Pages:
Author

Topic: Sorry to all who buy Zcash at 1btc + - page 2. (Read 5176 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
December 05, 2016, 02:00:06 PM
I think the developers are to be blamed for this mess in price, they failed to protect traders and let speculators have their day. They should have allowed the mining to regularized before listing on exchanges, now what miners are doing is to mine and dump the coins in the market to take profit. Even with all the hype Zcash did not enter top 10 on coinmarketcap.com but I expect things to normalize soon

You should blame the exchanges. The exchange opened when there are just a few ZEC. So the price was high.

The exchanges never forced people to buy when the price was high... so you can't blame them
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
www.baikalminer.com
December 05, 2016, 11:02:52 AM
It is obviously be hyped, that price is so untrue at the first!  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
November 21, 2016, 02:39:56 PM
soon as i say price will be 15-20$..and then stay at that price...
there soon new coins with same tech stuff that zcash offer with  alot low price + some other stuff offer that zcash cant at all..Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
November 21, 2016, 12:48:58 PM
I think the developers are to be blamed for this mess in price, they failed to protect traders and let speculators have their day.

the price was fake to be fair because there really isn't enough demand for this coin to make it worth more than bitcoin! it should have came down even sooner.

They should have allowed the mining to regularized before listing on exchanges, now what miners are doing is to mine and dump the coins in the market to take profit. Even with all the hype Zcash did not enter top 10 on coinmarketcap.com but I expect things to normalize soon

what do you think other miners of other altcoins do? they all mine and dump or some of them dump on the small rises but they never hold. that is the only purpose of altcoin mining you mine and dump to make money for your other projects.
This is  the most  commong things which most miners do especially to those  who mine altcoin which they mine and  dumps it  to gain money. Never intending to hold for sometime as  long theyll earn money they dont care.. I dont know why  zcash do have this kind of  price hype which is really insane and it cost even more to  thousands of bitcoin. As the topic says . So sorry for those  who bought zcash on expensive price.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
November 21, 2016, 09:19:53 AM
I think the developers are to be blamed for this mess in price, they failed to protect traders and let speculators have their day.

the price was fake to be fair because there really isn't enough demand for this coin to make it worth more than bitcoin! it should have came down even sooner.

They should have allowed the mining to regularized before listing on exchanges, now what miners are doing is to mine and dump the coins in the market to take profit. Even with all the hype Zcash did not enter top 10 on coinmarketcap.com but I expect things to normalize soon

what do you think other miners of other altcoins do? they all mine and dump or some of them dump on the small rises but they never hold. that is the only purpose of altcoin mining you mine and dump to make money for your other projects.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
November 20, 2016, 01:14:41 PM
I think the developers are to be blamed for this mess in price, they failed to protect traders and let speculators have their day. They should have allowed the mining to regularized before listing on exchanges, now what miners are doing is to mine and dump the coins in the market to take profit. Even with all the hype Zcash did not enter top 10 on coinmarketcap.com but I expect things to normalize soon

You should blame the exchanges. The exchange opened when there are just a few ZEC. So the price was high.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
November 20, 2016, 11:58:36 AM
Activity: 434
November 20, 2016, 11:07:11 AM
Hopefully anyone who bought right at the beginning was planning on a quick sale, or a LONG term investment.
(Since I don't see how any new coin can be worth anywhere near 1 BTC)

Being worth more than a dollar or two would be a big accomplishment for a new coin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
November 20, 2016, 10:42:03 AM
Got into ZEC @ 100btc/ZEC

I think my great, great, great, great, great grandchildren will enjoy the returns on my investment  Cool
Only a matter of time!  Cool

The price of the ZCash will rise a lot in the future if you price that in fiat or US dollars, might not so in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
November 19, 2016, 06:23:45 PM

I think my great, great, great, great, great grandchildren will enjoy the returns on my investment  Cool
Only a matter of time!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
November 19, 2016, 04:50:06 PM
That start at launch was insane, who was buying it at that high?  I hope you are atill not sitting on it, dont know how any new launch coin could be worth "millions" with nothing really behind it.  Ah maybe its just me
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
November 19, 2016, 02:01:39 PM
zcash is just the same as other altcoin the yare starting in very high price and then they will gradually decrease and i know this because i experience to buy some altcoin i forgot the name but i making good profit in the first time because i sell my altcoin in high price but i stay in that altcoin and invest more but in few days  they are gradually decrease.. so i lose but i can be still recover some of them..

I think even they are solve the issue about the address it will be still the same..
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
November 19, 2016, 01:53:29 PM
There is no need to be sorry for them, they've all made history, in 4 years time we will be talking about them

nah, in a year from now nobody will even remember these coins and those who have bought it and i doubt that you can even find the charts and history of prices of these altcoins in a 4 years time in the future. they will all be forgotten and dead for a long time by then.

True,can be true...but i think in few years zcash will ne ok...but that time plenty news coins will be on top next to BTC and Eth!

If the ZAddress problem is resolved, the price will go up a lot. Otherwise the ZCash price will drift down.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
November 11, 2016, 08:55:48 PM
big sorry to all who buy zcash at 1btc+..look like price go like i say 0,2..but now i see some say price will go all till 20$ for 1 zcash...what is big hype was in start...

Unfortunately this happened with most Altcoins. At the launch date, all of them started at a high price and then fell down day after day until a stable price is established. If you want to buy Altcoins, ALWAYS buy them about one month after release and you'll be fine.

That is indeed a very good idea. We all know that anything that is launched will always use marketing strategies and that includes hyping or should I say "hoping" so that excitement can be created and more buyers would be attracted. Yes, this can be true with any coins in the market.
November 11, 2016, 01:59:44 AM
There is no need to be sorry for them, they've all made history, in 4 years time we will be talking about them

nah, in a year from now nobody will even remember these coins and those who have bought it and i doubt that you can even find the charts and history of prices of these altcoins in a 4 years time in the future. they will all be forgotten and dead for a long time by then.

True,can be true...but i think in few years zcash will ne ok...but that time plenty news coins will be on top next to BTC and Eth!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
November 11, 2016, 12:25:44 AM

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 10, 2016, 04:03:52 AM
November 10, 2016, 02:08:26 AM

Yes ,you are a rich guy..now time to wait..Wink
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2016, 02:45:07 PM

November 09, 2016, 02:16:50 PM
in few weeks we will see where we are... but for me i still mne with profit...electric is almost free..Wink
Pages:
Jump to: