Pages:
Author

Topic: Spectre.ai information - Trading platform now LIVE! - page 8. (Read 89649 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
And again a new best mark: 100.57240 ETH reward distibuted compared to 69 and 71 ETH the two weeks before, really nice rise! I hope it will keep up this way!

We've seen a steady increase since a couple of months, now imagine if they start marketing and id betverse will be a success (likely to happen since this team is one of the best)

Where can I found out more about id betverse?

I just saw you have the same amount of activity like me, that means you missed the senior member uprank only by a few days thanks to the merit system ... in my case 5 days.  Undecided
Don't misunderstand, thanks to the Merit system spam has become much less, but in our cases it was simply unfortunate ...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
patience.

Patience is the virtue all markets are having bad time and this is real test nervous system of the whole community. Only strong hands will enjoy in this hard situation and later those will enjoy.

Yep...wait until they do first planned acquisition of the brokerage  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
patience.

Patience is the virtue all markets are having bad time and this is real test nervous system of the whole community. Only strong hands will enjoy in this hard situation and later those will enjoy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
And again a new best mark: 100.57240 ETH reward distibuted compared to 69 and 71 ETH the two weeks before, really nice rise! I hope it will keep up this way!

We've seen a steady increase since a couple of months, now imagine if they start marketing and id betverse will be a success (likely to happen since this team is one of the best)
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I regret that I have sold token specters as a result of bounty campaign participation at prices that are far from the current price. even if it is valued at money now worth less than that.

i don't understand, why don't you buy some tokens?

price is still low, and if you think that the project is good, buy can be a good choise
The coinmarketcap chart does not indicate there was an increase in price. forkdelta has only been the exchange making most of the trade. I invested in the ICO as a long term profit but I was worried about ethereum platform
Specter only needs a better exchange, you don't need to worry about the ethereum platform, the most important thing is the team has a plan to listed the Specter Tokens in the large exchange that supports it.

They will list but the major problem for listing in other good exchange is one of their tokens is based on dividends which many exchanges will not show interest towards the dividends token. We need to wait for the official announcement from the team.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I regret that I have sold token specters as a result of bounty campaign participation at prices that are far from the current price. even if it is valued at money now worth less than that.

price is still low, and if you think that the project is good, buy can be a good choise
The coinmarketcap chart does not indicate there was an increase in price. forkdelta has only been the exchange making most of the trade. I invested in the ICO as a long term profit but I was worried about ethereum platform
Specter only needs a better exchange, you don't need to worry about the ethereum platform, the most important thing is the team has a plan to listed the Specter Tokens in the large exchange that supports it.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
Activity: 15
Merit: 1

Dybala  Cool
So finally Betverse is coming to life uh? I didn't follow Spectre this week, seems like I miss an important news, I also don't know how much dividends got paid toady, anyone know?

https://imgur.com/a/psSVszk
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Dybala  Cool
So finally Betverse is coming to life uh? I didn't follow Spectre this week, seems like I miss an important news, I also don't know how much dividends got paid toady, anyone know?

Indeed! I've participated in the Bounty Campaign too but I've bought more after that. Take this chance and hold for a few years.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

it's not a new story even I too often experience it  Cheesy
no need to be sad and we certainly have to judge it as the most valuable lesson In the future, of course we should be able to see their roadmap before being ready to sell all their tokens
Indeed predictions are not always right. But not infrequently we hold tokens but in the end there is no selling value. But I applaud spectre, this project is developing well according to the existing road map

It's one of the few that is making it right according to the roadmap you should have said Grin. Both tokens are doing good right but I feel that SXUT is severely undervalued right now
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

no need to be sad and we certainly have to judge it as the most valuable lesson In the future, of course we should be able to see their roadmap before being ready to sell all their tokens
Indeed predictions are not always right. But not infrequently we hold tokens but in the end there is no selling value. But I applaud spectre, this project is developing well according to the existing road map
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

Someday, distributed registry technologies will be applied everywhere. Everything has its time. I think your startup will be on the list of worthy ones in its field. The project to take its place all the right.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Pages:
Jump to: