Pages:
Author

Topic: Spectre.ai information - Trading platform now LIVE! - page 12. (Read 89649 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Official Q2 results have been released

https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/spectre-ai-continues-to-grow-in-q2-2018/

It's good to see that they have a considerable growth in all aspects including monthly active users growth, liquidity pool growth as well as quarterly trading volume growth.

I think we can expect more growth in the coming quarters with upcoming CFD trading and early trade close feature.  

103 users...i'm 100% sure that this is only the beginning. Fiat's world traders don't have discover the crypto's world yet.

Could you imagine, what will happen when users arrive at 1000? 10000?

World is not ready yet...but it will happen..
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Official Q2 results have been released

https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/spectre-ai-continues-to-grow-in-q2-2018/

It's good to see that they have a considerable growth in all aspects including monthly active users growth, liquidity pool growth as well as quarterly trading volume growth.

I think we can expect more growth in the coming quarters with upcoming CFD trading and early trade close feature.  

when will on spectre's platform be possible to short italian's btp?

i'm very interested in such possibility.

Thank you for your help.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Spectre  has issued 11.7 ETH today as the total dividend for this week.
When compared to last week, it's around 50% reduction in dividends. I think we can expect a little price fall for SXDT tokens due to the reduction in weekly rewards.  Grin

Either way the reward is still extremely low, I can't imagine that someone would dump his SXDT just because it once ran a week worse than before. This is a long term project and investors need to be patient.

I think it's not wise to dump SXDT at this stage as they have a progress when compared to other projects. I have seen that few screenshots of their upcoming games which people can wager. If one of such game goes viral it would be a turning point for them. 

Also afaik those games will be included in the DALP which means more dividends for SXDT holders (I don't know if they will be included in the weekly one or in the annual one)
When compared to last week, it's around 50% reduction in dividends. I think we can expect a little price fall for SXDT tokens due to the reduction in weekly rewards.  Grin

Either way the reward is still extremely low, I can't imagine that someone would dump his SXDT just because it once ran a week worse than before. This is a long term project and investors need to be patient.

I think it's not wise to dump SXDT at this stage as they have a progress when compared to other projects. I have seen that few screenshots of their upcoming games which people can wager. If one of such game goes viral it would be a turning point for them. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
What caused this huge increase in price of SXDT today. Although volume is not very high but 144% of increase is something which drew attention of market towards it. Why I am asking this here because I didn't find anything if not here people have shared significant which to take as factor of this market mover toady specifically.
In the past 6 hours of pump the trade volume has not increased and most coin movement are still pending to exchange, since forkdelta is the only exchange making the higher trade. DDEX does not have any trade at all since the pump started.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Today price movement will happy a lot of people and attract more people to invest in this. This is active project I hope we will this back on good level in coming days it has good potential.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
What caused this huge increase in price of SXDT today. Although volume is not very high but 144% of increase is something which drew attention of market towards it. Why I am asking this here because I didn't find anything if not here people have shared significant which to take as factor of this market mover toady specifically.
Why you have such poor marketing? Why you dont have any news in twitter at last? Your team was look like professional, but now I see that there are no any marketing at last  Huh

You're not totally wrong, it's the only criticism that I move to them but, as you said, they are a great team and I bet that when they will be ready they will go heavy on marketing as well

Ready for what? They had ICO one year ago. They have platform, but people not interesting in this, because they dont have ANY marketing at all. And no exchanges here.

People not interested in Spectre? How can you say that when the platform's volume is going up every weeek?
I said ready because there's more to come, the internal decentralized exchange for sxdt, other projects being dalped etc...

But where is all this information? How many users they have on platform right now? I read all news in official twitter.But there are no news at last. Why?

They release total volume, number of users who use the platform quarterly basis. Spectre's CEO already revealed the volume and number of users for their first quarter in their last webinar. They will hold another webinar next month and will inform the progress of the previous quarter.
It seems that you have missed their webinars. Upcoming webinar details are usually informed through their Telegram group. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Why you have such poor marketing? Why you dont have any news in twitter at last? Your team was look like professional, but now I see that there are no any marketing at last  Huh

You're not totally wrong, it's the only criticism that I move to them but, as you said, they are a great team and I bet that when they will be ready they will go heavy on marketing as well

Ready for what? They had ICO one year ago. They have platform, but people not interesting in this, because they dont have ANY marketing at all. And no exchanges here.

People not interested in Spectre? How can you say that when the platform's volume is going up every weeek?
I said ready because there's more to come, the internal decentralized exchange for sxdt, other projects being dalped etc...

you said that " the platform's volume is going up every week".
Do you have any stats about that? Can you tell me how many users have the platform right now?

I can tell for sure that volume is going up because dividends are going up but there's no information about users, as far as I'm concerned maybe they're the same users as two months ago betting more.

About news, the best place right now (right or wrong in our opinion) is telegram buf course if there are major news they will post them on twitter/medium

when the bull returns, almost all altcoins is affected one way or another, of course, price increase. Spectra is unique because the team have reputable experience in brokerage industry and their goal is to create a sustainable trading platform
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Do you have any stats about that? Can you tell me how many users have the platform right now?

I can tell for sure that volume is going up because dividends are going up but there's no information about users, as far as I'm concerned maybe they're the same users as two months ago betting more.

About news, the best place right now (right or wrong in our opinion) is telegram buf course if there are major news they will post them on twitter/medium
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

But where is all this information? How many users they have on platform right now? I read all news in official twitter.But there are no news at last. Why?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Having a good product isn't enough until to market it well to attract the attention of consumers and customers. I also am holding for months SXDT tokens but will second the stance that data and statistics should be available on main website openly. It is marketing which plays ultimate role in success of products. You have to pay attention to marketing and opening of more markets.

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Pages:
Jump to: