Pages:
Author

Topic: SPC - SpikesPrivateCoin - Yobit - Rare coin - 50K Coins - page 8. (Read 28223 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 252
Github is fixed!
New windows wallet will be out tomorrow!

It's fixed already? NICE!

Looking forward to when the windows wallet is ready.

And 4.77 BTC daily volume on yobit!!! This thing is going to explode when it hits bigger exchanges.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
what new tech is this coin offering?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

YOU AND YOUR DUTCH CLIQUE BUDDIES HAVE BEEN LAUNCHING COINS FOR A WHILE NOW AND ABANDONING THEM AFTER YOU ALL DUMP A FEW DAYS AFTER. SHOULD I SAY MORE, COIN NAMES? BCT NAMES? TWITTER ACCOUNTS?

GTFO YOU FUCKING RODENTS

You apparently wouldn't know a good coin if it was in your pocket.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
so what makes this coin rare that it has low coin amount?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Spike, Any surprises in the Wallet?  Shocked

No sorry, just enjoy your 200% interest.
Have to run for some work Smiley

Bought this coin on faith....believe you to be an honest man. Can you tell us what your plans are for your coin and what can it be used for? Is this a 'just for fun' coin or do you have plans in mind, for future uses; besides you making some 'change' while we all play? Really, I think we would all be interested in knowing where this is going.

Thank You for your replies

edit; btw...so far, it has done well on YoBit. It needs too, after all, your name is at stake.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Spike, Any surprises in the Wallet?  Shocked

No sorry, just enjoy your 200% interest.
Have to run for some work Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Spike, Any surprises in the Wallet?  Shocked
Hello mates,

We noticed a syncing problem and we are working on a fix. We should have it fixed in a day or two. But don't worry, your interest will build while we are working on a fix, so you won't lose any interest before you can stake if you are one of the few who are stuck. Cool

Thanks for being on top of this dev! I'm glad it's not just my wallet. It's a good sign when devs are in front of problems like this. I'm glad I've been buying. I'll have to get some more.

Thanks!

Github is fixed!
New windows wallet will be out tomorrow!
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
Hello mates,

We noticed a syncing problem and we are working on a fix. We should have it fixed in a day or two. But don't worry, your interest will build while we are working on a fix, so you won't lose any interest before you can stake if you are one of the few who are stuck. Cool

Thanks for being on top of this dev! I'm glad it's not just my wallet. It's a good sign when devs are in front of problems like this. I'm glad I've been buying. I'll have to get some more.

Hello mates,

We noticed a syncing problem and we are working on a fix. We should have it fixed in a day or two. But don't worry, your interest will build while we are working on a fix, so you won't lose any interest before you can stake if you are one of the few who are stuck. Cool
Activity: 381
JaguarCrypto
up 100k again  Smiley
JSpike , bro it's me TimSweat on my sub account till I get my TimSweat account back nxt week from my loan , antway just wanted to let you know this is me till then and give a very Big CONGRATS ON A VERY SUCCESSFUL COIN LAUNCH  and can't wait to see the next few days as it rise's .

I'll have slack up and yobit up as always bro .

LET'S SEE THIS STAY AND BE A CONSTANT SUCCESS .

Thank you mate!

LINUX wallet will be up soon, MAC after the weekend for all that asked me about it!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
JSpike , bro it's me TimSweat on my sub account till I get my TimSweat account back nxt week from my loan , antway just wanted to let you know this is me till then and give a very Big CONGRATS ON A VERY SUCCESSFUL COIN LAUNCH  and can't wait to see the next few days as it rise's .

I'll have slack up and yobit up as always bro .

LET'S SEE THIS STAY AND BE A CONSTANT SUCCESS .
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
i got some coins over yobit ico but still waiting for a Unix wallet release to get them out from yobit. any plans when the wallet will be released?
Goodmorning mates!

Hope you all got some cheap SPC!

We are happy to reveil our gift to all people that have buying , mining and supporting SPC for now we have 200% stake interest annualy

Thank you all for your faith in my coin Grin
Activity: 392
TimSweat
pow almost over . Hell to the Yea , can't wait to see what it brings .
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
hey spike....why is my wallet saying coin supply over 51,500 and we are only on block 4662 or so...seem kind of high?
spike   :  was not clear enough, in total their will be 60K SPC, 10K ICO was not included

Ok buddie   Wink

he really dotted all his is and crossed his t's.....very misleading to say the least....intentional or not
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
hey spike....why is my wallet saying coin supply over 51,500 and we are only on block 4662 or so...seem kind of high?
spike   :  was not clear enough, in total their will be 60K SPC, 10K ICO was not included

Ok buddie   Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
stake  +1.13359373 SPC  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: