Pages:
Author

Topic: [SpectroCoin.com] Signature campaign weekly payout - page 8. (Read 20743 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF
Username : Roboabhishek
Address : 1KCkPz3MayZQQeThJ3bEgMJqu7xvP4ceVq
Campaign is already close mate. Look for another campaign to join in. Also learn to be aware of which was the last post were made.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I think the compaign will be active anytime sooner. and we should keep an eye on here for that  Cool

but you don't need to keep your eye here. as you are not eligible for participate in this campaign.. you are just spamming in this thread. make your rank full member first and improve your post quality also.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I think the compaign will be active anytime sooner. and we should keep an eye on here for that  Cool
Activity: 696
i know i didnt make many posts since two weeks ago to advertise spectrocoin in my signature
but still getting paid for round 5 and 6
thank you so much spectrocoin this is the best signature campaing i joined ever
regards!

you mean you are still getting paid while the signature is currently paused? will you explain it with us. does OP still paying to participants? but he announced that the campaign is off now.

in round 5 and 6 i only make 1 or 2 posts and i got paid for that i mean i didnt make at least 10 posts
just now i know they paused the campaign but i will keep their signature
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
i know i didnt make many posts since two weeks ago to advertise spectrocoin in my signature
regards!

you mean you are still getting paid while the signature is currently paused? will you explain it with us. does OP still paying to participants? but he announced that the campaign is off now.
Activity: 696
regards!
Activity: 413
Any date of start of this again ?

im wait it too
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Very good site I think, I hope you will continue with this signature campaign and make your site more users.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Thankyou for the payment. A very good campaign indeed. i would like to reserve my slot for whenver this resumes.
The website is also pretty neat.
Wish you great success ahead.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Any date of start of this again ?
Activity: 644
Any chance of this campaign coming back ?

It was a good Campaign  by the way.
Activity: 434
payment received ..Thank you for great camping ..And do the camping stopped ?? if so so we can change the signature ..
Yes you can remove it for now. We will redo it again in a couple of weeks time.

Really thanks to you and happy to be a part of good campaign!
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I was lucky to get to be a part if this nice campaign.Hope I get accepted when it begins again.Good Luck to spectrocoin
Activity: 700
morir es descansar
Thanks for having me for the entire campaign period. Im hoping you get what you wanted from the campaign. Godbless
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
payment received ..Thank you for great camping ..And do the camping stopped ?? if so so we can change the signature ..

hope im reach full member and can join your campaign
The campaign has just ended so I think you can not join anymore unless they decided to open up the campaign again in the future.
Activity: 308

hope im reach full member and can join your campaign
Activity: 546
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
Payment received. thank you. leaving a positive trust feedback to your trust page.

Any plan when you start the campaign again? willing to work with you.
Activity: 294
Payment received, thanks.
I hope this sigcamp not pause for long day Grin
Pages:
Jump to: