Pages:
Author

Topic: Spammathon: Brought to you by Candystripes - page 2. (Read 5322 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
October 29, 2014, 09:30:47 PM
I can stay on topic if you want me to.

I honestly think most posts were relevant to the topic, they were not spam. And who are you to get into my business about my posts? I deleted them anyways, so this thread should be deleted also.

That is my opinion^
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
October 29, 2014, 09:23:02 PM
You only made this thread because you were interested in nor, and you were mad that I never sold it for a good price.

Yes that was the reason. Nothing to do with you spamming everything here with 70 junk posts in 3 hours.

Nice try going on a personal attack and trying to change the subject away from you lying.

I had already mentioned about my interest, that was the reason I figured it out, and I found it fascinating.

A few days back I enquired about the availability of an account nor9865 (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/nor9865-59502), which was listed in his loan thread as having defaulted and account taken back.
October 29, 2014, 09:21:09 PM
You only made this thread because you were interested in nor, and you were mad that I never sold it for a good price.

Another member defaulted on me, I'd be willing to sell you the account for 0.04? It is a Member with 96 activity.
October 29, 2014, 09:18:08 PM
I don't see why alts are looked down upon, they are fine in my eyes.

I don't, I have actually been looking to buy one.

In this case its clear someone has been lying. You said you use the defaulted accounts in signature campaign, then you said you lent it to your buddy marco while the account had immediately PMed me after I created this thread that you have sold it.
October 29, 2014, 09:12:09 PM
That one my buddy marcotheminer wanted. I gave it to him, I trust him with it.

Your buddy or your alt? Its becoming shadier by the minute.

Off off topic, it may mean that ValueAccounts is actually marcotheminer as pointed out in this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/marcotheminer-selling-positive-trust-accounts-and-stealing-signature-payments-838915

This is the PM I received from nor9865

Hey,
I came across your thread. I'm not candystripes, they sold me the account to "recover their losses from the default". Just letting you know this so that I don't get trouble headed my way. Feel free to monitor my account; I won't be spamming at all and won't post only to get activity. (Yes I am aware there are potential points but I won't spam just to reach that point)
Cheers

It says it was sold to the current owner. Either you are lying or he is. Which one is it?

I fucking said my buddy LOL. I'll tell you one thing, never ever become a detective xD. It's marco, whatever he says. He just doesn't like people knowing his alts.

I don't see why alts are looked down upon, they are fine in my eyes.
October 29, 2014, 09:06:19 PM

Your buddy or your alt? Its becoming shadier by the minute.

Off off topic, it may mean that ValueAccounts is actually marcotheminer as pointed out in this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/marcotheminer-selling-positive-trust-accounts-and-stealing-signature-payments-838915

This is the PM I received from nor9865

Hey,
I came across your thread. I'm not candystripes, they sold me the account to "recover their losses from the default". Just letting you know this so that I don't get trouble headed my way. Feel free to monitor my account; I won't be spamming at all and won't post only to get activity. (Yes I am aware there are potential points but I won't spam just to reach that point)
Cheers

It says it was sold to the current owner. Either you are lying or he is. Which one is it?
October 29, 2014, 09:00:38 PM
6. My system is to make money by loaning, and keeping the accounts for signature campaigns if they default.

If thats true then you didn't sell nor9865's account?

a) If you did then you are lying here.

b) If you didn't then the PM I got from nor9865 is actually from you lying.

Which one is it?

October 29, 2014, 08:59:47 PM
6. My system is to make money by loaning, and keeping the accounts for signature campaigns if they default.

If thats true then you didn't sell nor9865's account?

a) If you did then you are lying here.

b) If you didn't then the PM I got from nor9865 is actually from you lying.

Which one is it?
October 29, 2014, 08:51:32 PM
Pierre doesn't talk like that at all, lol. I can give proof I gave it back.

Nobody bother talking back to this guy, he is most likely Bitcoin-Police or someone else that has something against me.

The BTC was sent back to me, I gave him the acc. Deal done, and his account was back to normal and everything is fine now. Whoever claims they are Pierre, really isn't.

You don't give me back my account ; I tell you put the old password and you don't do it.

You change the mail adress associated ; It's not the same.

You tell you have proof ; give it in this topic so...

I don't think this is proof.

I think that you should have pierre11 sign a message from 13k3pGFoJG5TWSVnXoUE7mD4QUnYDn5ZBU (which is the address that he requested the loan to be sent to) confirming that he received his account back. If you can get him to do this then you returned the account back to him, if he cannot do this, or if he does not log back into his account, then you most likely stole the account from him

Since you are trustworthy, I will take you on a join.me and show you all PMs sent back and forth. Otherwise, not wasting my time.

@ OP: You forgot another thing before trying to scam. People only get their accounts back if they payback their loan within 5 days of the due date, or if they talk to me. You did not do either, and you're asking for "your" account back? Think again next time, lol. Pierre paid back 2 days after it was due, and he got his account back.

You tell me just a message ago I paid back. So now you change your mind and tell I don't pay you back.

Where is the error Huh

The verity is I don't pay back but I send you a message for explain than I had late. You don't reply me ! What ?

Because during the loan, you sold my account after post more 70 post spam for sell my account more expensive.  

Just after I send you the message, you create a false trade for tell to the other member that I paid you back.

And you ask to the account buyer post a message than he receive back the loan.

But some members found your very suspicious behavior and open this topic.

Also what this different of price ? Just because you sold my account more expensive thant the amount I have to pay back to you.

You thought you were the smartest and nobody would identify your system ; so you are mistaken  Angry

1. You never, ever messaged me.

2. I never sold the account. I thought he defaulted, so I posted on it to raise it's activity level since I could.

3. Again, you never sent shit.

4. English, PLEASE!?

5. This topic is about me BEFORE I gave the account back. And I deleted the posts anyways.

October 29, 2014, 08:45:27 PM

You think he is the real pierre? I thought it was somebody who was trying to pass off as French by using superbad 'englosh'.

It did seem too easy

It got sorted so conveniently just after I made the thread Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 29, 2014, 07:56:33 PM

Yes I saw but I don't made lot of attention but before I don't imagine that the loaner could be the scammer.

I am sure I will never ask other loan in the future after this experience  Wink
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 29, 2014, 07:42:36 PM
I PMed him, he's from France so he is most likely sleeping. I'll update you here and how it goes, but I am 100% sure I gave Pierre11 back to the right owner.

Also, in the tx he paid back 0.095 (was supposed to be 0.096), because he was two days late. 0.08 + 20% (10% late fee each day) = 0.096.

I don't want to waste my night replying here for this stupid guy claiming he is Pierre. Unless he gives us REAL proof, such as owning that address, just ignore the guy.
You have claimed to have given him back his account, so claiming that he did not send you enough is not a valid reason for him to be making a claim against you like this. You can either claim that he did not send enough (so you did not need to give him the account back) or that you did give the account back and that he is lying, but you cannot claim both. If you are going to claim that you did not need to give him his account back then you will lose credibility.

He has already provided a screenshot of PMs from both you and someone else regarding the loan that he was requesting. This is certainly not proof beyond a doubt, but it is something that gives a good indication that he, at one point had access to the account after he requested the loan.

This is also not the first time you have been accused of scamming from someone as a few months ago it was claimed that you were overpaid for an account, but when you were called out you refunded the scamee. (I can't find the specific thread but it was in the beginners and help section)
October 29, 2014, 07:38:21 PM

Nobody bother talking back to this guy, he is most likely Bitcoin-Police or someone else that has something against me.

The BTC was sent back to me, I gave him the acc. Deal done, and his account was back to normal and everything is fine now. Whoever claims they are Pierre, really isn't.

You don't give me back my account ; I tell you put the old password and you don't do it.

http://images.devs-on.net/Thumb/109FJpSSitope2qu-Region.png

I think that you should have pierre11 sign a message from 13k3pGFoJG5TWSVnXoUE7mD4QUnYDn5ZBU (which is the address that he requested the loan to be sent to) confirming that he received his account back. If you can get him to do this then you returned the account back to him, if he cannot do this, or if he does not log back into his account, then you most likely stole the account from him

Since you are trustworthy, I will take you on a join.me and show you all PMs sent back and forth. Otherwise, not wasting my time.

@ OP: You forgot another thing before trying to scam. People only get their accounts back if they payback their loan within 5 days of the due date, or if they talk to me. You did not do either, and you're asking for "your" account back? Think again next time, lol. Pierre paid back 2 days after it was due, and he got his account back.

You tell me just a message ago I paid back. So now you change your mind and tell I don't pay you back.

Where is the error Huh

The verity is I don't pay back but I send you a message for explain than I had late. You don't reply me ! What ?

Because during the loan, you sold my account after post more 70 post spam for sell my account more expensive.  

Just after I send you the message, you create a false trade for tell to the other member that I paid you back.

And you ask to the account buyer post a message than he receive back the loan.

But some members found your very suspicious behavior and open this topic.

Also what this different of price ? Just because you sold my account more expensive thant the amount I have to pay back to you.

You thought you were the smartest and nobody would identify your system ; so you are mistaken  Angry
October 29, 2014, 07:32:42 PM
I PMed him, he's from France so he is most likely sleeping. I'll update you here and how it goes, but I am 100% sure I gave Pierre11 back to the right owner.

Also, in the tx he paid back 0.095 (was supposed to be 0.096), because he was two days late. 0.08 + 20% (10% late fee each day) = 0.096.

I don't want to waste my night replying here for this stupid guy claiming he is Pierre. Unless he gives us REAL proof, such as owning that address, just ignore the guy.
October 29, 2014, 07:29:04 PM

PM's don't prove anything, you could easily have given him a fake password via PM. I think you should get pierre11 to sign a message from the above address. If you are going to quickly dismiss the idea of him signing a message from such address then I think you did not give the account back.

If he replies saying that he cannot sign a message from that address for some reason then we can go from there (most likely we can have someone like VOD log into his coinbase account - or what ever account is receiving the btc at that address - to verify that the account actually receives btc at such address)
October 29, 2014, 07:23:23 PM

October 29, 2014, 07:19:45 PM

October 29, 2014, 07:16:45 PM

It's not a proof !! You just send a password to someone. But it's a proof that is the Pierre11 password. And if you sold a account, you also send the password...

Not even going to bother responding to this failure of a scammer anymore. You need to try WAY harder to scam, maybe make an HYIP or something xD. You aren't going to get anywhere with this.

Again, Pierre can actually speak English, unlike what you are showing me right now.
October 29, 2014, 07:15:14 PM

http://images.devs-on.net/Thumb/109FJpSSitope2qu-Region.png

It's not a proof !! You just send a password to someone. But it's not a proof that is the Pierre11 password. And if you sold a account, you also send the password...
Pages:
Jump to: