Pages:
Author

Topic: [SpectroCoin.com] Signature campaign weekly payout - page 3. (Read 20743 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500
There are still 5 slots left for the 9th round of SpectroCoin signature campaign for those who would still like to enroll.
I know I'm a Full member, but I'm turning Sr. members 2 weeks from now, can you consider me to fill one of the spot of your Sr. member to take part of this campaign? and if that is possible, you can pay me in full member rate while I'm not Sr. member in rank. I am just asking you sir if it is okay, but if not still fine. here review my application.

Username: kidoseagle0312
Spectro address: 1BEtDNszzYrnBVJgcAQdpHTmCZMrRHyAoE

I'll change my avatar and wear your signature if I get accepted to your campaign
just let me know if I am suit to your qualification,
thank you so much sir have a good day:)

You have been enrolled into the 9th round of SpectroCoin signature campaign.
Activity: 1092
I know I'm a Full member, but I'm turning Sr. members 2 weeks from now, can you consider me to fill one of the spot of your Sr. member to take part of this campaign? and if that is possible, you can pay me in full member rate while I'm not Sr. member in rank. I am just asking you sir if it is okay, but if not still fine. here review my application.

Username: kidoseagle0312
Spectro address: 1BEtDNszzYrnBVJgcAQdpHTmCZMrRHyAoE

I'll change my avatar and wear your signature if I get accepted to your campaign
just let me know if I am suit to your qualification,
thank you so much sir have a good day:)
Username : Vorth
Current Rank: Full Member
Current Post Count: 157
Address : 1JJzYHEm4pfFWxJqvMGdf57rXfeFGYxFu1
Deposit address on site : 1F5AAD6SwrQxQopSowMCJFK9KMYXNakjpZ

Unfortunately this round is only open for senior users and above.
The payments for the 8th campaign have been sent out. All the active members of the 8th round that followed the rules have been automatically enrolled into the 9th round. The 9th round starts on the 8th of March and continues till the 15th of March.

I am sorry for inactivity in the last round. I went to outdoor meeting on last week. Please prioritize me for the current week as well. Please apologize and do the needful. Even shoot a PM to you.

You have been enrolled.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
The payments for the 8th campaign have been sent out. All the active members of the 8th round that followed the rules have been automatically enrolled into the 9th round. The 9th round starts on the 8th of March and continues till the 15th of March.

I am sorry for inactivity in the last round. I went to outdoor meeting on last week. Please prioritize me for the current week as well. Please apologize and do the needful. Even shoot a PM to you.
Activity: 490
Thanks for payment and enrolling me in the next round.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
I received my payment in my Spectrocoin wallet, everything is fine, great campaign.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Username : Vorth
Current Rank: Full Member
Current Post Count: 157
Address : 1JJzYHEm4pfFWxJqvMGdf57rXfeFGYxFu1
Deposit address on site : 1F5AAD6SwrQxQopSowMCJFK9KMYXNakjpZ
Activity: 602
Thanks for the payment and enrolling m  :)e for next round
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Enrolled members are:

Vaccinus
bias
Pamadar
The_Dark_Knight
Domainmagnate
hurain
carlerha
virusasog
Gameroid
ahmedjamal1998
Dimelord
markyminer

There are still 8 slots left for senior members and above that would like to enroll into the 9th round of SpectroCoin signature campaign.

tnx i like this campaign, it's fair, not with stupid manager that see spam everywhere and enroll suspicious users who are probably their alt account
Activity: 714
Merit: 537
Confirmed.

Payout received on time.
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
confirming that payments for this round ahas already been received, thanks and more weeks to come Campaign team.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
payment is today right?

Payments have been made.

I confirm that i receive 8th round payment.
Thank you Op! Cool

Enrolled members are:

Vaccinus
bias
Pamadar
The_Dark_Knight
Domainmagnate
hurain
carlerha
virusasog
Gameroid
ahmedjamal1998
Dimelord
markyminer

There are still 8 slots left for senior members and above that would like to enroll into the 9th round of SpectroCoin signature campaign.
payment is today right?

Payments have been made.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
payment is today right?
The participants of the 8th signature campaign are the following:

Vaccinus
bias
Pamadar
The_Dark_Knight
hurain
carlerha
virusasog
DomainMagnate
sir.humus
Gameroid
PacePay
AngelSky
ahmedjamal1998
gtglener
Dimelord
YTBitcoin
markyminer
marketone
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
I want to join this signature campaign.

Username: marketone
Start post count: 518+1
Spectrocoin BTC wallet address:  12dADxFPkDyTDESELroCFWF8JGA3Mf1k81

Once accepted I will wear avatar and signature.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Hello, I would like to join this campaign. I'll wear the avatar and signature once confirmed that I got accepted.

Username: JanpriX
Bitcoin Address in Spectrocoin.com: 13tpYUHHSpcgPGnNSi6knqzUGfzmoxETFm
Pages:
Jump to: