Pages:
Author

Topic: Sory Deleted - page 20. (Read 4797 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
July 30, 2019, 04:38:19 PM
Guys, so many talk pages and nothing have been said.
No words from devs!!!!  Huh
Anyway here is a discord invite link to XDS project
https://discord.gg/pWwstaW
Also just to remember to the new people here, the coin is listed and you can buy and sell it here
https://cryptohubexchange.com/market/XDS/
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 30, 2019, 04:30:56 PM
What are the advantages of a Deesseel  platform? Competition among freelance exchanges is extremely high.

Features a little, but they are. The main feature is of course the blockchain.

Rating system and complete anonymity of the user - if you manage to implement it beautifully, it can help to promote the project.

I like the idea of a rating system, many freelance sites do not have enough.
Activity: 76
July 30, 2019, 04:21:09 PM
The whole cryptocurrency is built on risk, there is no such thing without it, you need to choose the right projects and understand what step you are taking
A beginner investor's mistake is underestimating the risks. It should be understood that not all projects bring profit, even promising projects sometimes can not qualitatively implement their initial idea.

There are projects where you invest and then you get nothing, you need to figure it out for everyone
Activity: 84
July 30, 2019, 04:18:10 PM
What are the advantages of a Deesseel  platform? Competition among freelance exchanges is extremely high.

Rating system and complete anonymity of the user - if you manage to implement it beautifully, it can help to promote the project.
Merit: 2
July 30, 2019, 04:00:25 PM
The whole cryptocurrency is built on risk, there is no such thing without it, you need to choose the right projects and understand what step you are taking
A beginner investor's mistake is underestimating the risks. It should be understood that not all projects bring profit, even promising projects sometimes can not qualitatively implement their initial idea.
Activity: 154
July 30, 2019, 03:55:29 PM
It is logical, but you can lose profit, sometimes you can not wait.
You're right bro. The situation is different. Sometimes you need to risk to get a good profit in the future!
Activity: 68
July 30, 2019, 03:44:38 PM

Activity: 80
July 30, 2019, 03:22:56 PM
You're right bro. The situation is different. Sometimes you need to risk to get a good profit in the future!
July 30, 2019, 03:21:18 PM
There are so many proven guarantors on the Internet that will easily help with this issue
The guarantors are good. But first, they usually take an extra percentage. And secondly, I would not risk buying large sums even with the help of a guarantor. All the same, it is better to wait for the coin to exchange.
The percentage depends on the amount, the small amount does not make sense, and the larger one makes sense
July 30, 2019, 03:06:55 PM
There are so many proven guarantors on the Internet that will easily help with this issue
The guarantors are good. But first, they usually take an extra percentage. And secondly, I would not risk buying large sums even with the help of a guarantor. All the same, it is better to wait for the coin to exchange.
Activity: 76
July 30, 2019, 02:57:37 PM
It will be necessary to study it in more detail, perhaps it is safe
I avoid using little known exchanges. too big a chance to lose your money.
You're doing the right thing, personally, I've been caught by scammers more than once. It is best to trust only the popular exchanges.

Yes, I have seen a lot of cases on the market when people lost a very large amount of money without any awareness
Activity: 62
July 30, 2019, 02:55:09 PM
You're doing the right thing, personally, I've been caught by scammers more than once. It is best to trust only the popular exchanges.
Activity: 65
July 30, 2019, 02:42:27 PM

Sometimes you can find a good offer for the sale of coins on the forum, but you can also get caught by scammers. You need to use the services of a guarantor.

Of course buying in chat rooms and on the forum is very risky. You can get on the scammer. but new coins are very often sold in this way.
July 30, 2019, 02:36:30 PM
and why then here at all that the to do
This thread is not an exchange but a coin. Therefore, people here are talking about the XDS coin.
Sometimes you can find a good offer for the sale of coins on the forum, but you can also get caught by scammers. You need to use the services of a guarantor.

July 30, 2019, 02:25:50 PM
This thread is not an exchange but a coin. Therefore, people here are talking about the XDS coin.
July 30, 2019, 02:14:53 PM
And why lose your money? if this source is not verified
Activity: 118
July 30, 2019, 02:13:32 PM
What is this crypto exchange? The first time I hear about him. It's safe?

Hello All
The exchange:
Crypto Hub Exchange https://cryptohubexchange.com
Its very safe and it's provided and managed by SpesCoin Project!
See you all there!!!
Activity: 80
July 30, 2019, 02:02:06 PM
Activity: 34
July 30, 2019, 01:46:39 PM
I would like to see this XDS coin on a well-known exchange. Where there is high liquidity and a lot of users.
There do not take tokens that are not yet accustomed to the market and enjoy high demand
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
July 30, 2019, 01:44:48 PM
I would like to see this XDS coin on a well-known exchange. Where there is high liquidity and a lot of users.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfBa0V7VgMGVzkp-MjetlQo3fZvFbHzMHTvWVk3TudWdHZBBw/viewform
Pay and it will be there Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Wink
Pages:
Jump to: