Pages:
Author

Topic: Someone won freebitco.in lottery already? - page 6. (Read 16048 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 16, 2017, 01:33:53 PM
I haven't won anything in the lottery so far.. and i had some 100k at some points  Embarrassed
Still it's some kind of additional motivation to use the faucet. Since the 1st prize usally is very high it's definetely something to look forward to!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 12:51:15 PM
was just wondering if someone here has win some btc on the lottery
playing it since 6 months and never win any lotto, i'm starting to think that the adm manipulate the whole system  Roll Eyes
my luck is so bad when i start play i earn lottery after that and till now all gain is waste of my time.

anyway this is gambling win and loss
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
December 16, 2017, 12:26:45 PM
I've been playing on Freebitcoin for like 4 5 months and I can say that their Hi Lo game is rigged. In many games where I put a condition not to bet over 16 satoshis, it kept betting and loosing amounts of 64 / 128 / 256 satoshis and then it stopped. It even went to extreme amounts over 1k Satoshis. That's not normal. Huh Huh
But on the other way, I went from 20k to 200k satoshis in one evening. It all depends on luck and your seed because when the system notices that you're winning, it brings you down to Earth.  Grin Grin

I've seen people winning in lottery 3rd and 4th place with around 100 tickets.

I would advice not to gamble on freebitco.in but only make use of their other features (faucet, earning interest, lottery). House edge is 5 % on their Hi Lo game, which is high compared to other sites.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
December 16, 2017, 11:51:46 AM
I've been playing on Freebitcoin for like 4 5 months and I can say that their Hi Lo game is rigged.
You should know the hi lo game has 5% house edge, normal dice games/sites have 1%. it's not rigged. Wink  

In many games where I put a condition not to bet over 16 satoshis, it kept betting and loosing amounts of 64 / 128 / 256 satoshis and then it stopped. It even went to extreme amounts over 1k Satoshis. That's not normal. Huh Huh
Are you sure you had set the correct auto bet settings?

I will win this week lottery  Cool
You are pretty confident! may i ask how many tickets do you have?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 10:47:10 AM
I've been playing on Freebitcoin for like 4 5 months and I can say that their Hi Lo game is rigged. In many games where I put a condition not to bet over 16 satoshis, it kept betting and loosing amounts of 64 / 128 / 256 satoshis and then it stopped. It even went to extreme amounts over 1k Satoshis. That's not normal. Huh Huh
But on the other way, I went from 20k to 200k satoshis in one evening. It all depends on luck and your seed because when the system notices that you're winning, it brings you down to Earth.  Grin Grin

I've seen people winning in lottery 3rd and 4th place with around 100 tickets.
Activity: 317
December 16, 2017, 10:01:52 AM
I will win this week lottery  Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
December 16, 2017, 05:16:40 AM
It is not easy to win BTC or Earn BTC , People work hard to Mine Bitcoin, invest their money to buy Bitcoin. Winning BTC through Lottery or gambling is crazy, while many had tried their Luck some succeed to Win Bitcoin, others 'poor' Bad Luck try Again!
With the price so high ,it is not that easy to get free money but the only possible way to get rich soon is to win some lottery and there are many winners  who won big in the bitcoin space in the gambling sites and i have won some cool coins back in the day from freebitcoin too,i am not sure how that is performing at the moment ,but these crazy wins are possible only in gambling. Tongue

Some lucky people won big in gambling sites, but many more lost big too with gambling.
The good point about freebitco.in is that you can win more than the base faucet claim without the risk of losing everything in dice game.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
December 16, 2017, 05:05:10 AM
It is not easy to win BTC or Earn BTC , People work hard to Mine Bitcoin, invest their money to buy Bitcoin. Winning BTC through Lottery or gambling is crazy, while many had tried their Luck some succeed to Win Bitcoin, others 'poor' Bad Luck try Again!
With the price so high ,it is not that easy to get free money but the only possible way to get rich soon is to win some lottery and there are many winners  who won big in the bitcoin space in the gambling sites and i have won some cool coins back in the day from freebitcoin too,i am not sure how that is performing at the moment ,but these crazy wins are possible only in gambling. Tongue
Activity: 128
December 16, 2017, 02:31:54 AM
Well just play with the free money! I think that's good enough!
yea
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
December 15, 2017, 01:00:06 PM
I have never win the freebitco main $200.00 lottery by getting a dice roll of 10,000. I also have never won the mini progressive jackpot of rolling all 8's. I have never won the weekly lottery on sunday even though i average about 3,000 entries a week. I know someday i might win since i have only been at it since like 2015 maybe it was 2014
Activity: 205
December 15, 2017, 08:48:01 AM
Activity: 291
Merit: 105
December 15, 2017, 08:14:10 AM
Well just play with the free money! I think that's good enough!
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
December 15, 2017, 08:11:59 AM
After 3 months i play in freebitco.in and until last week  i cannot withdraw to my bitcoin wallet. Finally I got tired to waiting and then i stayed and never played in freebitco.in. I guess only a patient person can get bitcoin at freebitco.in and I am not a patient person.

Did you have at least 30 000 satoshi in your balance, because that is the minimum payout that you need. Normally they pay really fast (24h).
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
December 15, 2017, 06:06:23 AM
yea as i thought.. this site is a waste of time
not even the biggest sites earn $10k per month with ads how freebitco.in will send 2 btc to the users? no sense  Tongue

Yeah. You have actually no sense. Because there is no ads in freebitco.in & this site doesn't earn a single amount from ads.
Though freebitco.in is a faucet but they have a gambling section too. And all of there profits come from the gambling.
And there are a lot of user who save there balance here(Example:: .1BTC, 1BTC, 2BTC ..... even more). Those user makes the big payout.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
December 15, 2017, 05:36:27 AM
After 3 months i play in freebitco.in and until last week  i cannot withdraw to my bitcoin wallet. Finally I got tired to waiting and then i stayed and never played in freebitco.in. I guess only a patient person can get bitcoin at freebitco.in and I am not a patient person.
Activity: 128
December 15, 2017, 03:46:53 AM
yea as i thought.. this site is a waste of time
not even the biggest sites earn $10k per month with ads how freebitco.in will send 2 btc to the users? no sense  Tongue
Activity: 813
Merit: 507

What kind of fake reason did he tell you that he is not going to make the system fair?

Technical difficulty reason. If they got a technical difficulty then why we need not-fair lottery system?

Ok that one makes no sense.

And how long is the lottery system already running?

I dont think they are able to run any gambling system if they cant handle those "difficulties" within a timespan that large.
it is a small gambling site with limited gambling facility , the site itself growing from just a faucet site but people getting more and more interested in their gambling game rather than visiting the site for the sake of collecting dust right ?

the probability to win in lottery always have a super tiny chance so just get used to it.

I always thought people are only gambling there because they try to increase their collected dust to a reasonable amount instead of getting those small transactions which only rise the fees of further transactions.

But no matter what the intention of the site was, if you are able to implement a save gambling site (save for the owner) you should also be able to make it provably fair for the users.

Otherwise you should expect to be accused of cheating the user.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

What kind of fake reason did he tell you that he is not going to make the system fair?

Technical difficulty reason. If they got a technical difficulty then why we need not-fair lottery system?

I dont think they are able to run any gambling system if they cant handle those "difficulties" within a timespan that large.
it is a small gambling site with limited gambling facility , the site itself growing from just a faucet site but people getting more and more interested in their gambling game rather than visiting the site for the sake of collecting dust right ?

the probability to win in lottery always have a super tiny chance so just get used to it.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

Maybe they are interested in implementing a more transparent lottery system. They are running this site more successfully quite long time but they got a difficult to implement a more transparent system. They got many followers because of faucet money but these people don't understand that owner of this site is collecting back that free money through a lottery system.
Activity: 14
Freebitco.in was one of the first website I visited when I was still farming in faucets.. And yes it's legit, a friend of mine just told me that he won a lottery there worth 0.008
Pages:
Jump to: