Pages:
Author

Topic: SPC - SpikesPrivateCoin - Yobit - Rare coin - 50K Coins - page 11. (Read 28223 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
The alt scene is a total joke right now. It's so bad the owner of c-cex is doing blatant scams (versa) and could care less whether he loses traders because the scene is so dead. Volume is nearly all fake, no new money since forever, the handful of new coins each month coming out are without even a lame attempt at anything new. The time to make btc trading alts has passed, buying anything these days is way bigger risk of losing than winning. Maybe it could turn around, but I've given up with it for now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 124
YOBIT WALLETS ARE OPEN!

HAPPY TRADING!
happy trading?the coin vallue is 10* less than when the wallet wasn't avaible!!!this coin is a scam,a great lost for all those who have insvested in!!!

Wallets are just open, some miners prefer to dump, let them.
Look again in a few day's.
in few daysi it'll be the same crap,no roadmap,buying wall was fake....too much dickhead dev in this bizness!
what a crock of crap the alt scene is these days.
Yes, and it has changed drastically since the last year really. I mean, there were scams before that, but now 85% 99.9% is just bogus.

it's too bad,too sad but true!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Yes, and it has changed drastically since the last year really. I mean, there were scams before that, but now 85% 99.9% is just bogus.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
YOBIT WALLETS ARE OPEN!

HAPPY TRADING!
happy trading?the coin vallue is 10* less than when the wallet wasn't avaible!!!this coin is a scam,a great lost for all those who have insvested in!!!

Wallets are just open, some miners prefer to dump, let them.
Look again in a few day's.
YOBIT WALLETS ARE OPEN!

HAPPY TRADING!
YOBIT WALLETS ARE OPEN!

HAPPY TRADING!
Activity: 392
TimSweat
Can't wait to see what happens in the near future and how high the price will go on this coin . I will be holding mine for a while after and try to gain some more from the idiot dumpers .
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
is it still disabled?
Dear mates,
If you have 500+ SPC you can still contact me.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
i have many of my coins mined.... n i guess same with other members too have some SPC awaiting to sell on exchange......
Activity: 137
Merit: 100

Yes, and it has changed drastically since the last year really. I mean, there were scams before that, but now 85% is just bogus.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
You are right everone trying to decept everyone, few worthy people left...
Activity: 1022
Activity: 406
Once the deposit is enable at yobit. Miners will flood the market. Any plan to prevent it?

Lets look at the bullet points here.
-Relatively small ICO - sold out in 2 hours (wonder who bought most of it)
-100% buy wall for someone to sell back into (wonder who put that up)

You are right that miners will dump as soon as it is possible but were will the supply be?  At first there will be little demand and high supply because the miners are dumping in, but once the dumping has ceased there will be little supply. Spike will then be wise to come out with "news" such as a roadmap, big announcement, etc, and the demand will skyrocket.  I'm thinking this is a good one to hold onto.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Once the deposit is enable at yobit. Miners will flood the market. Any plan to prevent it?
Activity: 840
Goodmorning mates,

If you have 500+ coins please contact me within 24 hours, I have a nice gift for you!
Besides that those people get more to say in development.

Wish you all a great day!

what is that nice gift....the exact time wallets will be activated on yobit
there seems to be a lot of confusion as to when yobit will reactivate wallets....4 days from when....ico ended early.....so if this opening of yobit wallet is be fair...dev should put up countdown clock as to when wallets will be activated.  so everyone has the same shot of getting coins to exchange.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
how long deposit disable on yobit?
yeah how long?

If I am not wrong for 2 more days maybe a little less
empoex has added coin to its add a coin section....all is fair in a free market....jspike was supposed to open mining 4 days after ico...not open mining right away but disable wallet on yobit for 4 day...big difference between the two....fucked up actions deserves fucked up reaction ...lol

So you need to cash out your mined coins so bad that you need to get coin on another exchange asap. Then you bash coin developer to drive the price down on the other exchange.. Marketing 101 or manipulation?

My money is that he is 16 years old and tired of losing his minimum wage.  The good news though is that this drives miners away making it easier to accumulate.

didn't think I wash bashing dev....just stating facts
Pages:
Jump to: