Pages:
Author

Topic: Spending Bitcoins - page 98. (Read 101079 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 17, 2016, 01:10:22 PM
yes in my country too dude.
I rarely see the store can accept payments via bitcoin. or even I have never seen in my country.  Sad Sad

Well sir, soon there will be available shop that would accept payment via bitcoins,bitcoin is progressing so much faster now because of new users so in due time a shop might open in your country.

I spend my bitcoin to buy mobile load and internet quota. For now, I can only spend it for digital goods, can't spend bitcoin in real life..
I am lot worried that none of the stores in my country accept bitcoin as payment. So to be honest I rarely spend coins only for mobile recharges and once I bought some digital goods online.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 17, 2016, 12:51:20 PM
I rarely see the store can accept payments via bitcoin. or even I have never seen in my country.  Sad Sad

Well sir, soon there will be available shop that would accept payment via bitcoins,bitcoin is progressing so much faster now because of new users so in due time a shop might open in your country.

I spend my bitcoin to buy mobile load and internet quota. For now, I can only spend it for digital goods, can't spend bitcoin in real life..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 17, 2016, 08:31:38 AM

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
April 17, 2016, 07:18:47 AM
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 17, 2016, 05:06:50 AM
Even if people will start making a plastic cards in different countries you will not have a chanse to pay with bitcoin cause it's illegal, better to leave bitcoin now and wait when it become legal everywhere.

There are countries that bitcoin is ban but most countries have embrace bitcoin and companies there are now investing and making a move for local user of bitcoin to used their bitcoin locally.
There are few countries where Bitcoin is Ban. but it is temporary. I think on people demands, Government has to lift this ban to allow people get the benefit as all other people of different countries are getting.  So, sooner or later we are going to have bitcoin as legal definitely.

That's impossible, corrupted Governments will never make it legal, and if they does then they will loose all their power and control that they are enjoying on fiat money right now.
agree with if they legalize bitcoin of course it is tantamount to killing their own local currency? because no country wants to use foreign currency in their country. so it will be difficult for bitcoin be legalized sector in certain countries.
we have to be patient to spending with bitcoin in store offline

i don't think bitcoin will ever replace fiat and people will always keep using fiat besides the government will never give up control over money and printing it anyways.
but the legalizing bitcoin is another matter, people are already using bitcoin and they can not do anything about it so it is better to regulate it to be able to control the action better,
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 17, 2016, 04:02:35 AM
Even if people will start making a plastic cards in different countries you will not have a chanse to pay with bitcoin cause it's illegal, better to leave bitcoin now and wait when it become legal everywhere.

There are countries that bitcoin is ban but most countries have embrace bitcoin and companies there are now investing and making a move for local user of bitcoin to used their bitcoin locally.
There are few countries where Bitcoin is Ban. but it is temporary. I think on people demands, Government has to lift this ban to allow people get the benefit as all other people of different countries are getting.  So, sooner or later we are going to have bitcoin as legal definitely.

That's impossible, corrupted Governments will never make it legal, and if they does then they will loose all their power and control that they are enjoying on fiat money right now.
agree with if they legalize bitcoin of course it is tantamount to killing their own local currency? because no country wants to use foreign currency in their country. so it will be difficult for bitcoin be legalized sector in certain countries.
we have to be patient to spending with bitcoin in store offline
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 17, 2016, 03:17:46 AM

Yeah the government wont make it legal and they will just fight bitcoin in their country the money system right now is really corrupt in every country.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2016, 05:31:36 PM

Activity: 998
Merit: 504
April 16, 2016, 04:49:33 PM

legendary
Activity: 1652
April 16, 2016, 10:03:32 AM
for now i can't spending my bitcoins for my daily life because in my country very rarely to see stores adopt bitcoin as the payment also some people in my country doesn't know what is bitcoin and basically many things that are not allowed bitcoin growing in my country even my government not admit bitcoin as the currency
Activity: 70
April 16, 2016, 09:05:58 AM

More Governments and companies are are adopting the bitcoins and it is readily available everywhere. Those countries opposing this bitcoins and trying to Ban it, will get nothing but haters from the people.

Still they can oppose their government to let them use bitcoin so that they to will be enjoying the benefit that bitcoin gives us and so that they can also buy in the internet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 16, 2016, 08:26:29 AM

More Governments and companies are are adopting the bitcoins and it is readily available everywhere. Those countries opposing this bitcoins and trying to Ban it, will get nothing but haters from the people.
Activity: 518
April 16, 2016, 12:13:23 AM

I think do not need legalized on a state for spending bitcoin. although bitcoin has no legal status in many countries but we can still shop around online.
you're free to shop any online using bitcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
April 15, 2016, 11:49:00 PM

Those countries dont like changes in the money system and doesnt want their people to use any king of money than the conventional currency but soon those country will change its mind and will allow to spend the bitcoins in their country.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
April 15, 2016, 11:42:51 PM
I can't see why you could not use bitcoin debit cards in countries that still outlaw bitcoin.
When using most of these cards your not really spending your bitcoins at the shop your spending local currency that has been converted from bitcoin to the card.
Bitcoin is probably legal in more countries than not now and more will follow soon enough.

It is not also about just waiting for some gang calling themselves the government to make something legal. Bitcoin is about taking that power back into your own hands, finally having a way to completely take care of our own money and finances.

We are loosing more and more personal freedom everyday and p2p decentralized networks are going to help us regain some control.
Activity: 112
April 15, 2016, 10:41:37 PM

Activity: 854
April 15, 2016, 09:13:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
April 15, 2016, 08:04:05 PM
There are lots of places we can now spend our bitcoin and often receive a discount while dointg so
https://www.bitcoin.com/spend-bitcoin-online
Yeah this is a good website to purchase anything but honestly speaking I prefer to buy it on purse.io which gives me best discounts if I purchase with bitcoins, you can try it too.
Your right purse.io does have bigger discounts but I dont think it is yet available to Australian users.
I don't know why they dont offer services to us Aussies, probably some regulatory red tape thats hard to cut through.

The bitcoin.com link has a great seach engine and the whole site is very easy to use.
Activity: 518
April 15, 2016, 08:01:50 PM
I am not spending but I am selling lots of bitcoin everyday.In fact I have sold nearly 1 bitcoin in past 15 days.I would have spend them if any good ecommerce website had accepted Bitcoin payment in my country.Unfortunately there is not any so I have to first sell bitcoin to get fiat and then buy myself a new mobile
I think to sell / buy bitcoin not included in the spending bitcoin ? it includes transactions in bitcoin market.
I will understand you. because in fact it is a bit of merchants that accept bitcoin as payment option
Activity: 812
April 15, 2016, 07:27:50 PM
There are lots of places we can now spend our bitcoin and often receive a discount while dointg so
https://www.bitcoin.com/spend-bitcoin-online
Yeah this is a good website to purchase anything but honestly speaking I prefer to buy it on purse.io which gives me best discounts if I purchase with bitcoins, you can try it too.
Pages:
Jump to: