Pages:
Author

Topic: Sory Deleted - page 24. (Read 4797 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 30, 2019, 03:14:53 AM
How many languages will the freelancing platform interface be translated into? Which market does it focus on in the first place?

I have not seen such information, but I think that the focus will be on the European market in the first place.

Yes, the Russian and European market is very extensive and rich, but it would be better to work for the whole world.
Activity: 84
July 30, 2019, 03:00:47 AM
How many languages will the freelancing platform interface be translated into? Which market does it focus on in the first place?

I have not seen such information, but I think that the focus will be on the European market in the first place.
Merit: 2
July 30, 2019, 02:26:11 AM
Activity: 62
July 30, 2019, 02:11:05 AM

The price of the coin is very tasty, I hope the promise of the administration will be kept and we will see a fixed price in the future.

Very risky, but Yes, now the XDS is worth a penny, the price of 8.95 looks much brighter:)
July 30, 2019, 01:57:49 AM
Where to buy XDS? Roll Eyes

Feel free to trade XDS here:

https://cryptohubexchange.com/market/XDS/

Regards,
The price of the coin is very tasty, I hope the promise of the administration will be kept and we will see a fixed price in the future.
Activity: 84
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
July 29, 2019, 10:47:28 AM
Where to buy XDS? Roll Eyes

Feel free to trade XDS here:

Regards,
copper member
Activity: 128
July 29, 2019, 06:27:31 AM
I dont think so all coins there 0 vol no trades only top coin have a trade activity but ... no coins for sale and buy orders Cheesy so better to not deposit there nothing Cheesy

Hello GoFY,

Thank you for your nice comment about Crypto Hub Exchange.

Yes you're right about that there is no coins for sale and buy orders, but you have to bear in mind that the exchange did not officially start trading, the official start day is August 1st.

The top coin have few trades because it's the coin of the exchange and I used for few tests that I made.

Feel free to join us and please next time limit your comments to your knowledge and do not give suggestions / advise if you're not in position to do it.

Best regards,

Hello mate thanks for explain all Cheesy BTW i have a problem with log in i created account few days ago and now i can't log in. Regards Cheesy

Plecase join our discord server and send me a pm
https://discord.gg/TxJtH5F

All sorted thanks for help. Lets start trading Cheesy
July 29, 2019, 05:09:03 AM
I dont think so all coins there 0 vol no trades only top coin have a trade activity but ... no coins for sale and buy orders Cheesy so better to not deposit there nothing Cheesy

Hello GoFY,

Yes you're right about that there is no coins for sale and buy orders, but you have to bear in mind that the exchange did not officially start trading, the official start day is August 1st.

The top coin have few trades because it's the coin of the exchange and I used for few tests that I made.

Feel free to join us and please next time limit your comments to your knowledge and do not give suggestions / advise if you're not in position to do it.

Best regards,

Hello mate thanks for explain all Cheesy BTW i have a problem with log in i created account few days ago and now i can't log in. Regards Cheesy

Plecase join our discord server and send me a pm
https://discord.gg/TxJtH5F
copper member
July 29, 2019, 05:02:03 AM

Hello GoFY,

Best regards,

July 29, 2019, 04:46:39 AM

Hello GoFY,

Best regards,
copper member
July 29, 2019, 03:08:52 AM
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
July 29, 2019, 02:51:24 AM
Olkah volume is 0 for all coins so i dont think that is any chance to sell on that exchange https://cryptohubexchange.com/market/XDS/ Huh??
will buyers will be, and the volume of sale and purchase
copper member
July 29, 2019, 02:48:59 AM
Olkah volume is 0 for all coins so i dont think that is any chance to sell on that exchange https://cryptohubexchange.com/market/XDS/ Huh??
copper member
July 29, 2019, 02:42:39 AM
Hello boss discord invite is not working can you pass working link ?
July 28, 2019, 09:47:19 AM
The exchange is already working

Activity: 26
July 28, 2019, 04:19:10 AM
I admire you for exploiting XDS from the beginning. But I ask you to know where the project is from to exploit them, which channels of information, or are you a member of the XDS team.
Activity: 26
July 28, 2019, 04:17:53 AM
I dont see mate but you saying you have mined over 5 k coins where i can send you top wallets that mined a loot and total supply is over 14 k atm so after calculations you have mined over total supply  Wink
just tell me you're jealous that I have them and you don't. Grin
I admire you for exploiting XDS from the beginning. But I ask you to know where the project is from to exploit them, which channels of information, or are you a member of the XDS team.
Activity: 154
July 27, 2019, 04:58:26 PM
I hope that the purchase of coins will be dealt with by the system itself, otherwise, if the supply exceeds the demand, problems may arise.
If the project platform Deesseel is really interesting, then users will have a demand for a coin. And, accordingly, the price will rise. This is the law of the market.
So it will be if the team further and further develops the project.
Pages:
Jump to: