Pages:
Author

Topic: Spectre.ai information - Trading platform now LIVE! - page 10. (Read 89649 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
What happened with dividend token? Price grew a lot for SXDT token, but for SXUT still the same (probably dumped Bibox bots). Any existing news here as reasong grow? I don't see nothing in twitter... How much $ dividends users getting from every SXDT token right now? And how they paying dividends? Monthly, weekly?

Weekly...price went up because dividends doubled since one month ago, it's simple. SXUT is used for utility purpose on Spectre so I don't know why more people using Spectre = SXUT not going up like SXDT

Yes, I know that SXUT is  utility token. Seems strange.. but looks like this was a huge pump as today price going down again (or may be just correction). Can you give me numbers? How much dividends you receiveing per weeks from exact amount of SXDT tokens? For example how much from 1k tokens?

Last week's reward was 0.000000280099069305932 ETH / token so maybe you're thinking that right now isn't worth it but just think on the potential in the coming months, talking about betverse (games using the DALP) and the internal exchange (including fiat)

This is really very poor rewards... SXDT token cost 0,0017 ETH, and rewards are 0.00000028 ETH. So rewards just 0.016 % per week or 0.064% per month or just 0.7% per year as I calculated correctly. But may be you are right and rewards will be increased... lets see..

"betverse" - what is this? They launched own games? or going to launch?

If I understood correctly there will be a series of games (don't if developed by them or by third parties, I think the latter) connected to the DALP (the decentralized autonomous liquidity pool, the core of Spectre). It means more fees collected by Spectre, which means more dividends

how much dividends rewards from 1000 tokens?

i think that right now from 1000 tokens you will have very low dividens, but this is just the beginning. I think we have to wait 2 or 3 more years.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello Spectre Team,

are there any updates about the API? Is the release in 2018 still the plan?
Activity: 504
Merit: 101

If I understood correctly there will be a series of games (don't if developed by them or by third parties, I think the latter) connected to the DALP (the decentralized autonomous liquidity pool, the core of Spectre). It means more fees collected by Spectre, which means more dividends

When they going to start this series of gambling games? In which types of tokens they will accept bets? In SXDT or SXUT? And how much % they will hold from players as fees? As i understand, SXUT tokens not using right now? And what they talking about news exchanges listing?

SXUT is used in the trading platftorm to unlock some specific functions (I don't remember which ones). About betverse iirc is scheduled for Q4/ Q1 2019 and there are no infos yet

these will be betting games that required SXUT? no information on Spectre social network?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

When they going to start this series of gambling games? In which types of tokens they will accept bets? In SXDT or SXUT? And how much % they will hold from players as fees? As i understand, SXUT tokens not using right now? And what they talking about news exchanges listing?

SXUT is used in the trading platftorm to unlock some specific functions (I don't remember which ones). About betverse iirc is scheduled for Q4/ Q1 2019 and there are no infos yet
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Activity: 994
Merit: 262
What happened with dividend token? Price grew a lot for SXDT token, but for SXUT still the same (probably dumped Bibox bots). Any existing news here as reasong grow? I don't see nothing in twitter... How much $ dividends users getting from every SXDT token right now? And how they paying dividends? Monthly, weekly?

Weekly...price went up because dividends doubled since one month ago, it's simple. SXUT is used for utility purpose on Spectre so I don't know why more people using Spectre = SXUT not going up like SXDT

Yes, I know that SXUT is  utility token. Seems strange.. but looks like this was a huge pump as today price going down again (or may be just correction). Can you give me numbers? How much dividends you receiveing per weeks from exact amount of SXDT tokens? For example how much from 1k tokens?

Last week's reward was 0.000000280099069305932 ETH / token so maybe you're thinking that right now isn't worth it but just think on the potential in the coming months, talking about betverse (games using the DALP) and the internal exchange (including fiat)

This is really very poor rewards... SXDT token cost 0,0017 ETH, and rewards are 0.00000028 ETH. So rewards just 0.016 % per week or 0.064% per month or just 0.7% per year as I calculated correctly. But may be you are right and rewards will be increased... lets see..

how much dividends rewards from 1000 tokens?
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
sorry to sell this coin too fast. who would have thought that the price of coin spectre had risen well in the market. half the price of the coins I sell. Good team .

Q2 Results
Monthly active users by the end of Q2 were 1,099 (+50% quarter on quarter)
The liquidity pool increased to 5,326 ETH end of Q2 (up from 5,271 ETH end of Q1)
Volume traded since launch – $2,185,290 (+93% quarter on quarter)
103 users have used SXUT tokens to upgrade, linking some 423,624 tokens

Awesome! Good to see the system works very well, we just need more and more users on the platform, in a few years the weekly dividend will be very nice  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

If you have already registered in their rewards portal for your dividends you can keep track them because every week they are paying dividends for sxdt holders and once the market starts recovering the price of sxdt will easily the cross the value of 1$.

I didn't follow the project at all since my main objective was to get dividends for holding in any compatible wallet starting from next year. I see people are talking about dividends which was for those to make account and park their tokens on the site. I would like to reaffirm two things first if the plan for divided remained same for next year as I mentioned above and second when more exchanges ? This project need external markets as well whether team sees this as necessity or not.

Think team is focusing on development, there was a video about Q2 achievement from Spectre CEO
https://twitter.com/SpectreAI/status/1051533432440975367?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Eembeddedtimeline%7Ctwterm%5Eprofile%3ASpectreAI%7Ctwcon%5Etimelinechrome&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcoinmarketcap.com%2Fcurrencies%2Fspectre-utility%2F
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I didn't follow the project at all since my main objective was to get dividends for holding in any compatible wallet starting from next year. I see people are talking about dividends which was for those to make account and park their tokens on the site. I would like to reaffirm two things first if the plan for divided remained same for next year as I mentioned above and second when more exchanges ? This project need external markets as well whether team sees this as necessity or not.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

I still hold almost 600 dividend tokens with bounty. And it seems like the price is good now, but greed asks you to give it a little more. But if suddenly the price reaches 50 cents, I will try to merge. And there are chances for growth. After all, someone pampit her lately.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

sorry to sell this coin too fast. who would have thought that the price of coin spectre had risen well in the market. half the price of the coins I sell. Good team .

Q2 Results
Monthly active users by the end of Q2 were 1,099 (+50% quarter on quarter)
The liquidity pool increased to 5,326 ETH end of Q2 (up from 5,271 ETH end of Q1)
Volume traded since launch – $2,185,290 (+93% quarter on quarter)
103 users have used SXUT tokens to upgrade, linking some 423,624 tokens

It's a mistake but don't blame yourself if it's the only opportunity you missed. Btw it's still underpriced in my opinion since platform usage is meant to go up by a lot (so I'm talking of both sxdt and sxut)

SPECTRE.AI has continued to grow in the 2nd quarter despite increasing headwinds in the blockchain space
https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/spectre-ai-continues-to-grow-in-q2-2018/
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Can anyone recall what the ICO price for this project was in $ and ETH?

0.12-0.15$  and around 0.0004 eth

Thanks for the response.
Pages:
Jump to: