Pages:
Author

Topic: SPC - SpikesPrivateCoin - Yobit - Rare coin - 50K Coins - page 13. (Read 28223 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Too late for the ICO. But, I will definitely mind it. Good to see not a newbie account for change.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
looks like the ICO did well. All the buy madness before the end. I am now looking at the fact the volume has only gained 0.74btc since the ico ended. This puts up red flags telling me i may have wasted my money.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
well done Spike, a flawless sold out
Activity: 550
Whats the purpose of the coin ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
even if expensive this coin will be very important in the next days
Activity: 350
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
CryptoSID sure has been whiney lately.

If suprnova is beating you, be innovative. Clearly what you're doing isn't working.

Or you could just whine about it and stomp your feet. But, again, that's just your standard M.O.. and not innovative.

You shouldn't bash Cryptosid, at least he's running an honest operation and not faking hash to get miners or modding the shares table to get more coins Wink.

You wouldn't imagine the amount of people who have told me over the past year that they always got more coins at ANY other pool than suprnova, you just don't see that stuff here on threads but it's true.
Not like i really care about these coins anyway, it's just another yobit ico that got sold out in a few minutes, big deal really, you all know where this is going.
Activity: 388
Twitter: @goodguyed
CryptoSID sure has been whiney lately.

If suprnova is beating you, be innovative. Clearly what you're doing isn't working.

Or you could just whine about it and stomp your feet. But, again, that's just your standard M.O.. and not innovative.
Activity: 392
TimSweat
SPREAD some hash to such pool so the guys over there have a chance to get some coins too and help them find block . even out the hash a bit .
Activity: 1064
MOBU
I'm gonna close the SPC pool in ~5 mins

Why Huh

cause even tho we launched pool before suprnova he had 450 th/s vs 60 th/s for us.
game over

Oh Man...WTF? Guess I have to switch over. Thanks a pant load Dude!!

yeah right WTF.
i said wtf is in fact: the fuck is, even if i launch pool before suprnova everyone jump on suprnova

anyway, I'll keep this pool up... but I won't run new pools... no point. peace

I would rather mine @ your place...but if that's the 'tude you go with...can I even trust you to keep things running or do I have to jump in the tub /w the big-boys that I can't compete with? You tell me....who would you rather run with?

Well.....that sux! Everybody split. Screw it!
Activity: 294
Trade or Dyer
SPC already sold out! Nice job Spike  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
So, the 100% buy wall will be there for what, 4 days? Miners cannot deposit spc during this time, is that correct?
You are gutsy not having a moderated thread, this could get messy depending on how the price goes. Fudders get really pissed when they miss a good one.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Makes no sense as usual. No development what so ever hehe. People in crypto nowadays..
Activity: 586
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Phew.. managed to get 453 just before it sold out. Had more BTC coming but too late.. This will be BIG.
Activity: 770
I was lucky and got the last 30 coins on the ico.  Lets see where it goes.

Well that was really a luck i tried to get some more but BTC confirmed slowly so it was sold out while i was waiting those damn confirmations
Activity: 560
Am i broke yet?
I was lucky and got the last 30 coins on the ico.  Lets see where it goes.
Activity: 770
Well ico sold out really fast i don't think it even was 2 hours
MOBU

Why Huh

cause even tho we launched pool before suprnova he had 450 th/s vs 60 th/s for us.
game over

yeah right WTF.
i said wtf is in fact: the fuck is, even if i launch pool before suprnova everyone jump on suprnova

I would rather mine @ your place...but if that's the 'tude you go with...can I even trust you to keep things running or do I have to jump in the tub /w the big-boys that I can't compete with? You tell me....who would you rather run with?
Activity: 631
Former SuchPool Admin

Why Huh

game over

yeah right WTF.

MOBU

Why Huh

game over

Pages:
Jump to: