Pages:
Author

Topic: Spending-bitcoin.com - The biggest directory of online stores accepting Bitcoin! - page 2. (Read 1291 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Your website is great. You really did a marvelous work there. It is indeed the biggest directory of online shop accepting bitcoin. No doubt!

I joined your giveaway and I have followed your handles. I hope to win
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
--snip--

To celebrate our launch we are giving away a free Ledger Nano S: Whitepaper Limited Edition!

--snip--

The winner will be announced on November 12, 2019.

@SpendingBitcoin,
Did you announce the winner already or is it not decided yet?
The date has already passed and I guess we should have a winner now  Grin

And I would also like to ask one more thing here, as things will come to us through international shipping, won't they be stuck in customs or anything like that? Is there such information given on your or the vendor's website whether they want us to deal with it or they will be sending it in a way that that thing does not get caught in the middle by custom officers?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 388
I have accessed your website, and I am interested in one of the items sold at the store, however:

1. If I want to make a purchase at one of the stores on your website, will there be a guarantee if the items we receive are in accordance with the request?

2. In this case you as the parent of these online stores will you provide a guarantee for the success of transactions that occur between stores and consumers, don't consumers need to get full trust about it from website?

1&2 are same questions and I will answer them for you.
You see, https://spending-bitcoin.com/ is just like an explorer or search engine for online stores that accepts bitcoin as payment method. All you have to do is search for the category of the product you want and explore the bitcoin stores listed under it.

I think adding ratings & reviews to each store should be OK.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
~~~
I know you care a lot about transaction security. Let me answer a little of your questions, the website under discussion is an online shop where there are quite a number of products from various categories.
Websites like this of course also function as escrow for all buyers and sellers so they will feel safe to make transactions. If the site doesnt work like this, then i am not sure about its reputation.
I am not one of them, but usually online stores are a safe place to buy and sell and make transactions safely.

User reviews will be very useful for others. We might find out in the near future.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
I have accessed your website, and I am interested in one of the items sold at the store, however:

1. If I want to make a purchase at one of the stores on your website, will there be a guarantee if the items we receive are in accordance with the request?

2. In this case you as the parent of these online stores will you provide a guarantee for the success of transactions that occur between stores and consumers, don't consumers need to get full trust about it from website?

3. Are there restrictions on consumers from countries that have not yet fully regulated cryptocurrency in their countries?

Thank you, good luck with your site....!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I noticed that every new page added is sorted as the last in its own category, but that almost every category does begin with the letter A. I'm not sure if the pages should be alphabetically sorted within each category, or whether the criterion is actually in the order that each page is added.

I have another question about duplicate links, I have seen at least one example of where this happened(reported). I know that adding each site is manually checked, but it might be a good idea to have an automatic link checker to save time for you and to those who submit links. That's just one idea, hopefully technically applicable to existing code Wink
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
You do good ideas and concepts for the future, especially now that people already use internet technology in online shopping.

I have read about online stores that develop every transaction with Bitcoin, I am very proud of your bright idea, you definitely have a bright future.

I am sure your site must be famous as the site below.

List of Online Stores Accepting Bitcoin

13 Major Retailers and Services That Accept Bitcoin

Or maybe you can see the concepts offered in the site above.
Aim, to be more famous for your online store site to go forward and grow worldwide.

The sites which you have mentioned are just the articles written with few sites accepting the bitcoins whereas Spending-bitcoin.com is full fledged database of bitcoin related sites. There is no comparison between the two.
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
This is incredible and I am impressed to see such innovation, I have gone through it and I must say its an amazing one. Keep waxing strong, keep pressing forward your vision is a good one.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Great development so far. You guys have done greatly well. I just surfed your website and I love what I see. Anyways, you should be open to more development. And I want to believe you won't stop working towards achieving your goals. Am hoping to utilize your platform in the most effective way soon!
copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 164
https://www.spending-bitcoin.com
Nice to see another initiative to collect services accepting Bitcoin.
I have a couple of suggestions. Your form for adding new website is only to add a website URL. And then we have the most ordinary sentence like "xxx - is the best crypto automated trading tool currently available ...". I do not believe this, is this description added by the administrator or from someone who submits URL? I opened few listings and most of them are best, leader, easiest etc... You need to ask for more details about service before adding them to your directory (it would mean for SEO). Contact information, social media links ... they are also desirable.

We want to keep the onboarding as simple as possible, which is why the description is pulled from the website's data (it is the same description that shows up when you Google it). We want to automate the process as much as we can. People can still change it themselves or the website's owner can contact us if he wants to have it edited afterwards.

Awesome development! I never knew many of those sites exist  Shocked Kudos  OP
I love that it is straight to point with no cluttered design and its also fast! Even with my slow internet i was able to browse through quickly.  Grin
However, I agree with the user above me, you might want consider adding few option for filling in additional details. So that users can know more about the company. I know you want to keep the site clean but few details will make things easier for the viewer.
Nevertheless, I love what I saw. Already bookmarked for future usage.

We have considered adding more information (like examplens mentioned) but that would mean more work for the visitors that visit Spending-Bitcoin.com. We don't want to scare anyone off by confronting them with a long list of questions like social media accounts, contact information etc. That kind of data can't be automated. If visitors want to know more about the website they can usually find it on their homepage.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
Awesome development! I never knew many of those sites exist  Shocked Kudos  OP
I love that it is straight to point with no cluttered design and its also fast! Even with my slow internet i was able to browse through quickly.  Grin
However, I agree with the user above me, you might want consider adding few option for filling in additional details. So that users can know more about the company. I know you want to keep the site clean but few details will make things easier for the viewer.
Nevertheless, I love what I saw. Already bookmarked for future usage.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Nice to see another initiative to collect services accepting Bitcoin.
I have a couple of suggestions. Your form for adding new website is only to add a website URL. And then we have the most ordinary sentence like "xxx - is the best crypto automated trading tool currently available ...". I do not believe this, is this description added by the administrator or from someone who submits URL? I opened few listings and most of them are best, leader, easiest etc... You need to ask for more details about service before adding them to your directory (it would mean for SEO). Contact information, social media links ... they are also desirable.
Activity: 790
Merit: 44
You do good ideas and concepts for the future, especially now that people already use internet technology in online shopping.

I have read about online stores that develop every transaction with Bitcoin, I am very proud of your bright idea, you definitely have a bright future.

I am sure your site must be famous as the site below.

List of Online Stores Accepting Bitcoin

13 Major Retailers and Services That Accept Bitcoin

Or maybe you can see the concepts offered in the site above.
Aim, to be more famous for your online store site to go forward and grow worldwide.
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
ApeSwap.Finance
Bravo to the team behind this project. I love the idea and its going to really enhance bitcoin adoption and acceptance globally. Your website is great with simple User interface. Keep it up boss!
copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 164
https://www.spending-bitcoin.com
3. Could you specify what you mean by that?
That is, every item that has been purchased, your party sends it using what services, post office, tiky, plane, or something rented.

However, I will try to transact and choose my favorite items, hopefully this can be the first step to doing business, where there are my friends, maybe who are interested in buying goods on the online store site, which you are developing right now.
I hope this will become one of the leading sites in the world in the future.

I'm not sure if I understand what you're trying to say but we do not act like a middle man and neither are we involved with any of the companies on our website. We're just trying to build a huge database of online stores accepting Bitcoin.

I browsed your website and everything is OK except for some store listed without images. I think you should work on that. And also make the description 150 characters long for those submitting new store. I saw a store with a short description.
Great idea BTW. I have your URL as my personal text and also my profile website Smiley

We are manually adding all the missing avatars. Our website pulls the avatar from websites when they are being submitted. If a website is poorly built (not meant as an insult) we can't automatically pull the avatar. Thanks for adding us as your personal text!

Quite impressive. I just explored your website.fast and easy to access. Especially there are no annoying ads.
I have used the avatar with full sincerity   Kiss

Thanks for using our avatar!

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Congratulations on a well-designed directory, two years ago  my partner and I bought lister Wordpress script, it's directory WordPress theme and seeing your directory made me think to used this theme for a free directory, we need more directories like this as Cryptocurrency is growing, you are lucky to have gotten that domain name, a domain with Bitcoin on it is quite expensive to acquire now.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Quite impressive. I just explored your website.fast and easy to access. Especially there are no annoying ads.
I have used the avatar with full sincerity   Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1150
I have visited your website, it looks very easy to find something there. There are 36 search options tailored to categories, but I think all categories are not yet fully loaded with merchandise. That is true ?
But I want to congratulate you for your great efforts, buying goods online is a very popular activity among people now.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Nice job guys cause you touch almost every daily activities but it will be good if you could do something which would make the site know to the public and also create something like a classified site where people can sell stuff for crypto through escrow.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
I just came across www.spending-bitcoin.com and was impressed by it. It will be interesting to know how much traffic does this site gains and does it rank in alexa rating.
I don't think we have any other database which contains all the bitcoin related site links. This can well become the biggest database for the bitcoin related sites.
Pages:
Jump to: