Pages:
Author

Topic: Spend Bitcoins - Spend Bitcoins (worldwide) | Buy Bitcoins (Australia) - page 15. (Read 61104 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000
Jeremy,

The last two payments I recieved from you have been flagged for review.....Does this happen often?  Any idea how it gets resolved?  I really hope they don't reverse it.

Good lord I hate Paypal.

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Jeremy's service is better Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
Hey, everyone I've used spendbitcoins before great service!  Grin 

Also, I've used http://www.btcinstant.com  it allows you to literally spend anywhere via bitcoins -> Virtual Credit Card e-mail to you instantly.  Just wanted to drop in another alternative for your bitcoin spending needs!  Grin

Very cool. Competition is what keeps us all innovating! And we've got some super cool innovations coming really soon!
Hmm... it's been more than 12 hours and I still haven't received any notification email nor anything within my paypal account... anything abnormal?

Yes. Can you please email jeremyATspendbitcoins.com with the amount and bitcoin address you sent the payment to?
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
Hmm... it's been more than 12 hours and I still haven't received any notification email nor anything within my paypal account... anything abnormal?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Bitcoin
Hey, everyone I've used spendbitcoins before great service!  Grin 

Also, I've used http://www.btcinstant.com  it allows you to literally spend anywhere via bitcoins -> Virtual Credit Card e-mail to you instantly.  Just wanted to drop in another alternative for your bitcoin spending needs!  Grin
How long does a Paypal cashout generally take? 

Anywhere between 1 minute and 12 hours (to account for the fact that I may be out or sleeping--most importantly sleeping as I am on Australian time).
legendary
Activity: 2044
How long does a Paypal cashout generally take? 
Okay, placed my first order! Hope that it works Cheesy
Question:

Is there a possibility that you would accept a Mt.Gox USD voucher for its equivalent (minus fees, of course) in paypal?

Hi there,

Sorry, no, we only accept bitcoins.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Question:

Is there a possibility that you would accept a Mt.Gox USD voucher for its equivalent (minus fees, of course) in paypal?

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Just placed my first order (paypal USD ) hopefully everything goes well !
Edit: all goes well !! thanks !
Can you show dynamically ( real-time ) the bitcoins you will ask for the USD/EUR that the user write?
I mean before clicking the "get quote".

And also, I chose "Italy" but the text remain "Order total (in above currency, limit 5000 USD)?"
It should change in something like: "Order total (in above currency, limit 5000 EUR)?" ( and the same for the other currencies )
I though that I had to find the USD value of the euro price before entering the value.

Hi there,

If you mouseover the USD rate it will show you the EUR rate.

As to your other suggestions, thank you. We are working on a major overhaul of our website, and we'll take your suggestions into consideration.
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
Can you show dynamically ( real-time ) the bitcoins you will ask for the USD/EUR that the user write?
I mean before clicking the "get quote".

And also, I chose "Italy" but the text remain "Order total (in above currency, limit 5000 USD)?"
It should change in something like: "Order total (in above currency, limit 5000 EUR)?" ( and the same for the other currencies )
I though that I had to find the USD value of the euro price before entering the value.
You should include Newegg also. I'm sure that would be a quite popular option.

What about zazzle.com? they say they do 15% for affiliates, plus you could make spendbitcoin.com t-shirts and get an extra cut if you affiliate linked to those.

These have been added to our affiliates page now that PayPal USD is a cashout option on http://spendbitcoins.com. Just cash out PayPalUSD and use your PayPal balance to fund your purchase on these sites or millions of others worldwide! Just remember to click through from the links on http://links.spendbitcoins.com every time you go to these sites so that we get credit!

If you're shopping on a site we haven't added to our affiliates page yet, please let us know so we can add it.
This is indeed an intelligent way of buying BTC. But, what if you receive more orders than you can afford? I mean, this can't be a long-term service...

Just found this post from the past and thought it was amusing. Smiley
Activity: 117
Looks like a good service.
Activity: 792
Bite me
I just had to order something from amazon at a short notice with no cards on me [my fault, away from home and without decent access to fiat money [long story]  Wink ]
and this did the trick again -

excellent work - now I just have to hope the item in question can get here before the postman gives up before the holidays
Activity: 95
Just placed my first order hopefully everything goes well.  Will update when the gift code arrives

And now it is

Fast service highly reccomended

Thanks again
Activity: 792
Bite me
Just used this again - excellent ...
\o/ Wink
Pages:
Jump to: