Pages:
Author

Topic: Spend Bitcoins - Spend Bitcoins (worldwide) | Buy Bitcoins (Australia) - page 16. (Read 61104 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Just did another transaction with buybitcoins ... flawless.

Jeremy is great to deal with.

Activity: 91
Merit: 11
Just trying this for the first time - hoping that the code comes through soon so I can take advantage of a cyber-monday deal on Amazon.

I see that you're working on integrating with the Amazon API so that transactions can happen more quickly. That will be a big improvement and I understand the need to make sure that's it's super solid.

One suggestion that would improve the experience, at least for me: could you add a QR code for the address on the page that comes up with the quote? That would certainly help people like me who transact BTC from their phones and tablets.

Looks like a great service. Thanks.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
Sale! Rates are adjusted based on my supply and demand for bitcoins, and at the moment I need supply so rates are based on last trade on Tradehill.

Basically, when I am ahead on bitcoin supply, rates will be 24-hr low on Tradehill and when I am low on bitcoin supply rates will be based on last trade on Tradehill, so get in while my supply is low!
Australians can now buy bitcoins through Spend Bitcoins at http://bitcoins.aunz.ws. It's easy! You just deposit cash at any NAB and get bitcoins the same day!

OP edited to include Buy Bitcoins.
Australians can now buy bitcoins through Spend Bitcoins at http://bitcoins.aunz.ws. It's easy! You just deposit cash at any NAB and get bitcoins the same day!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sold-auction-hawaii-vacation-condo-2-bedroom-dec-3-10-2011-50763 leads to an auction I have set up for a week in a 2 bedroom condo in Hawaii early December for bitcoins.

Happy bidding!
Activity: 731
Merit: 503
Libertas a calumnia
Support for Humblebundle.com would be awesome.
We need to ask them en masse to accept bitcoins.

Only that can change things, and certainly not speaking among ourselves.
Activity: 314
Merit: 251
Support for Humblebundle.com would be awesome.
Activity: 126
Merit: 101
I've made at least 7 purchases with Amazon US through Spend Bitcoins and things work great.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Bump for awesome service Smiley
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
+Another satisfied customer.  Why convert to USD through an exchange which takes a cut when I buy things on amazon anyway.  Very easy process to spend btc at market rate with no fees, I will definitely use SBC again. 
Activity: 792
Merit: 1000
Bite me
OOh that's an Idea ;-p
Just ordered a new kindle via them  Cool
kudos all round Grin

Yay! Don't forget to order all your kindle books through our link even if you're using pounds! Smiley
Activity: 792
Merit: 1000
Bite me
Just ordered a new kindle via them  Cool
kudos all round Grin
This is my fourth purchase through Spend Bitcoins on US Amazon.  Smooth and easy.  Spent 33 BTC this time.

I recommend...
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Have done two deals so far with Jeremy, both of them flawless.  I can happily recommend him.

On a side note: thinkgeek.com and Edmund Scientific might be good additions.
+1, successful transaction. Received gift card within 2-3 hours. The service would be even better if you hooked it up with the Amazon gift card API to send the card immediately after 6 confirmations.

Hey there! I agree (would be a lot less work for me too!). This is exactly what I have my programmers working on at the moment, but as you can understand with all the hacks on bitcoin related sites, we are making certain it is 1000% secure, so no ETA on when this might be put in place. Sorry Sad
I bought something through spendbitcoin.com recently - it went really smoothly, and it was almost easier than buying something with my credit card, since I didn't have to fill in the card number and stuff.

I agree, it's easier than using a credit or debit card...

donator
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
+1, successful transaction. Received gift card within 2-3 hours. The service would be even better if you hooked it up with the Amazon gift card API to send the card immediately after 6 confirmations.
When I woke up this morning I had another gift code waiting.  That didn't take long at all.  Made another successful purchase on Amazon. 

There are several items I'm thinking about for next week.  You can rest assured I'll be using Spend Bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: