someone scammed me.. Could you help me ?
I don't get anything you said. Once again, what would Quickseller do when the guy wants his BTC back? Does Quickseller ignore him? Pay him back?

Ill say again. He would talk with the lender asking him to solve the scam acussation agains't him.
He will release the coins as agreed. ( This has been done before by trusted members like you and QS)

You got it now ? Updated the thread name, since this is going insanly sick for me, and no one is taking care but trolling against me.
i have never done anything like this before. When I take out a loan I am promising to repay a certain amount by a certain time. If I don't do that then I am a scammer.

To my knowledge bitcoin information (NKA Mitchell) has not done this either.
legendary
January 29, 2015, 11:57:42 AM
As I said before, I've already created one and deleted since no one did take care of this but on quickseller false accusattion that is hard to belive.

Then re-create it. If you want help, you'd better focus on facts. You re-posted the txids, but we can't even know who you were accusing from scamming you in the first place, and what proof you have to sustain that claim (txids alone are obviously not enough).
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
January 29, 2015, 11:55:35 AM

Ah, so you want Quickseller to get a loan from that guy, hold onto it until that guy pays you back and then Quickseller returns the loan? That is still very sketchy and I'm sure it would be considered as blackmailing in some parts of the world.
January 29, 2015, 11:53:46 AM

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
January 29, 2015, 11:51:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: