Pages:
Author

Topic: Spending Bitcoins - page 24. (Read 101079 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 253
November 06, 2017, 07:05:49 PM
I was spending my Bitcoins a lot during the past few years since getting into Bitcoin as it was an easier way to do transactions on betting sites but since the price started to rise a lot, I have started to save more and more Bitcoin but I still spend them every now and then.

It just doesn't make any sense again to be spending your bitcoins now because you don't know what tomorrow holds  for you with your precious coins because as and when you spend today you wake up tomorrow to find out you could have done more the next day with what you spent yesterday.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
November 06, 2017, 06:36:31 PM
I was spending my Bitcoins a lot during the past few years since getting into Bitcoin as it was an easier way to do transactions on betting sites but since the price started to rise a lot, I have started to save more and more Bitcoin but I still spend them every now and then.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
reading.......
November 06, 2017, 06:15:50 PM
Sometimes we feel the need to make investing bitcoin. of course it can help the bitcoin indirectly, but customers will definitely be misunderstandings exactly where they'll begin investing bitcoin? including me
Saving bitcoins enough it is just like investing too but has a bubble like values to begin with but considering the pumps this week you should save bitcoin for the year end to make money or some interest for a months time only.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
November 04, 2017, 10:52:06 AM
I cannot spend my BTC to buy snacks,supermarket's here have not received BTC payments well there is actually a plan a group of people about opening a BTC supermarket's but the plan has not been realized.I would love to buy food sometimes thirst it's very important,hopefully there are billionaires who are willing to open a supermarket in my country that accepts payments BTC.
- I really never thought about spending my bitcoin to buy food, drinks, or something so big because the price of bitcoin would still rise higher in the future, if we owned a large amount of bitcoin, we will become richer in the future, even the millionaire, billionaire in the future. Wasting our bitcoin on unnecessary things, this is not what I want, even if in your country, there is a supermarket that accepts bitcoin, I think not too many people use bitcoin to buy, we think about the value of bitcoin can achieve and we will understand why we should not spend bitcoin on the useless and unnecessary things.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
November 04, 2017, 09:33:12 AM
Spending of bitcoin is now prominent everywhere. I hear the spending will make it more popular which will lead to its growth.

Meanwhile, the growth recently witnessed could also be as a result of the spending and people adopting it these days.

Yes spending bitcoin will help the circulation of coins to flow thoroughly in the market and good circulation of coin is a good sign that it's doing good.

Personally, I didn't directly spend bitcoin, whenever I need to buy something or there's an emergency I just easily convert it to fiat.
Good thing here in my country, our government is not so strict about bitcoin so we can do everything about it. We still don't have any local stores to purchase from and it's just fine as long as we can convert bitcoin into fiat.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 04, 2017, 08:38:42 AM
I cannot spend my BTC to buy snacks,supermarket's here have not received BTC payments well there is actually a plan a group of people about opening a BTC supermarket's but the plan has not been realized.I would love to buy food sometimes thirst it's very important,hopefully there are billionaires who are willing to open a supermarket in my country that accepts payments BTC.
Amazon is adding Bitcoin as a payment method. Some patience.

That is such fake news, we have been hearing that same bs for years with nothing to back it up.
 Bitcoin.com almost writes 1 article a day about this nonsense.
This is just a speculation but there is a chance that they will add bitcoin because of its popularity now, last year and this year has a big changes
already as we have made ATH of prices this year and it's continuing now. For me, amazon will not resist this opportunity because it will also increase their sales as people would surely prefer to use bitcoin in transacting online.
Bitcoin really is great for doing a transaction online. We will just need to wait and see how it turns out and what Amazon's decision will be. Just enough demand and popularity then surely it will be realized.
Activity: 182
November 04, 2017, 08:26:23 AM
Spending bitcoin is online is not going to be big deal for us it is nothing going to change the bitcoin users mind set whether the might hold or they want to spend as the price is shoot up and believe the future is very bright of bitcoin to achieve all time high of bitcoin rate so now onwards bitcoin will touch every day a new heights in rate so it is advantage for the online shops to accept bitcoin it is going to be very big very shortly.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
November 04, 2017, 07:29:10 AM

That is such fake news, we have been hearing that same bs for years with nothing to back it up.
This is just a speculation but there is a chance that they will add bitcoin because of its popularity now, last year and this year has a big changes
already as we have made ATH of prices this year and it's continuing now. For me, amazon will not resist this opportunity because it will also increase their sales as people would surely prefer to use bitcoin in transacting online.
Activity: 270
Merit: 130
DeLouvois.com Bitcoin Luxury Marketplace Est. 2016
November 04, 2017, 05:45:40 AM

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
November 04, 2017, 05:15:09 AM

There is such a work all over the world, big markets will accept Bitcoin in the near future. Amazon is adding Bitcoin as a payment method. Some patience.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 04, 2017, 01:32:54 AM
The main reason is that bitcoin is still limited mainly to online purchases, and I can't really find a local store that accepts bitcoins. Another reason is that bitcoin needs the internet to work and most of the shops here don't even bother to learn how to interface bitcoin into their businesses...

I actually agree to this. Since bitcoins can only be access online with an internet, only online transactions, orders, and deals were being catered by bitcoins. This would be still not available on small establishment, businesses, or services especially those who don't not yet using the internet to deal with their payments. Moreover, you need to teach those people how to use this new method of payment from scratch.
Activity: 140
November 03, 2017, 10:10:26 PM
To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

here in my country I cannot even find a shops or retailers where I can use bitcoins as a payment. That's why I still need cash for my everyday expenses even if I pay my bills I still have to convert my bitcoins into my local currency because they do not accept bitcoins for payments. I can only use spend  my bitcoins on  an online shops who grants bitcoins for payments.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 09:35:29 PM
Effectively, I am sorry . I have not invest my bitcoin however as I prepared to maintain it and contemplate as my lengthy expression investment and personal savings.I will devote my bitcoin of system, but in time when I go travel to country that previously has help bitcoin payment all over the place.For now, not several options the place I'm likely to get or commit my bitcoin rather of transform into fiat money which I won't do but without having an urgent situation.
Activity: 270
Merit: 130
DeLouvois.com Bitcoin Luxury Marketplace Est. 2016
November 03, 2017, 07:54:43 PM
Thinking like a holder, I would not spend Bitcoin on consumer goods such as a pizza or a computer.

Although I might spend it on some items that hold their value over time such as wine, art, antiques etc.

Thinking like a trader, I treat Bitcoin like any other currency and i'm eager to spend some, when I do trade, I make around 3% returns a day which is modest, but still equals to 0.10 BTC, which can get you very far these days.

( in other words I would spend it on my marketplace )
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
November 03, 2017, 07:43:16 PM
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
November 03, 2017, 07:17:53 PM
people mostly spend their bitcoins on digital goods. i think we have to see a wider variety of merchants accepting bitcoin payments. for example when i need to buy a new sofa, or maybe some furniture. would be great to use bitcoin as form of paymenr there.
I don't think is such a good idea to be spending bitcoins anyhow. If you look at the way how value of bitcoin is growing, it's better to save your bitcoins than spend it. In this year alone 2017 bitcoin has gained over 800% increase in value. Imagine if you can save your bitcoins for like the five to ten years, what would the value of bitcoin be in the next five to ten years? If you can manage to save your bitcoins than spending for the next few years then that would be the biggest investment of your life. 
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 09:33:03 AM
I recommend using Tor browser to find markets/platforms specifically created for spending Bitcoin, those have been being developed for years now for people want buy/sell things anonymously (depended on your security setup)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 09:23:51 AM
if you want to earn some profit than you have to wait a little longer to sell it with a lot of profit after the price rise.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
November 03, 2017, 09:21:22 AM
Spending of bitcoin is now prominent everywhere. I hear the spending will make it more popular which will lead to its growth.

Meanwhile, the growth recently witnessed could also be as a result of the spending and people adopting it these days.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
November 03, 2017, 09:12:26 AM
It is not widely used yet because not most of the people knows about it even in my country. I think we only got 4 bitcoin ATMs here just in one city i think. Couldnt spend mind in a resto or just in a store
Don't worry with that, the progress continues and in the future we can see more merchants will accept bitcoin.
Right now we have a choice whether we spend it or not but I would recommend be careful in spending if you are looking for a better investment
because just by holding you can already make profit as the value continue to increase.
To be honest, I think the current status of Bitcoin community is enough to help us use Bitcoin for daily. You do not need use it to pay anything, you can exchange your Bitcoin to FIAT and use that amount. It can helps the government manage the economy and make them have a better look about the cryptocurrency world.
Pages:
Jump to: