Pages:
Author

Topic: Spending Bitcoins - page 22. (Read 101084 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 103
November 12, 2017, 01:48:45 AM
I spend some of my bitcoins because bitcoins is my no.1 source of income. I paying bills, buying food and paying my rent expense by the use of bitcoins. I only spend the 25% of my bitcoins and the other 75% of my bitcoins are stored in my wallet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 11, 2017, 12:31:58 PM
To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

I am spending my bitcoins by paying monthly bills like telephone, electric bills and internet bills. There are many things to spend with bitcoins one of this is when purchasing online, we can pay bitcoins for it. One thing is when I want to send money to my love ones, I spend bitcoins for them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 12:23:13 PM
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

Bitcoin is not yet accepted in our country as a medium of exchange to goods and services. Though it is now making noise still there are only few retailers who accepts this. And there is also workaround for this, if you really insist to use your bitcoin you must exchange this first through banks and exchange services stores who accepts bitcoin. Right then you can now have converted bitcoin to cash that you now use in your daily transactions.

if in my country instead I can not use bitcoin as a means of payment, so I just look for and later I exchange my country's currency, I just use as a means of payment legitimate. although somewhat complicated, no problem of origin can be used.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
November 11, 2017, 12:01:08 PM
Bitcoin was invented about 8 years ago and I think that amount of time despite it being considered a big range, is still not enough to fully understand what Bitcoin is about. With the lack of knowledge towards this platform, there is now wonder why the only mode of payment here in my country, the Philippines, involves fiat. Given the said situation, the acceptance towards Bitcoin can be quite slow since it has no value here. Maybe the only way we can spend our Bitcoin is through foreign online sites or even use it for trading or gambling to allow it to multiply. Hopefully one day, we can maximize its consumption to the fullest.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
November 11, 2017, 11:19:37 AM
The reason is because not all stores or sellers using bitcoin as their payment system. We can count how many people in our country who know bitcoin. The answer is not many only a few. If we would like to use bitcoin in our daily life,  the first thing we need to do is introducing bitcoin to the entire people and make them understand about it which I guess it won't be easy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
November 11, 2017, 07:09:05 AM

We on our country were just lucky to have a supportive government that actually approves bitcoin to proccess funds all over philippines  but not only for some but all the banks are available with interval to withdraw.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
November 11, 2017, 06:47:07 AM
I spending bitcoin some reason to get more. I need to do anything to increase my bitcoin in then i use it to spend my needs.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 10:12:48 AM
I stopped spending my btc because its value is growing a lot lately. Now I only invest every month as I can.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
One of a kind
November 10, 2017, 08:10:47 AM

Bitcoin is not yet accepted in our country as a medium of exchange to goods and services. Though it is now making noise still there are only few retailers who accepts this. And there is also workaround for this, if you really insist to use your bitcoin you must exchange this first through banks and exchange services stores who accepts bitcoin. Right then you can now have converted bitcoin to cash that you now use in your daily transactions.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 10, 2017, 06:47:32 AM

In my country there is no one place or business that accepts altcoins as a form of payment. If I want to pay the cost of living I have to turn altcoin into money real.
Don't waste your altcoins or any cryptocurrency to useless things like buying things that you don't really need and it is better for you to get a source of income that is aside from cryptocurrency so you will not be going to touch or use your cryptocurrencies because they are good if you are just going to hold it for long term and find more sources of income so you can just hold crypto for long.
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 05:55:13 AM

In my country there is no one place or business that accepts altcoins as a form of payment. If I want to pay the cost of living I have to turn altcoin into money real.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 05:46:05 AM

I too have a concern with regards to this matter. There are some online shops that doesn't accept bitcoin, even though they accept satoshi. I am confused with this, what is the difference between accepting satoshi and bitcoin?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 05:12:20 AM
I would spend bitcoins on a car and and a house and if it is possible in a real life investment like a shop so this way i can still make money after i cashed out all my coins and go in retirement with bitcoins that is my idea of spending bitcoins.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 10, 2017, 05:07:44 AM
In my country only in bali you can spend bitcoin to buy food because i'm not life at there so what can do spend bitcoin it's only for buy steam code not daily but once in a week.

I had a friend whom he pursue his life in bitcoins, spending too much in his game hobby which I also a fan of it. He just purchased Injustice 2 in our city department store. Using a bitcoin he could do anything he wants rent a girl for a fun, I was a kind of jealous because he really do what life we never had. He was very lazy at that time when he was at bitcoin because he was so hardwork in his company job but as he knew BTC his life change and he also CHANGE.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
November 10, 2017, 04:56:26 AM
In my country, bitcoin is yet not accepted widely by shops because many people here are not aware of bitcoin.
I like to use bitcoin, i want it to be accepted everywhere substitute fiat.
The bitcoin millionaire "Tim Drapper" also speculated that the bitcoin will replace fiat in next five years.
Although 5 years is seems to soon, but if an expert who said that thing, so there is high probability that it will happen. Actually there a lot of vendors that help bitcoin users to use their bitcoin, such as Suisse AG which help people to pay tuition in the lucerne university. Bitcoin users must get a lot of information, so they will not confusing in in spending bitcoin.
Merit: 505
November 10, 2017, 04:16:25 AM
In my country, bitcoin is yet not accepted widely by shops because many people here are not aware of bitcoin.
The bitcoin millionaire "Tim Drapper" also speculated that the bitcoin will replace fiat in next five years.
That's very ambitious, if it would happen then for sure we will be reach here if we are holding bitcoin already.
I know this will take time or maybe will not happen but the success of bitcoin is already unstoppable, I would prefer to see a slowly but a sure success because that means it's gonna continue.

Bitcoin is more common in converting it to cash rather than spending it pay purchases here in our country. We opt to convert it to physical money then spend it to whatever purpose you may want to. Maybe in the future when it is widely use, we can use it as mode of payment to whatever transactions you are into.

It is the same with my country too, mostly of the people are converting their bitcoin in their own fiat because only few online stores accepts bitcoin as a payment though we do unlike before you can count them because it is really few. Now here those people who are paying bills they can pay it with bitcoin but still some of the people convert it because not all of your bills you can pay it with btc.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
November 10, 2017, 04:10:42 AM

In my perspective, spending Bitcoins is only possible through online transactions and that physical money will always be present in our day to day transactions. Of course, I believe in bitcoins being our regular fiat in the near future but this might take some time since not a lot of people know about bitcoins yet. And one of the reasons Bitcoin will take some time to be officially used as a fiat is that todays government won't accept the idea of a decentralized government.
Merit: 104
November 10, 2017, 03:53:25 AM
That's very ambitious, if it would happen then for sure we will be reach here if we are holding bitcoin already.
I know this will take time or maybe will not happen but the success of bitcoin is already unstoppable, I would prefer to see a slowly but a sure success because that means it's gonna continue.

Bitcoin is more common in converting it to cash rather than spending it pay purchases here in our country. We opt to convert it to physical money then spend it to whatever purpose you may want to. Maybe in the future when it is widely use, we can use it as mode of payment to whatever transactions you are into.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
November 10, 2017, 03:46:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
November 10, 2017, 02:03:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: