Pages:
Author

Topic: Spending Bitcoins - page 23. (Read 101079 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
November 10, 2017, 01:50:56 AM
people mostly spend their bitcoins on digital goods. i think we have to see a wider variety of merchants accepting bitcoin payments. for example when i need to buy a new sofa, or maybe some furniture. would be great to use bitcoin as form of paymenr there.
And i'm one of those people who spent bitcoin on digital goods. I have no choice but to do online transaction for bitcoin since it was also done online. Especially if the transaction that im going to do, needs time. Its just a hassle for me , so ill just use bitcoin on paying bill its is fast and easy than doing it manually.
That's the convenience bitcoin can give, any online transaction as long as you are using bitcoin, it can be completed in an instant.
I spend bitcoin for gambling and buying some stuff and I am very much happy with the fast transaction, but I also consider holding bitcoins for the future as I want to invest in this revolutionary technology.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
November 09, 2017, 10:58:54 PM
people mostly spend their bitcoins on digital goods. i think we have to see a wider variety of merchants accepting bitcoin payments. for example when i need to buy a new sofa, or maybe some furniture. would be great to use bitcoin as form of paymenr there.
And i'm one of those people who spent bitcoin on digital goods. I have no choice but to do online transaction for bitcoin since it was also done online. Especially if the transaction that im going to do, needs time. Its just a hassle for me , so ill just use bitcoin on paying bill its is fast and easy than doing it manually.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
November 09, 2017, 10:25:10 PM
Actually I use bitcoin everyday. I earn my bitcoin through joing in a signiture campaign or doing trading. Aside from that sometime I do gambling. I'am trying to run my business using bitcoin. I also use bitcoin by paying my bills and buying load for my phone. That's how I spend my bitcoin and how helpful it was.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 10:03:37 PM
You can spend bitcoins at numerous stores right now, particularly if you wish to purchase electronics there are a lot of online outlets that permits you to do this. Alternatively you can just convert your bitcoins into a payment processor such as pay pal and buy what ever you would like to purchase off ebay

Wow! I take this as a good news. To those people whose living in countries that bitcoin is already accepted as a means of payment, you can already have the freedom to spend it there but for now in our country, bitcoin is not yet accepted as a means of payment so we cannot spend bitcoin yet. But I think it is also better so we can also save more bitcoin before it will be accepted in our country.

The continues development of bitcoin in its popularity will rise the interest of the capitalist to start their business intergrating bitcoin on it. To watch over with ATM's in our country as well but its not yet popularly in my country. The future looks good and we just have to be patient and soon there it will be.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 08:13:36 PM
You can spend bitcoins at numerous stores right now, particularly if you wish to purchase electronics there are a lot of online outlets that permits you to do this. Alternatively you can just convert your bitcoins into a payment processor such as pay pal and buy what ever you would like to purchase off ebay

Wow! I take this as a good news. To those people whose living in countries that bitcoin is already accepted as a means of payment, you can already have the freedom to spend it there but for now in our country, bitcoin is not yet accepted as a means of payment so we cannot spend bitcoin yet. But I think it is also better so we can also save more bitcoin before it will be accepted in our country.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 01:33:57 PM
Bitcoin is busting walls, now we can buy something anywhere all we need is the debit card of bitcoin, soo we all do pay the organization does result in the exchange towards the merchant and our stability will be subtracted in bitcoins, soo there just a short room until we can buy straight something with our bitcoin, online there are many issues you can purchase already.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 10:11:15 AM
There are people who spend bitcoins at stores or at gambling sites but I never do that. I only use Bitcoin to save my money and to make some extra money at the same time.

I dont think so, BTC is very expensive until now, so that everyone use it to exchange into other cruptocurrency coins. BTC just only storing, not for spending.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
November 09, 2017, 09:56:53 AM
There are many reasons why i couldn't use my bitcoin.
First, it is because bitcoin hasn't been legalized yet in my country, and also, not many people know about it.
Of course, the places or services that accept bitcoin is limited.
Also, in my country, there are many places that don't have internet yet. It's still a long way for us to use bitcoin for daily spending or such.
Activity: 33
Merit: 8
November 09, 2017, 09:53:14 AM
To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

Serfing that forum I found a new ICO, which want to create online booking platform on Blockchain and let client book hotels and apt with cryptocurrency.
It calls Tetarise. I've read their WP, looks promising.
Activity: 44
November 09, 2017, 09:39:45 AM
Bitcoin is breaking walls, now we can acquire anything anyplace all we need is the debit card of bitcoin, soo we do pay the firm does make the exchange to the merchant and our harmony will be deducted in bitcoins, soo there just a brief room till we can purchase immediately anything at all with our bitcoin, online there are lots things you can obtain previously.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
November 08, 2017, 12:59:08 AM
In our country, use of bitcoin is limited only, we still need to convert it in our currency so that we can use it in other things. But there are stores who accepts bitcoin as payment, like when buying a load, we can buy a load using bitcoins without even converting it. We can also pay bills online using bitcoin but not all bills are allowed. For now, there are only limited stores who accepts bitcoin as payment but I can see that sooner when it becomes more popular in our country, other business will accept btc as payment.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 08, 2017, 12:45:42 AM
Well i believe that  on spending bitcoin we need tp think wise because  the bitcoin price seems to really rise every now and then in my part i really make sure that i will spend my bitcoin during its high price through important thing such as food cholthing etc. I beleieve bitcoin is becoming more precious now a days because it is getting more popular so i believe  spending it to the un important thing is just like wasting profit.
Bitcoin is an investment and it will bring profit to us if we will keep it for a longer period of time so I don't think spending it will be wise
especially now that the price is on rally, it will break it's ATH again and that will attract fresh money to come in and it will continue to grow, sell to reward
yourself but continue to hold the rest for a longer period of time.
I agree to that. We must hold bitcoin for a long time and keep it on a safe place because that is the best thing to do to avoid losing the chance because i read some articles that it says that the price of bitcoin might break up to $8,000 before this year ends and i have that will happen because the market of bitcoin is so bullish right now and anytime a rally for the price can happen.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
November 07, 2017, 09:53:57 PM
Well i believe that  on spending bitcoin we need tp think wise because  the bitcoin price seems to really rise every now and then in my part i really make sure that i will spend my bitcoin during its high price through important thing such as food cholthing etc. I beleieve bitcoin is becoming more precious now a days because it is getting more popular so i believe  spending it to the un important thing is just like wasting profit.
Bitcoin is an investment and it will bring profit to us if we will keep it for a longer period of time so I don't think spending it will be wise
especially now that the price is on rally, it will break it's ATH again and that will attract fresh money to come in and it will continue to grow, sell to reward
yourself but continue to hold the rest for a longer period of time.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 06:53:04 PM
Activity: 6
November 07, 2017, 06:43:31 PM
Very easy i want to spend my bitcoins in to a investment of real life like a shop or a company of my own that would be awesome this way i could make more money in real life too.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 06:03:14 PM
I cannot spend my BTC to buy snacks,supermarket's here have not received BTC payments well there is actually a plan a group of people about opening a BTC supermarket's but the plan has not been realized.I would love to buy food sometimes thirst it's very important,hopefully there are billionaires who are willing to open a supermarket in my country that accepts payments BTC.
- I really never thought about spending my bitcoin to buy food, drinks, or something so big because the price of bitcoin would still rise higher in the future, if we owned a large amount of bitcoin, we will become richer in the future, even the millionaire, billionaire in the future. Wasting our bitcoin on unnecessary things, this is not what I want, even if in your country, there is a supermarket that accepts bitcoin, I think not too many people use bitcoin to buy, we think about the value of bitcoin can achieve and we will understand why we should not spend bitcoin on the useless and unnecessary things.

Paying with bitcoins for food is good because everyone will hear about it they will start to think about it. The price of bitcoin is rising and i know that you can get a lot of money in the future.

What if you need bitcoins ? If you have no money left what would you do ? Starve to death ? I would just pay with bitcoins but not a lot of course because i still want to get rich.

You are probably right. But you can only use bitcoin as a means of payment if it is already available in your country. But how about those country that will not accept bitcoin as a means of payment? It is not difficult for us to spend bitcoin as a means of payment but the problem is, it is not available to every country. So fro me it is still a problem here in my country because our country is not like your country which accept bitcoin as a means of payment already.
Activity: 143
Merit: 107
November 07, 2017, 04:59:27 PM
I cannot spend my BTC to buy snacks,supermarket's here have not received BTC payments well there is actually a plan a group of people about opening a BTC supermarket's but the plan has not been realized.I would love to buy food sometimes thirst it's very important,hopefully there are billionaires who are willing to open a supermarket in my country that accepts payments BTC.
- I really never thought about spending my bitcoin to buy food, drinks, or something so big because the price of bitcoin would still rise higher in the future, if we owned a large amount of bitcoin, we will become richer in the future, even the millionaire, billionaire in the future. Wasting our bitcoin on unnecessary things, this is not what I want, even if in your country, there is a supermarket that accepts bitcoin, I think not too many people use bitcoin to buy, we think about the value of bitcoin can achieve and we will understand why we should not spend bitcoin on the useless and unnecessary things.

Paying with bitcoins for food is good because everyone will hear about it they will start to think about it. The price of bitcoin is rising and i know that you can get a lot of money in the future.

What if you need bitcoins ? If you have no money left what would you do ? Starve to death ? I would just pay with bitcoins but not a lot of course because i still want to get rich.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
November 07, 2017, 11:39:59 AM
Amazon is adding Bitcoin as a payment method. Some patience.

That is such fake news, we have been hearing that same bs for years with nothing to back it up.
 Bitcoin.com almost writes 1 article a day about this nonsense.
I know it is the best time to hold for the long time because a lot of the rumors are spreading the fake mews related to the bitcoin but it is not good for the people to trust them and to accept what they use to say I thing everyone deserves a second chance and this will give the people many chances to be the bitcoin user and I hope this will increase the interest of the people related to the bitcoin and they will earn the high profit.
Activity: 140
The Future Of Work
November 07, 2017, 01:50:27 AM
I will spend some of it if the situation calls for it.And if ever i will make a decision in spending it it will be for the good of my family and i will not spend it all and watch the orice grow.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 06, 2017, 07:07:21 PM
I was spending my Bitcoins a lot during the past few years since getting into Bitcoin as it was an easier way to do transactions on betting sites but since the price started to rise a lot, I have started to save more and more Bitcoin but I still spend them every now and then.
I also did the same, I discover bitcoin because I love to be online and it was bitcoin who'm that time is easy to use and the transaction fee is very cheap, now my regular betting amount when based on bitcoin is very high already that is why I have to limit and also the fees are getting bigger so that makes me hold more and spend less, hope this will result on my benefit.
Pages:
Jump to: