Pages:
Author

Topic: [SpectroCoin.com] Signature campaign weekly payout - page 6. (Read 20743 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500
i am full member and want to join this signature campiign

Unfortunately this round is open only to senior members and higher member levels.
Members who have participated in the 6th signature campaign and have contributed at least one post following the rules have been compensated: https://blockchain.info/tx/c0c9911b0e6f87e6b597827bef3369c83a3f1639a98699200643227293281144
Activity: 532
I want to join this signature campaign.

BtcTalk name: markyminer
Current Post Count: 565(including this)
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i want to join
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
We are announcing a new round from today, February 22nd till 1st of March. It is open for all members that are Senior level and above. Active Senior members from the last round have been enrolled automatically. There are still 18 slots available. If you want to enroll follow the instructions:

1. Sign up at http://SpectroCoin.com
2. Reply to this thread, that you want to participate with your username, post count and bitcoin address of your SpectroCoin.com wallet.
3. You are enrolled once we will send you a PM and will post your name in this thread.

Automatically enrolled members from the last round are the following:

1. carlerha
2. whizter

Hi,

i would like to show my interest enrolling to your campaign, hope you find time to review my account and select me.

Username: Pamadar
btc add: 17db2DyLeqCNi3JfSmqqGhRvwKM9P79ggd

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
We are announcing a new round from today, February 22nd till 1st of March. It is open for all members that are Senior level and above. Active Senior members from the last round have been enrolled automatically. There are still 18 slots available. If you want to enroll follow the instructions:

2. Reply to this thread, that you want to participate with your username, post count and bitcoin address of your SpectroCoin.com wallet.
3. You are enrolled once we will send you a PM and will post your name in this thread.

1. carlerha
2. whizter

OK, I have to quit for next round, and when will you pay us for last round? I don't have the money
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
maximum member are inactive in last round because your payment is very much lower if you want active promotion you should increase your rates you can check that other campaign payment rate is high and their all member is active.

1. carlerha
2. whizter
Your campaign payment is too much low please high your payment you can check the payment of successful project and campaign they pay bitcoin with high rates .
We will reconsider our fees during each round.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Your campaign payment is too much low please high your payment you can check the payment of successful project and campaign they pay bitcoin with high rates .

Yes, the rates are low, and OP and the support are scammers tagged with negative feedback, they lose customers, no wonder they start a signature campaign to get more customers. They should pay 100 btc fund to the victim, it is huge money.
I think they accepted those who participated in earlier rounds.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Yes, the rates are low, and OP and the support are scammers tagged with negative feedback, they lose customers, no wonder they start a signature campaign to get more customers. They should pay 100 btc fund to the victim, it is huge money.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Your campaign is really a great than other and i hope it will be your successful project but your payment is too much low please high your payment you can check the payment of successful project and campaign they pay bitcoin with high rates .
Participants of the 6th round are:

YTBitcoin
virtualkeybuyer
dihari
Bluefirecorp
arransiv
Vhern
cosmicblue
Kingdomhearts
Guoyu78
mobilestrike
carlerha
whizter
bitbob82
poloniexwhale
hollandvan
Activity: 331
30 symbols atleast? What language do you use? You want to say 30 words? Am I correct? Symbol is not the correct word here, modify it because it is inadequate.

They most probably meant "character".

Hmm, 30 characters is very few, most other regulated campaigns limit is usually 100 characters, 30 characters easily make spamming in the forum, btw, it is their rule, I don't comment too much. None of my business.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059
30 symbols atleast? What language do you use? You want to say 30 words? Am I correct? Symbol is not the correct word here, modify it because it is inadequate.

They most probably meant "character".
Activity: 331
Activity: 544
good luck for that already receive BTC
Still the same rate and rules?

Hi, rules and rates have not changed.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
Name: DaddyMonsi
Current post count: 1586 including this post
Spectro coin wallet: 19df1WGAGYgH8hJbDaosRXADvBm2jpnTk

Hoping to be included in this campaign
I'll update my avatar and signature once confirmed with OP
Edit: I have to edit my current post count, I posted activity instead of post count  Grin
Sorry, my bad.
We are making this campaign live again, please feel free to participate. Next round will have 15 slots and will start on the February 15th.
Before opening this campaign again why not try to fix first those scam accusations that was linked to this site of yours with the trust page of OP here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=317543, it is obvious that there is negative feedback leave by DT member as this issues are not been fixed until this day.
It is impossible to fix this issue as person who falsely accused us of scamming has disappeared... and his account was only created for false accusation.
Pages:
Jump to: