Pages:
Author

Topic: Someone won freebitco.in lottery already? - page 9. (Read 16048 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I never win that lottery
And I think no one won yet   Cheesy hehehe
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
It's really rare to see someone able to obtain jackpot !
In other side , if they never provide any jackpot, I think there are something fishy happening...
i think no one won jackpot to this lottery. and i usually roll this game to take small amount for this faucet.. so, i dont hope to much for this lottery..  Cheesy Cheesy

You need to become a whale if you want to obtain whale's prize

This is why they called it jackpot from the start though, because of its rarity. And btw to win some jackpot on here which you mean is lottery first prize is not that easy. But someone spend like 0.06 and get 2 millions tickets and hit it. This is just luck I can say, although you are whale if you do not have luck, you are still not profitable because what you spend is more than what you get on lottery
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
I used to try once a day for about a month and I never ended up winning one of the top 3 prices.

Anyway if you calculate your average payout , you can see that you get less then a cent for each time u claim the facuet with is very bad and doesn't worth the time you put into it.

The minimum reward on freebitco.in is exactly $0.002 always, so yeah it is less than one cent, 5 times less actually. But nevertheless it's one of the best paying faucets around. But that's not what this topic is about. You are talking about FREE BTC where the biggest prize is $200 and in the LOTTERY the biggest prize right now for example is  0.23627586 BTC which is much more than $200. I've never heard someone won that prize though.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I used to try once a day for about a month and I never ended up winning one of the top 3 prices.

Anyway if you calculate your average payout , you can see that you get less then a cent for each time u claim the facuet with is very bad and doesn't worth the time you put into it.

Yes that's true that people claim only a small amount and that it might not be worth the time to claim but I think it is as it only takes a matter of seconds to claim from the faucet and let it build up to earn the daily interest. I wouldn't waste my time with buying lottery tickets as people will make more in interest over the long term then trying their luck with the lottery.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

Please never do that mistake. Because even though you buy any number of tickets there is no guaranty that you will win the jackpot so better don't lose your hard-earned money. Gambling should be always for fun not to become a rich in quick time. Just buy few tickets from the free money site provides to check your luck every week instead of burning your hard earned money.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
It's really rare to see someone able to obtain jackpot !
In other side , if they never provide any jackpot, I think there are something fishy happening...
i think no one won jackpot to this lottery. and i usually roll this game to take small amount for this faucet.. so, i dont hope to much for this lottery..  Cheesy Cheesy

klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Never and i believe no one won.
The only thing i use in this site is the faucet.

Good because in that site the only faucet is the best and all other things are not so attractive. You can't win money from their hi-low game because house edge is super high 5% and lottery system can't be verified by the public so it is better to avoid. If you have so much time then you can always use their faucet site to make some extra coins.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Not me. But I always believe that one day I can win this big price. Over 2 bitcoin will belong to me Cheesy it is great you know.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Never and i believe no one won.
The only thing i use in this site is the faucet.

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
i think no one won lottery yet!
Activity: 476
Merit: 259

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
They are taking the faucet thing very seriously, they even have a provability fairness system which is way in-front of other faucets and this lotto is shared with at least 10 thousand or more players, Not winning after several months of participation isn't hard to imagine.
Regardless, their faucet amount is decent and although they regularly lower it with price increases, it is still relatively decent.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
I have seen someone winning the first prize last week and posting here in the forum, at first I thought its a newbie account and someone must have photoshopped the image but then he posted the wishing email by freebitco. So I guess it is ok to buy some tickets there. Personally, I dont believe in the lottery system and their choosing winner is kind of fishy so better to stay away.

Not only you but most of us are not believing them perticularly for picking the lottery winners. Their hi-low game is fair but very high house edge, and that makes it is also not a good option. The only good thing from them is faucet for newbies, or if you want to check your luck, they can buy few lottery tickets using their faucet money, not with your hard earned money.
When i was a newbie ive got used to play on freebitco.in and i would say that the thing that is good to them is their faucet same as you said it can possibly give you decent price winnings on hi-lo but still depending on your luck.They do really have high house edge thats why i better choose another gambling site like dice site but still they do have good service and fairness and talking about their lottery i think they are really nitpicking.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
I have seen someone winning the first prize last week and posting here in the forum, at first I thought its a newbie account and someone must have photoshopped the image but then he posted the wishing email by freebitco. So I guess it is ok to buy some tickets there. Personally, I dont believe in the lottery system and their choosing winner is kind of fishy so better to stay away.

Not only you but most of us are not believing them perticularly for picking the lottery winners. Their hi-low game is fair but very high house edge, and that makes it is also not a good option. The only good thing from them is faucet for newbies, or if you want to check your luck, they can buy few lottery tickets using their faucet money, not with your hard earned money.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
was just wondering if someone here has win some btc on the lottery
playing it since 6 months and never win any lotto, i'm starting to think that the adm manipulate the whole system  Roll Eyes
Considering last week 200.000.000 tickets where bought , I would like to ask you how many tickets you purchased for this lottery , I suppose if you only claim the bonus the answer is not a lot , so think of it , you're playing for 6 months so u participated in roughly 26 lotteries until now , with probably a 0.001 % to win something , I mean you can play for years and most probably you will not win anything , but if you want to increase your chances save your satoshi's you receive for around 3-4 months and after exchange them for lottery tickets.

Someone claim that he won first prize last week
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=319540.2540

I just wondering how much that he spend there to get that first prize. AFAIK that you need more than 300k tickets just to get into top 3. If I am not wrong on this calculation then we might need to wagered more than 4 btc, and that is pretty hard to get 4 btc if you are not have enough balance to roll there. May be 0.1-1 btc might do to get count into their lottery system
You can click on that link, do some reading and you will find out  Wink
What wagering has to do with lottery?
I can see from his picture he spend 0.06BTC to buy lottery tickets so he was really lucky to win this.
Hm what is strange i think he won this from his first try.

i thought that he was wagering through their multiply games so he can get both, money and tickets to enter the lottery system but instead of that he bought like 2 mil tickets which is really huge amount to become the winner here. So this is really lucky here with 2 mil you can be top 3 i believe. Saw many people that win through this process. That is not really strange though, some of them are just lucky enough to be winner
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Is freebitco.in legit? It seems there are some didn't win or didn't cash out yet?
I experience playing in this site but I think its just a waste of time, well I only played once.
Thankful that I didn't took much effort.
Wanna focus in some other things like in trading and investing.

With trading or investing you can earn money if you know what you are doing. With gambling you can't, and it doesn't matter whether it's freebitco.in or other gambling site. Yes, they are legit, many people can confirm that, including me, but that doesn't mean you can earn money playing on the site, like you can with trading or investing.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
Is freebitco.in legit? It seems there are some didn't win or didn't cash out yet?
I experience playing in this site but I think its just a waste of time, well I only played once.
Thankful that I didn't took much effort.
Wanna focus in some other things like in trading and investing.
Even though freebitco.in is one of the old and paying faucet out there, I doubt on the way they pick lottery winners. Odds to win there is almost 0 because of lots of tickets sold every round and lots of people have free tickets with every claim they make on faucet.

But this is inherent to almost any lottery. An average state lottery has jackpot odds of about 100,000,000 to 1, and in the Powerball lottery the odds of winning are 1 in 175,223,510.

Yes, in lottery winning chances are very less and should be very lucky to win a big amount. Since no one can verify how they are picking the winner so there are chances that admin can pick the number which they want so until they find ways to verify system is fair and they are not doing any hidden things. It is better to avoid the site to buy lottery tickets.

I for one never buy lottery tickets there and there is an option to "disable lottery" which means that if you do that "you will receive reward points instead of lottery tickets at a 1:1 ratio for all future FREE BTC rolls that you or your referrals play" as they state on the site and that's true. Btw you can do some nice things with the reward points, you can read about that in the section REWARDS on the site .

I always thought the "disable lottery" option was there for religious reasons. { Some religions do not allow gambling } So if these people

disable the lottery, then they can still use the site. I wonder if the Free Roll would still be regarded as gambling? I did not even notice the change

if you disable the lottery. {giving you reward points and not entries into the lottery}  Grin

I think people shouldn't use this site at all if it's against their religion to gamble. When you do your free roll it is aslo a kind of a lottery because you can win from $0.002 to $200. OR they can play lottery too if gambling with free money is not considered gambling in their religion, which is possible I guess, but I don't know for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: