Pages:
Author

Topic: Sory Deleted - page 23. (Read 4797 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 1
July 30, 2019, 06:19:58 AM
At home, the PC will not bring you the results that you expect, trite, even because of its power
It depends on the computer. I know gamers who have entire game stations in their homes - this is the dream of any miner.
Only it is necessary to take into account the moment that these stations will be twice more drawn by electric power and constant noise.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
July 30, 2019, 06:04:23 AM
What will be the fixed price of XDS coin? How will it all work?
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
July 30, 2019, 06:02:40 AM
At home, the PC will not bring you the results that you expect, trite, even because of its power
It depends on the computer. I know gamers who have entire game stations in their homes - this is the dream of any miner.
Activity: 154
July 30, 2019, 05:55:12 AM

To normally earn on mining, you need expensive equipment, this is not a free activity:) Grin

On new coins, the complexity is usually not very big. You can do mining using not the newest video cards.
As for me, the idea to engage in mining from a home PC, immediately doomed to failure, this case should be approached more responsibly, of course, if you want to achieve results.

Activity: 140
July 30, 2019, 05:53:36 AM

To normally earn on mining, you need expensive equipment, this is not a free activity:) Grin

On new coins, the complexity is usually not very big. You can do mining using not the newest video cards.
As for me, the idea to engage in mining from a home PC, immediately doomed to failure, this case should be approached more responsibly, of course, if you want to achieve results.
Activity: 34
July 30, 2019, 05:36:34 AM

Isn't the token sale planned for the future? So far, in the honesty of the project there is no reason to doubt, but you need to be careful.

I prefer mining instead of buying coins or tokens. In this case, I risk only my time and expenses for electricity.

Usually good Asiks are expensive by modern standards, the price starts from 3 thousand dollars
Activity: 62
July 30, 2019, 05:29:31 AM

Isn't the token sale planned for the future? So far, in the honesty of the project there is no reason to doubt, but you need to be careful.

I prefer mining instead of buying coins or tokens. In this case, I risk only my time and expenses for electricity.
July 30, 2019, 05:20:59 AM

What do you suggest? How to avoid these manipulations? I would like to be sure of the authenticity of the team.

And what's the point of this project team to engage in fraud? They do not sell anything. They developed a code - anyone can get a coin.

You should always have a clue for yourself that any of the projects may turn out to be a scam, no one absolutely on the market is insured
Activity: 65
July 30, 2019, 05:20:48 AM

July 30, 2019, 05:08:43 AM

What do you suggest? How to avoid these manipulations? I would like to be sure of the authenticity of the team.

And what's the point of this project team to engage in fraud? They do not sell anything. They developed a code - anyone can get a coin.
July 30, 2019, 04:58:15 AM
Sometimes fraudsters are not always sometimes ready to show faces, but not their own, this is an old scheme.
You're right. Today's fraudsters have become experienced and quirky. Sometimes it is very difficult to distinguish a fraudster. Therefore, the presence of photos on the site is not an indicator.
Now there are very interesting projects, but they can be scam, no one on the market will give you a guarantee to earn millions
Activity: 80
July 30, 2019, 04:40:35 AM
Sometimes fraudsters are not always sometimes ready to show faces, but not their own, this is an old scheme.
You're right. Today's fraudsters have become experienced and quirky. Sometimes it is very difficult to distinguish a fraudster. Therefore, the presence of photos on the site is not an indicator.
Activity: 38
July 30, 2019, 04:34:36 AM
I am glad that the project team is completely open and ready for a constructive dialogue with any users.

It's good. When a team is not anonymous it causes more confidence in the project. Scammers always hide their faces.
Activity: 68
July 30, 2019, 04:29:43 AM
I am glad that the project team is completely open and ready for a constructive dialogue with any users.

It's good. When a team is not anonymous it causes more confidence in the project. Scammers always hide their faces.
You've hit the nail on the head. They even lit up their cell phone and are ready to receive calls from concerned investors. I've never seen anything like it.
Activity: 84
July 30, 2019, 04:15:18 AM
Activity: 76
July 30, 2019, 04:11:58 AM

I agree, there are very few new investors, and this is very strange, because everyone is shouting that cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity, but in fact, this is imperceptible.

Cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity. But there are no new investors. Information noise is increasing every day. It's just that the time has not come when people will start to invest massively as it was in 2017.
Such time will still be, only a little later, everything gradually comes to this, so I am sure of it
Activity: 2
July 30, 2019, 04:08:48 AM
Why website looks so 90's?  Grin
July 30, 2019, 03:55:24 AM
it would be better if they started buying these coins
not to talk the languages to no avail
Today it is difficult to find buyers ... those who are on the market are already without money. and there are almost no new investors.
I agree, there are very few new investors, and this is very strange, because everyone is shouting that cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity, but in fact, this is imperceptible.
Activity: 62
July 30, 2019, 03:41:46 AM
How many languages will the freelancing platform interface be translated into? Which market does it focus on in the first place?

Most of the platform is enough to have an English interface, the rest are not so important.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
July 30, 2019, 03:18:46 AM
How many languages will the freelancing platform interface be translated into? Which market does it focus on in the first place?

I have not seen such information, but I think that the focus will be on the European market in the first place.

Yes, the Russian and European market is very extensive and rich, but it would be better to work for the whole world.

it would be better if they started buying these coins
not to talk the languages to no avail
Pages:
Jump to: