Pages:
Author

Topic: Spectre.ai information - Trading platform now LIVE! - page 5. (Read 89649 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

I think devs does not matter their cryptocurrency, they already have self exchange. Just used ICO as a financing option.

Which self-exchange? They are only listed on Etherdelta, DDex at the moment and don't have a good exchange.

As per their recent medium article they are paying SXDT holders a dividend. Is it for ICO investors only or for all holders?

It is for all SXDT holders. But you must hold tokens on metamask, Ledger nano or Trezor wallet. Although I have a problem with withdrawal from my Trezor. I'm not sure how much it is worth keeping this tokens.

I hold them in my ERC20 compatible wallet. I did not see them mention only these wallets. Can you link me the announcement where it's mentioned?

Spectre tokens are the tokens whose value has been mostly stable so it's definitely worth holding if they pay a dividend.

I am talking about claiming dividend earning, not just hold SXDT
you can check it here: https://rewards.spectre.ai/register
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

I think devs does not matter their cryptocurrency, they already have self exchange. Just used ICO as a financing option.

Which self-exchange? They are only listed on Etherdelta, DDex at the moment and don't have a good exchange.

As per their recent medium article they are paying SXDT holders a dividend. Is it for ICO investors only or for all holders?

It is for all SXDT holders. But you must hold tokens on metamask, Ledger nano or Trezor wallet. Although I have a problem with withdrawal from my Trezor. I'm not sure how much it is worth keeping this tokens.

I hold them in my ERC20 compatible wallet. I did not see them mention only these wallets. Can you link me the announcement where it's mentioned?

Spectre tokens are the tokens whose value has been mostly stable so it's definitely worth holding if they pay a dividend.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

Activity: 994
Merit: 262
SXDT is doing good even in bearish market also i am getting  some good amount of devidend by holding it in wallet but still i am not understanding the puprpose of SXUT . Why this currency will be used . How these (SXUT) currency value will increase .What actual usecase of this apart from Internal Currency Role.

How you claim your dividend from there? I did not succeed, just paid the fee and nothing gets back.
Also, I don't like because there is no activity from the devs team.

legendary
SXDT is doing good even in bearish market also i am getting  some good amount of devidend by holding it in wallet but still i am not understanding the puprpose of SXUT . Why this currency will be used . How these (SXUT) currency value will increase .What actual usecase of this apart from Internal Currency Role.

How you claim your dividend from there? I did not succeed, just paid the fee and nothing gets back.
Also, I don't like because there is no activity from the devs team.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
SXDT is doing good even in bearish market also i am getting  some good amount of devidend by holding it in wallet but still i am not understanding the puprpose of SXUT . Why this currency will be used . How these (SXUT) currency value will increase .What actual usecase of this apart from Internal Currency Role.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I read many about new exchange listing, but on coinmarketcap there is still only Ether/Fork -Delta  as a biggest exchange with volume of only $6 811 in last 24h  - so it doesn't look so impressive. I better not to talk about SXUT which is  -94,80%  since ATH now :|
Have this project any plans to lift its tokens price up or better to sell all of them now?

can you remind me what does SXUT do? What is its purpose? Why this huge difference of price?

anyway, i really don't think is a good idea to sell at this low price..
Spectre.AI world’s first brokerless trading services very not the same as the normal trading industry. As per my knowledge, SXUT is less beneficial than SXDT. Look into SXDT token provides dividends from the profit generated on the platform. Same though, not to sell at least at this low.

I wanted to check spectre.ai detailed stats but I am unable without account cause it require to login - could you make a screenshot and post it here for me? I will be gratefull :-)
I'd like to know if it is worth of my time to proceed
I have some coins in my portfolio which I bought +at the absolute bottom+  "just before something big to start (any launch, anouncement, partnership etc) they are now wortheles  Embarrassed
So I know there are no such thing as bottom in crypto trading  (or rather there is a bottom - and it's equal 0)

Anyway it would be good to know dividend requirements for   sxudt and purposes for sxudt  existence..
Damn I was too greedy to sell all this stuff when It was over 1usd  Undecided
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
I read many about new exchange listing, but on coinmarketcap there is still only Ether/Fork -Delta  as a biggest exchange with volume of only $6 811 in last 24h  - so it doesn't look so impressive. I better not to talk about SXUT which is  -94,80%  since ATH now :|
Have this project any plans to lift its tokens price up or better to sell all of them now?

can you remind me what does SXUT do? What is its purpose? Why this huge difference of price?

anyway, i really don't think is a good idea to sell at this low price..
legendary
I read many about new exchange listing, but on coinmarketcap there is still only Ether/Fork -Delta  as a biggest exchange with volume of only $6 811 in last 24h  - so it doesn't look so impressive. I better not to talk about SXUT which is  -94,80%  since ATH now :|

If you mean about SXUT, I'm not sure you take a look good. It's not only at etherdelta.
Activity: 994
Merit: 262
where new exchange? without listings this token will die. Nobody know about spectre
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
I read many about new exchange listing, but on coinmarketcap there is still only Ether/Fork -Delta  as a biggest exchange with volume of only $6 811 in last 24h  - so it doesn't look so impressive. I better not to talk about SXUT which is  -94,80%  since ATH now :|
Selling at the absolute bottom when the platform is being fleshed out in 2019 seems like the move to make...
legendary
Why is there so inactive? Is it discussion moved to somewhere else?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
How many dividends people are getting right now? Is this profitable to buy SXDT tokens for getting dividends? And how many their usersbase right now?
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
I don’t want to sound silly, but I am a total beginner, so I am just trying to get around few things like where I can get more info about this token? I don’t know how to search for it on Google. Any helps?

Sprctre.ai seems to be good for all trading needs. It's unique contract as well as the brokerless trading services seems different from the common trading platform. To what extent this gonna get effective needs to be experimented.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
I don’t want to sound silly, but I am a total beginner, so I am just trying to get around few things like where I can get more info about this token? I don’t know how to search for it on Google. Any helps?
legendary
There is also a problem with claiming rewards using Trezor wallet. Can someone check this?

It is a message:

"The current version of firmware (1.8.0) may be not compatible with the running version of Trezor Connect.
The current version of firmware contains major changes that could affect the efficient functionality of Trezor Connect.

If you’re experiencing any issue as a user, please contact the owner of https://rewards.spectre.ai.
If you are a developer of https://rewards.spectre.ai please, update Trezor Connect to the newest version."
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
What are your problems?

"Following the Ethereum fork (Constantinople) that took place at the end of February, we are experiencing issues with some of the functionalities in the rewards portal of Spectre.ai.

Although the rewards are being issued with the same frequency as before, the functionalities of updating the user’s balance and withdrawing rewards are not working as previously. This is due to the recent updates in the Ethereum blockchain and the syncing process with our servers and our team is working around the clock to resolve the issue and allow all SXDT holders to be able to withdraw their rewards again.

Please note that the above is not related with the actual balance of the SXDT tokens in your account that you may quickly verify on etherscan.io.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience and thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best,
The SPECTRE.ai Team"

We have strong faith in you because even though when the market situation is not accurate but you are paying dividends to the holders. So they will resolve the issue once eth development complete. Maybe we are facing little issues for withdrawal.
Pages:
Jump to: