Pages:
Author

Topic: Speculation: New Trezor Product Coming on 14 June - page 4. (Read 930 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Could it be an accessory to the Trezor Safe 3? In that case, why refer to it as a new member?!

They have posted a picture of the upcoming product on their website: https://content.trezor.io/new-products-2024
Could it be a armband? Perhaps a stripe type of hardware wallet or accessory to the Trezor Safe 3.

What are your thought?
Back in the day when they were showing a lot of stuff about their upcoming Trezor Safe 3 [also known as the Model R on github], they did show another hardware wallet that had a similar design to Model T [I had no luck in finding it again], so I expect it to be something along those lines [the darker part in the lower one-third is where it curves a little and becomes narrower towards the end].

Trezor Model One > Model T [Two] > Safe 3 > Safe F [Four]
Note: I'm just guessing Tongue

Hopefully, this one would finally come with Trezor's secure element.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
It does look like a bracelet, something you would wrap around your arm. I hope it's not some new type of elongated and narrow hardware wallet design because it would look ridiculous in my opinion. Image the screen on the other side the entire length of the device? It would look very weird and become a laughing stock.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
It is possible that it is some kind of HW bracelet or the picture is just deceiving us and it is some kind of elongated hardware wallet model that on the other side has a touch screen. I don't know what else it could be about, except maybe that it is some kind of additional device that can be paired with existing models for additional security.

One comment on their Reddit channel says that some kind of conclusion could be drawn from digging through the code that has been available on GitHub for months.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Trezor has announced they are releasing a new product on 14 June. They are being secretive about what it is. It will be presented to the audience at BTC Prague.
So far, they have said that the Trezor Safe Family will grow. They are also calling the release their "most advanced member yet."

Could it be an accessory to the Trezor Safe 3? In that case, why refer to it as a new member?!

They have posted a picture of the upcoming product on their website: https://content.trezor.io/new-products-2024
Could it be a armband? Perhaps a stripe type of hardware wallet or accessory to the Trezor Safe 3.

What are your thought?

Pages:
Jump to: